Start a battle

Vote on a battle to earn +1 credit!

2023 Grand Championship

Battle Feed
Jatho Sups vs yungcheefyungcheef is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Style: Written
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Flako Boom vs Kold KrhymezKold Krhymez is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!Kold Krhymez is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
Style: Freestyle
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet

[ more battles... ]

Browse By Style: [Beats]   [Beef]   [Dirty South]   [East Coast]   [Hip Hop]   [Midwest]   [West Coast]  
Browsing » Hip Hop
Synonyms for Sin (Metaphors for War).
By: MacG
517 Listens
Download as MP3

Rate Track & Leave Comments
Rating:

Comment:
Comments
WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW FIRST OFF.. GRUBBZ.. that was the best verse I have heard ur spit.. shit was fucking sick.. I will have to listen again.. Stot.. I liked ur flow allot.. had me hanging on every word.. MacG.. nice shit as always man.. I like the style u used, more layed back type shit.. but still lyrical as fuck.. This is why yallz SUPREME!! 10zz here GOOD SHIT
Posted By: TRE - 2008-01-14

I'm enjoyed working on this with two of my fav mc's.
Posted By: Willy Grubz - 2008-01-14

not flow wise, but way this gelled. this reminded me of some eminem and obie shit, or some d-12 shit the way they ripped it..shits hot...definite 10..one of my fav supreme tracks....grubbz..i needa get at u for another collab...and stot ya next in line...macg you already know..we gonna do suttin soon too...
Posted By: OLDE ENGLISH - 2008-01-15

this shit is dope... lyrics are bananas. deeper than a black hole!!! amazing! got dammit... really dope. fresh, def, cool, sweet, awesome, phat, crack, sick, fly, off the meat rack, stupid, retarded, killa, crazy, etc, etc!!!!
Posted By: JERRY HAZE - 2008-01-15

man....im honestly amazed this is exactly what i wanted from both emcees coming into this track....they did nothing but impress me, im at a loss for words, this is the best track i have ever been on, this is supreme at its finest, im at a serious loss for words on this one, my dudes macg and grubbz poured their heart into this....as did i....man............10
Posted By: Stotty Pimpin - 2008-01-15

1 OF THA MOST LYRICAL SHITS I EVER HEARD ........... YA DUDES IS BEASTS MAN REAL TALK ...........ALWAYS KNOW YA GONNA BLAZE SHIT............SHIT I WISH I WAS ON THIS SHIT HONESTLY BUT DONT KNOW IF I GOT ENOUGH SYNONYMS TO MURK THIS...........HAHHA KEEP GRINDIN.....
Posted By: Skitt_Blazin - 2008-01-15

hahhah this is like 6 times listening to this shit already.. its been up like 15 mins and already #1.. this shit deserves it.. yall don't see me going off over a track like this often.. I would buy this shit! STR8 UP..
Posted By: TRE - 2008-01-15

God DAMN.... this is sick.... Deep into the real sides of these Emcees...Grubz verse was str8 sick... Mac this is a different style than I am used to from you but it went well...Stot I know you were feeling this track because of the conversation we had the other day.... I am feeling this alot cuz I hear a lot of truth involved in the lyrics.... This is a nice nice track no doubt.... Inspiring to me because I have been trying to write from my emotions under the advice of a certain individual...witch hasn't been as easy as I thought it would be...PROPS TO ALL 3 OF YOU GOOD WORK....10's all the way threw
Posted By: _DRUG_ - 2008-01-15

I agree with TRE this is a track I would buy....Keep them coming...
Posted By: _DRUG_ - 2008-01-15

respect to supremealmighty . .. he is a great producer . . . and of course respect to the two artists who hopped on this prject.
Posted By: Willy Grubz - 2008-01-15

rollin weed and dice tryna show my zebra stripes.. All Raw..10.. left speechless
Posted By: REBUKE - 2008-01-15

the track speaks for itself.. its SICK SICK SICK!.. props to everyone.. but i was felling willys verse hardcore 10z
Posted By: Dissplay - 2008-01-15

this is a project off King Of Collabo's Vol. 2 Supreme stand up my dudes, im proud of this man

damn some real hip hop mac g sounded diffrent but still liked it straight 10 yall deserve it
Posted By: Tragedy - 2008-01-15

pure lava
Posted By: TIPSY_SLIZZARD - 2008-01-15

that shit is disgusting, lol...........damn Mac, murdering the track
Posted By: Diesel S - 2008-01-15

fuck u can tell just from how many ppl left comments longer than 2 lines that this is serious shyt man...hold on i gotta make sure tha rate is set 2 10...ok....yea this track should stay #1 for awhile if LB had a hall of fame area for tracks this would get a ticket fo sho this is HIP HOP that is where it lives im wit drug on tha whole writin from tha heart its aight 2 write a club banga every now and then just dont limit urself 2 that style u gotta be diverse and wit this track bein so real and down 2 earth its e z 2 feel it i wouldnt say its some em and obie shyt maybe some macg, stot and grubbz shyt maybe haha goodshyt if a mo fucka dont respect this then they gonna be LB's next tito/milly/wops haha
Posted By: Ryzo ETP - 2008-01-15

even tho willy fuck head grubz hates on ma shit kuz i murked him in 3 battles like a bitch ass ho i give this a 9 but ill rate it a 10 kuz ya fucking trash
Posted By: M_CHUCK - 2008-01-15

