Start a battle

Vote on a battle to earn +1 credit!

2023 Grand Championship

Battle Feed
Flako Boom vs Kold KrhymezKold Krhymez is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!Kold Krhymez is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
Style: Freestyle
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Pale1 vs KILLAHIZBACK
Style: Freestyle
2 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
Dredd Tha Lead vs Jatho Sups
Style: Written Blind Drop
2 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Browse By Style: [Beats]   [Beef]   [Dirty South]   [East Coast]   [Hip Hop]   [Midwest]   [West Coast]  
Browsing » Hip Hop
Foundation Mega Track #2 (New Year).
By: MacG
152 Listens
Download as MP3

Rate Track & Leave Comments
Rating:

Comment:
Comments
that foundation shit
Posted By: Heavythoughtz - 2009-06-17

wow, Lunatik-I'm a witness, everyone's raising their game, plus we got mad catz on top 10 battles. Foundation, well rounded, game locked. Mac, that was redicco
Posted By: Gramdacious - 2009-06-17

i got lost in this song....metaphorically of course....one of the dopest shit ive herd on this site..speechless
Posted By: Stotty Pimpin - 2009-06-17

beast ass track, foundation came real lyrical on this one, lunatik, marz, statagee, and bh stood out though......fuckin ill all of you
Posted By: Diesel S - 2009-06-17

foundation representing... i was gonna point out the best verses but after hearing all of them ... everyone came correct for real... i dont get to hear lunatik, graham, lyp, kursive and jayk very often,... and they merked this...1000000000
Posted By: BENSON THA GREAT - 2009-06-17

I was waiting to hear what everyone came up with and boy am I impressed. Everyone did their thang. This track makes me proud to be apart of Foundation. See y'all on the next mega.
Posted By: kursive - 2009-06-17

excited to hear this.....lets go
Posted By: Sinseer - 2009-06-17

WOW any track like this is going to be incredible...this was amazing...for me who stood out were well, Van started it off really well and that was a much better Marz first compared to the first track, bh was fucking crazy, havent heard lyp much and he was sick and i thought heavy thoughtz was really dope...so i guess van marz bh and lyp...although all the rest were all really sick...jayks verse was really different but i really liked it. 10 thousand.
Posted By: Sinseer - 2009-06-17

evrvry1 was good ..stratagee bh n jayk stood out 4 me ..good ish foundation 10z
Posted By: dbang - 2009-06-17

This is The Foundation.get used 2 it.Damn Mac this 1 turned out 2 be a Classic.Evey1 Came Raw as fuck but Jayk's preference was just out there.TF!!!!
Posted By: Van - 2009-06-17

man every one came nice as hell 10'z all around the block..i wasnt to happy with my verse it aint the one i wrote for this track but my computer fuked up and i had to re write mine but i guess it sounds ok...props to every one yall did the dam thing..FOUNDATION..
Posted By: Lyp - 2009-06-17

This track came out sicc!!! I like it better then the first!!!! Sicc concept sicc beat sicc emcees! 10zzz
Posted By: Nikodemus - 2009-06-17

this track really built as it went along and got a lot stronger. A couple real smooth as verses on here. Lyp was dope. Enjoyed the harmony voice overs in Jayk's verse, but felt like they could be lowered. This track turned out to be really interesting. It would be sick if we could all get in a studio and lay it down with a consistent sound...just dreaming. good job though everyone on the real. Not a single disappointing verse and some months are lamer than others to rap about.
Posted By: Brutally Honest - 2009-06-17

damn!! everyone fucking brought the heat! wow.. this was a long track LMAO but worth listening to.. STC!!
Posted By: TRE - 2009-06-17

I had to lower the quality of this track to below FM Quality in order to fit on the site and when I did, it made most vocals really quiet. I tweaked it and uploaded it 3 times and finally realized that I just had to blast the vocals of everyone (and a few were still quiet), while others were really loud. Anyhow, the true, high quality version of this song is way more consistant. Van, Stratagee, Kursive and Jayk stood out for me but I think every person on here brang their A game.
Posted By: MacG - 2009-06-17

sick...jus sick...all yall r dammn sick wit it...best verses in ma eyes...Van,Luna,BH,Mac G,& Jay K...dey were dammmn hard...but i think all shined on dis...different styles all ova da track which is da best shit for a track like dis...different shit ba Jay K...i really was surprised ba yo verse...but it was a crazy move & i like it...hot shit all...dammmmn...1000000000!!!pz
Posted By: ZEE_DA_OUTLAW - 2009-06-17

