0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
lil ronin vs Flako Boom
Style: Freestyle
2 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
Jville84 vs Dredd Tha Lead
Style: Written Blind Drop
2 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Browse By Style: [Beats]   [Beef]   [Dirty South]   [East Coast]   [Hip Hop]   [Midwest]   [West Coast]  
Browsing » Hip Hop
Randomly Flip (continued).
By: MacG
110 Listens
Download as MP3

Rate Track & Leave Comments
Rating:

Comment:
Comments
BEASTMODE
Posted By: Just C - 2009-06-21

DOPE SHIT DIMES UP MACG ALWAYS HAS THAT DOMINENT MIC PRESENTS ROCKS DA BEATS PERFECTLY HAHA DIMES UP PEEP MY LATEST TRACKS "ALL 4 THA DOE" And "FRONT RUNNIN ALL DAY" id Appreciate Tha Feedback FR
Posted By: Doc T - 2009-06-21

damn, i really i like what u did with this, u dug in yaself with this one. i think most us can def relate to this one. mac u are dope, and thats all that matters. i guess the little u do put out, will just be all the more powerful. hahah damn, that was a beautiful beat u chose for second verse. i've never heard it before, this was very nice.
Posted By: Heavythoughtz - 2009-06-21

Put the words together nice on this joint...Word up! Felt what u was talking about. 10 " My own rock n roll"
Posted By: Mic-Check - 2009-06-21

hel'll flip ya.. flip ya for real, lol.. 10
Posted By: John J - 2009-06-21

i think macG is a smart man... and he approaches hip hop like a artists approaches a canvas.... as it should be... u good role model for the upcoming hip hop artists who strive to master the art of hip hop... i got respect for ya macG .... this is way too ill and the beat switch up was fuckin nice... ur flow is piff... ill be back for more listens ..no doubt about it... 1000000
Posted By: BENSON THA GREAT - 2009-06-21

Man o Man, very happy with you Mac. So I'll fool. You got rhymes fa days man plus that substance we talked about. If we did get paid for having raw skills and flip ability you would be a wealthy man.
Posted By: kursive - 2009-06-21

So ill^
Posted By: kursive - 2009-06-21

ok .....this was a nice extended verse.......mac g is a lyrical mf!!!!!!ive always watched mac g from the sidelines.u def........got skills.........one foot on the throttle one foot on the break.that line was ill...........droppin a dime!!!!!!10000 liked the beat switch up ......second part was sick too..........second part a early kanya feel idk ..well rminded me of a song off his 1st cd.anyway both parts were sick!!!!100
Posted By: Mr-Felon - 2009-06-21

Posted By: -Marz- - 2009-06-21

wife asking me 2 give it up....friends telling me 2 blow shit up.......does that not sum up most of us?? great shit mac, wordplay covers it completely! playin with those words in a BIG way!
Posted By: Boss-MC - 2009-06-21

Raw Rugged Mac.I could listen 2 this 4 days.
Posted By: Van - 2009-06-21

too fuckin ill... I FEEL YOU ON THIS ONE
Posted By: Nikodemus - 2009-06-21

Crazy dope. Why this isn't on the original Randomly Flip? That was murda.
Posted By: Gramdacious - 2009-06-22

one word, Great one rating with two digits....
Posted By: Stotty Pimpin - 2009-06-22

this was a real real dope vintage Mac verse. Patterning was super tight. Leave this beat alone Mac. God Damn. It's hard to give up something that your so ma'fuckin god damn natalie portman lovin' good at. The more I reflect on it...I think it would hurt you to not have this available catharsis and this feeling of still being master of some sort of domain. We all need breaks here and there, but a real MC is a real MC. It's fucking genetic. I'm going to find the gene and patent it, because you can patent genes as fucked up as that sounds....there will be a day when a company will own the rights to say...a koala bear...genetically....anyway..tangent. Oh yea, patenting the MC gene. That sound's like a financially prosperous endeavour. I'm going to shoot a track your way soon big homie...if you're willing to write something of this caliber for it, I would be humbled to have you as a guest on it.
Posted By: Brutally Honest - 2009-06-22

Fuck yeah!!! I really like that shit at the end Mac!!! WTF, that was another level I want more of that shit.....cmon put that whole track up......there was something happening in that last verse................................
Posted By: Marx - 2009-06-24

this is the version of hip hop i best love....mastery of the english language through music and yet exactly to the point....unreal type shit like always its about 100 from me
Posted By: Original Mac - 2009-06-24

i really love your swag. it's so awesome. lol...j/p that shit was nice, lyrical dominance while swiching the delivery.
Posted By: freemind - 2009-06-24

yo how can i be down? thats all i need to know....fuckin fuego! Mac...you know the deal..."thunderous rhymes rainin on yall cranium from my studio in my basement!!" YOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! my wife my life my daughter....right there wit yoiu! Dime .....Scream at me!!
Posted By: RhymeSmoke - 2009-06-24

Amazing. The rawness just never ends. The whole verse is a puzzle for the mind.
Posted By: Willy Grubz - 2009-06-25

IIll shit.... Real hip hop.... 10
Posted By: Saint Chris - 2009-06-25

how did i miss this shit? jesus i can really relate to what your saying....i sometimes find myself asking myself why am i doing this, am i wasting my time? but its like my meditation i dont really care about making money from it.....you are a beast though i can follow what your saying what your saying so clearly....oh shit, oh shit beat switch up was so ill i had it playing with my little brother in the room and i caught him bopping up and down to it...you know your doing something when thats happening....damn mac 10
Posted By: Sinseer - 2009-09-06

Still the illest.......after all these years
Posted By: Marx - 2011-07-23

I love it when flow changes. This is awesome!
Posted By: Barzooka - 2018-08-24

This was tight work... lyrics and flow on point.. well done fam!

Posted By: Platinum Pistolz - 2024-04-12

Ratings:
Boss-MC: 10
Original Mac: 10
Nikodemus: 10
Heavythoughtz: 10
Brutally Honest: 10
Mr-Felon: 10
BENSON THA GREAT: 10
Sinseer: 10
Marx: 10
freemind: 10
Van: 10
Willy Grubz: 10
RhymeSmoke: 10
Saint Chris: 10
Doc T: 10
Stotty Pimpin: 10
Mic-Check: 10
-Marz-: 10
Gramdacious: 10
Barzooka: 10
Just C: 10
Platinum Pistolz: 8
kursive: 0
John J: 0

Other Options
Something wrong with this Track?

[ LetsBeef Instagram | LetsBeef Facebook | LetsBeef Twitter | LetsBeef Youtube | Privacy Policy | Terms & Conditions | FAQ | Contact Support ]
Some members of the public may use explicit lyrics in the performance of their art, so please be advised that such language, if any, may not be appropriate for minors.
Graphics by Pixel Dreams · Site © 2024 LetsBeef.com

(new)