FUCKING HELL FUCKING HELL dam mane i hope i can be able to do shit like this soon ya'll worked so FUCKING well on this shit WHAT A BEAT DAMMMMMM all of you on point and WOW
Posted By: Mr Wana be - 2008-01-15

wops has never beat me in a battle . . . and has never battled me . . . in fact . . . I've never voted on his battles, or do I know who he is. LOL Figure that out.

^^ LOL GRUBBZ.. he goes by many names.. WOPS, SKRUFF, 9029... u choose.. hell yea.. nice way to start off the morning.. had to listen again
Posted By: TRE - 2008-01-15

LORD HAVE MERCY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted By: Joe MuGGz - 2008-01-15

yerr mac n willy n stot murda ma doods b ez 1
Posted By: ALMIGHTY LATIN - 2008-01-15

10 ez, like where they ccomin from lol
Posted By: immekc - 2008-01-15

Hahaha.. I had to listen again... THIS WAS THE TRACK I WAS TALKIN ABOUT IN THAT FORUM POST..... I knew yall would love it.... I do...
Posted By: Joe MuGGz - 2008-01-15

DAMN, ONE OF THE BEST TRACKS I HAVE HEARD ON LB (real talk) FUCKIN HOT SHIT..........10's ALL ROUND!! CHECK OUT MA _One_ DISS.
Posted By: Mayneak - 2008-01-15

bring the soul back....this is the difference between hip hop and rap.....10 um...no...12
Posted By: Brutally Honest - 2008-01-15

Yea, stot had about the most heartfelt verse I have ever heard. It was amazing. Grubbz cut the top of his scalp off and showed us a glimpse of his enormous brain. Those first 4 bars from Grubbz were insane. Thanks both for having me on this one.
Posted By: MacG - 2008-01-15

This joint is jammin in my ipod right now!! Thanks Stot! Yo This was THE ONE!!! Thats fuckin REAL SHIT!!!! My fellow county man ripped the fuck out it! Grubbz we got to link up for a pint or two mate..and a couple of spliffs! Mac Truck the lyrical numero uno! Stot this one was a real lyrical Bonanza!! haha my team doin it big, 10 10 10 10 10 Supreme 1
Posted By: LJpsparks - 2008-01-15

killa track mad respect if you had a allbum i would cop it
Posted By: lil Killa City - 2008-01-15

killa track mad respect if you had a allbum i would cop it
Posted By: lil Killa City - 2008-01-15

c now i came into this track and if it was any other 3 emcees i wudnt believe the hype in the comments but i cudnt get the fuckin play 2 go start up quick enuff!! then i heard it.........then it ended........and i clicked play again....and again...and again (u get it by now) THIS A FUCKIN KILLER TRACK!!!!! REAL SHIT GOT ME FEELIN THIS TRACK LIKE CRAZY!! ........and any1 notice this track even got tipsy back
Posted By: Boss-MC - 2008-01-15

Thanks mac . . . but having the King on a track is always an advantage. Both of you dudes came with, as B Honest said, soulful hip-hop.

"This is a list of my struggles, feelin' like my heads underwater, all you see is the bubbles". - Aristotle

All you see is what touches the surface . . . now that some Gza 95 96 shit . . . damn!!! I can't even touch on what mac was saying as his verse progressed . . . that would take a great deal of time and editing.

yeah grubbz that verse was unreal......macs was crazy with the editing and shit this is crazy Synonyms Of Sin two of my favourite emcees to listen to

MacG was KILLIN IT..one of the best verses ive heard from u mac.. Stot was nice i give hiz a 9.5.. and Grubbz was spiritual wit hiz shit man..10 str8 up cuz mac MURDERED IT
Posted By: AYVEE - 2008-01-15