THIS WAS SICK ALL AROUND THE TALENT SHINES THRU LETSBEEFS SOUND QUALITY.YALL DEF SOME REAL EMCEES.........IVE ALWAYS RESPECTED THE EMCEES IN THE FOUNDATION..........YEAH EVEN BHONEST LOL....HOPE TO HEAR MORE OF THESE..EZ 10 TIMES 12.....
Posted By: Mr-Felon - 2009-06-17

FOUNDATION!!!
Posted By: Willy Grubz - 2009-06-17

yea i like how u guys picked a topic like tha months of tha year and mudered it in all directions..so much wordplay and diffrent ryme styles..syco had that blazing energy ..one of my favorites verses..how long did this track take to get done wit everyone havin diffrent schedules..stratt had that bx flow ..and b fuckin honest y must u insist on slaughtering a beat ...lol good shit mah dude...10 ez def a top track classic been a while since lyp blazed it up but glad to hear em grindin again..macg a fuckin verbAL cannibal one of my favorites rappin period..respect to all ....
Posted By: Skitt_Blazin - 2009-06-17

Here is the better quality version for those that want to download http://www.zshare.net/audio/61500468be427830/
Posted By: MacG - 2009-06-17

Hell YES! Mac U Did An insaine Job putin this one 2geather. Everyone did they Thing. 10.
Posted By: LunaticK - 2009-06-17

Wow.......Beat is fuckin ILL!!!!! This track represents everything I love about Hip-Hop!! and I don't feel any different.
Posted By: Marx - 2009-06-17

VAN - sick. LUNA - solid. SYCO - sicker than ever. MARZ - soundin even better on his second cool edit track. very good. STRAT - very grimey yet artistic at the same time. great new addition to the crew. BH - amazingly professional spits. sounds kinda white talib. very very impressive. GRAHM - grimey. LYP - good verse, sick. HEAVY - raw. good punches too. KURSIVE - def grimey MAC G - poetic shit with his usual raw, very nice. JAYK - that is me.
Posted By: jayk - 2009-06-17

gotta comment one more time cuz kursive verse has grown on my. kursive HOTNESS
Posted By: jayk - 2009-06-17

wow...this track turned out fuken amaizing respect too all emcee's yiall all did ya thang this dat foundation ish harder then concrete feel me...like damm dis a real solid track all yiall kats merked it....for me its hard too say who i like more cause it flowed soo good together and made perfect sense so for me this mofucka got burned down notthin but 10's all round kursive u fuken ripped it dun( yo mac u remind me of chino xl in dis yo fo real
Posted By: Strat - 2009-06-17

this is sick as aids; thought my verse sounded better when i sent it though guess it it got reduced on quality to fit........ 1000
Posted By: -Marz- - 2009-06-17

god damn LOL... Every verse was tight.. Strat, van, syco and bh stood out.. props to strat.. june's a boring month LOL... and yeah... ya level of improvment on this strat.. since xmas deceive has raised incredibly.. Truley inspiring, Syco could free on this n make it sound hott.. van merked the 1st, lunatiks ending was fire, heavy n macs shit turned out nice, but i liked jayk's melodic ending. Very nice track fella's, www.myspace.com/kbrhymes
Posted By: KB RHYMEZ - 2009-06-18

man that was a well put together track got yall own swagg
Posted By: kilipto - 2009-06-18

This joint was better than the first...yall doing ya thing!! 10 EZZ
Posted By: Mic-Check - 2009-06-19

sooooooooooooooooo long but was nice
Posted By: BMC - 2009-06-19

No comment on this bruh, you aight..10
Posted By: CYCLONIC - 2009-06-19

nice
Posted By: Master-Mind - 2009-06-19

Not gonna lie july killed it but u all came hard dime bagz
Posted By: Chief BEEF___UP - 2009-06-19

All was nice on this..... B.H Stood out for me on this 1 ...10
Posted By: Just C - 2009-06-19

Forgot to vote...That our gust august line was real nice
Posted By: Just C - 2009-06-19