T.M.I. in this track, will take some repeats
Posted By: Florida44 - 2008-01-15

flows was verry basement/backpack. love it.
Posted By: Illimit - 2008-01-15

Not bad. Dont know who went first, but dude was nice. I disagree with Oe though. It isnt too remincent of eminem or obie trice or d-12. not saying thats a bad thing though. 2nd dude was pretty nice too. gave a laid back feeling. beat was mellow wit some hard drums. i always like that haha. 3rd guy did his part. i wasnt feelin that effect though. w.e. though holla at this: Last Note: http://www.letsbeef.com/forums/proddetail.php?prod=32093-Last-424
Posted By: Warren Peece - 2008-01-15

fuckin dime...hot ass track no slips at all
Posted By: Dat Bull Style - 2008-01-15

n willy was tight to he had 1 of mac's flows on dis
Posted By: Dat Bull Style - 2008-01-15

On Point!! No Question...I think I should have been doin shit like this...I can be crazy with it....but ya'll killed it mad respect on the flows...keep it up..vb
Posted By: J30 - 2008-01-15

On Point!! No Question...I think I should have been doin shit like this...I can be crazy with it....but ya'll killed it mad respect on the flows...keep it up..vb

fire as shit beat on point no need to comment on the lyrics you already know i agree with tre best verse i ever heard from grubz deep ass real hip hop shit.....10 e-z
Posted By: SBT The Messiah - 2008-01-15

str8 up gutter grimey rhyming, ruff rugged and lyrically raw period...above voting capability!!
Posted By: Marx - 2008-01-15

sik track....its nice ta see sum ORIGIONALITY on this site......(10)
Posted By: Interp - 2008-01-16

hell yeah hot track yall deserves num 1 spot 4 real much love and respect gs keep doing ya thang homies
Posted By: dbang - 2008-01-16

holy shit, that was fuckin sick, really. simply raw. good track. well done. 10. rem.
Posted By: Runyo - 2008-01-16

10ezz
Posted By: SpittaInc - 2008-01-16

hellz motha fuckin yea this tha shyt right here ood track all of u. now this right here is rap. yall gettin a 10 from me
Posted By: Tyler-Pheonix - 2008-01-16

flames, ya'll killed this. def. 10
Posted By: $ha-Money - 2008-01-16

damn ya niggaz is bananas good to see sum nice niggaz still on dis site
Posted By: KraCKiLLz - 2008-01-17

this is something i could bang out in a car,house or where ever this is hot as hell!!! a straight 10 i liked the beat also i could see why you would rap over this it make sense im also tryn to make a beat similar to this so i can use this as a reminder lol!! but on the real supreme is doi they thang out here stay up!!!
Posted By: treroc - 2008-01-18

lol well my honest point of veiw was ... it was good ... but i personally prefur faster type shit .. but hey hats off .... you pulled yett another hott track ... 10 ... keep em coming ladz
Posted By: Faceless Firm - 2008-01-18

ye dawg id buy this type of shit too straight up i liked the first verse an i aint easily impressed but this track was cold
Posted By: new_breed - 2008-01-18

hot 1
Posted By: Bossdogg23 - 2008-01-19

DAMN SICK SHIT (10) TO ALL GOOD SHIT
Posted By: KING KILLA - 2008-01-19

.........and again and again!
Posted By: Boss-MC - 2008-01-20

Now Everyone Knows Im One Of The More Flashy Emcees On Here. but Sometimes My Mind Gets Dark, and somethin like this would compliment that mindstate...i fucks wit this...Mvp Willy Grubz With Stot and Mac Not Far Behind
Posted By: Danger Rich - 2008-01-20

check out TRE's new track: "Sand Through Da Hourglass".
Posted By: Joe Nutswing - 2008-01-20

Oh DAMN. This is one hell of a dark song.. But on some real it hit me hard. Fo real this some lyrical intellect yet some real shit. Keep this track at #1 fa real. ~10~
Posted By: F4B - 2008-01-21

Shit Was Crazy, Props To All, Deff One Of The Best Shits On Here
Posted By: InfamousES - 2008-01-21

10 ....some way other level shit...good shit dank work by all my homies.
Posted By: Skateboard Mike - 2008-01-21

SICK!!!!!......10 easyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted By: _VERSATILE_ - 2008-01-21

WOW WHAT THE FUCK CAN I SAY? THIS SHIT IS CRAZY..OFF THE HOCK, YOU CANT EVEN RATE THIS SHIT ITS TO HOT, REAL RAP. HOT SHIT.......ITS CRAZY YOU GUYZ ARE REAL.
Posted By: Downpoor - 2008-01-24

THIS WAZ KINDA HARD TO HEAR ... I HAD TO LISTEN CLOSE....BUT WHAT I HEARED WAZ GOOD....NO HATE..
Posted By: AL NICE - 2008-01-24

This is pure SUPREME...and al nice you are a hater ...I know you are not speaking on peoples tracks when all yall tracks are poor recorded!!..you can hear this quite well .....keep hatin on tracks if you want too al nice
Posted By: DJ WENJAY - 2008-01-26

This track was Hot the lyrics a sick
Posted By: EastSide-TheFig - 2008-01-28

"The criminals they hyped me but always told me I had the mind to live righteously," thats the illest line right there. Then stot with the two hustlers on the same block, its like these certain lines I can really dig beacuse shit is twenty thousand leagues deep, some jules verne shit. Macg's verse went over my head something serious, lmao, had to repeat over and over until the poetry started to reveal itself, sick, damn, man he said it, most brains cannot contend. This is that art you can listen to years from now and still get something new and different from it, thats serious.
Posted By: Florida44 - 2008-01-28

IM SO GLAD I GOT A LINK FOR THIS. THIS IS REAL HIP HOP, MISSIONS ACCOMPLISHED. U CATZ NEED TO PRESS URSELVES AND PUT REALNESS BACK INTO RAP. I CAN DEFINATELY BLOW A BLUNT TO THIS AND LOOK AT THE SKY. YA'LL TRYNA CAUSE AN ACCIDENT? HAHA! "THINK YOUR STYLES DIFFERENT WHEN EVERYONE ELSE IS LIKE YOU." HAHA, COMIN WIT THAT REAL TALK. I NEED TO HAVE THIS, TRILLUMINATI07@YAHOO.COM. HIT ME UP YA'LL, I'MA BUMP THIS AGAIN, DEFINATELY.
Posted By: Saint Chris - 2008-02-17

DEEPER THEN DOPE...
Posted By: Bustin Free - 2008-02-25

Nice track.
Posted By: FuckYuhLife - 2008-03-17

Reppin seattle, WAY dope track. 10
Posted By: Jay Bish - 2008-03-26

Posted By: ActualDefeat - 2008-03-29

Hotttttt wowwww hella lyrical
Posted By: Kryptik_FS - 2008-07-06

startin a campaign 2 put this back up since most of lb wont remember it............FUCKIN CLASSIC!
Posted By: Boss-MC - 2008-08-13

on the real..i hate all of ur asses for this..and agree wit boss mc..p.s. hit me up if u got sessions saved i wanna remix this...
Posted By: OLDE ENGLISH - 2008-08-13

This was SICK!!! , MA NIGGA STOT STRAIGHT MURDERED IT !
Posted By: _Bz_ - 2008-10-14

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....crazy
Posted By: Sinseer - 2009-08-17

i rated this track a seven,the first vers was great the second vers wasn't as great but the beat whas great good track

Posted By: 3pointerj - 2020-10-07

All these later this shit still 🔥🔥🔥🔥

Posted By: ALL-BORO - 2022-05-31

Ratings:
Sinseer: 10
ALL-BORO: 10
Skitt_Blazin: 10
Mayneak: 10
TRE: 10
Boss-MC: 10
KING KILLA: 10
Runyo: 10
Downpoor: 10
Marx: 10
Ryzo ETP: 10
Faceless Firm: 10
SBT The Messiah: 10
dbang: 10
Kryptik_FS: 10
Jay Bish: 10
new_breed: 10
F4B: 10
SpittaInc: 10
Brutally Honest: 10
_DRUG_: 10
M_CHUCK: 10
KraCKiLLz: 10
treroc: 10
immekc: 10
Interp: 10
Tyler-Pheonix: 10
Skateboard Mike: 10
ActualDefeat: 10
TIPSY_SLIZZARD: 10
Florida44: 10
$ha-Money: 10
Danger Rich: 10
_Bz_: 10
Saint Chris: 10
Dat Bull Style: 10
JERRY HAZE: 10
REBUKE: 10
Mr Wana be: 10
Willy Grubz: 10
LJpsparks: 10
Tragedy: 10
Stotty Pimpin: 10
AYVEE: 10
Bustin Free: 10
DJ WENJAY: 10
OLDE ENGLISH: 10
_VERSATILE_: 10
Dissplay: 10
Illimit: 10
Warren Peece: 10
ALMIGHTY LATIN: 10
FuckYuhLife: 10
InfamousES: 10
Joe MuGGz: 10
3pointerj: 7
AL NICE: 7
lil Killa City: 0
EastSide-TheFig: 0
J30: 0
Diesel S: 0
Bossdogg23: 0

Other Options
Something wrong with this Track?

[ LetsBeef Instagram | LetsBeef Facebook | LetsBeef Twitter | LetsBeef Youtube | Privacy Policy | Terms & Conditions | FAQ | Contact Support ]
Some members of the public may use explicit lyrics in the performance of their art, so please be advised that such language, if any, may not be appropriate for minors.
Graphics by Pixel Dreams · Site © 2024 LetsBeef.com

(new)