I Listened to This track about 10 times already and everytime i like it better. This is probably one of the hardest topics for me personaly i ever had to write about but it think one of my favorite tracks i ever did. Everyones verse is so sickk.
Posted By: LunaticK - 2009-06-20

tha year is alot longer than I realized!!!! this track is sic!!!! 10 EZ............$TC! y'alll realiz how long this shit is??? luckly it was worth it!!!!!!!!
Posted By: DRUG - 2009-06-20

Damm long as hell but worth it!!! this is is crazy as hell but a ez 10!!! wow
Posted By: KING WHUT - 2009-06-20

DAMN THIS SHITS HOT!!!! GLAD TO FINALLY HEAR MARZ ON A TRACK, I NEVER HEARD HIS SHIT ALL TOGETHER HOT ASS TRACK!!!
Posted By: ZITO - 2009-06-20

wow im speechless... 10z
Posted By: 420 MURDER - 2009-06-20

mac G...u on sum other shit homeboi......real deep.......u deserve da dime.......not a lot of people on dis site can get in depth of wat your message is............JAY K.....U WOULD SOUND LIKE ANOTHER 50 CENT IN DA BEGINNING AND THEN U CAME OUT WIT DAT LAUREN HILL FUGEE CHEAP SPIT........
Posted By: Battle Forum - 2009-06-20

nice...10's..
Posted By: XXXplicit - 2009-06-20

I gotta say im feelin this track regardless of the sites sound quality. you cats did your thang keep it up this is just the beginning of a new evolution of real underground hip hop. makes me miss my mic, but ill be back stronger than ever 10z all around good job fellaz
Posted By: iK0n - 2009-06-20

Bonkers!!! Beat is Ill!!! Shit is Crazy!! Fuck around and JUMP SHIP!!! lol Statagee ripped it!!! BH Killed it!!! Shit get More fire as it rocks.....Nice build up...lol @ Lyp Kursive smashed it!! Mac spazed the fuck out on some biblical shit...YOOOO!! lol Jayk shit was crazy....this is a fuego track!!! Foundation!!!
Posted By: RhymeSmoke - 2009-06-20

This Was a sick ass fucken track good shit to all keep droppin the flames
Posted By: CSKiLLz - 2009-06-20

WOW I ACTUALLY LISTEN'd TO THis B4 N Wrote a Comment Lol I Must Not Have POSTED IT BUT For Tha Second Listen All Killed IT AS EXPECTED MAC G LUNA BH STATAGEE N MARZ CAME OUT N Killed It Ta ME All KilleD It But Those Verse Were Tence Dope Shit FOUNDATION I LIKE WHAT YALL DOIN WIT THA WHOLE CREW TRACKS HAPPENIN THAT SHITS DOPE 2 DIMES UP FRONT RUNNERZ
Posted By: Doc T - 2009-06-21

that nigga july was snapping on that shit so hard yo ~ mars was tight
Posted By: BaR_NoNe - 2009-06-21

so ILL im bout to puke, BHS VERSE impressed me alot
Posted By: Kurupted_H8ters - 2009-06-21

thatd sick shit
Posted By: lilknight - 2009-06-22

Gd lyrical Track; Liked Lunatik, Honest and Verbz' drop
Posted By: Lizman - 2009-06-22

I like at
Posted By: Colway lang - 2009-06-25

i waS feelin everyy verse ecepttt syco c's it was mad simplistic to hate
Posted By: Antmili - 2009-07-02

Posted By: yellowboyether - 2009-07-11

Fondatioun Ohh my god you guys are insane the hole every one has a moth What a sick idea this track made my day. 10 Foundation= the sickest crew. Ever one Killed it !
Posted By: BH=New account - 2009-08-29

nice track.....great flowin. good idea for all these good mc's to colaab. shit is on fire no joke.evey body killed.....
Posted By: Óðinn - 2009-09-03

crazzzzzzzzzzzzzzy shit yo i should of checked this out when it was posted this shit is above and beond a ten its like a 100 whooooooo this is the shit keep it real ~CHAOSBOSS~
Posted By: Cool Hand Kenneth - 2010-01-18

Legendary!!
Posted By: Maow Bin Rap - 2010-08-02

Substance...
Posted By: Saint-Cizzle - 2013-06-07

Ratings:
Maow Bin Rap: 10
Strat: 10
Cool Hand Kenneth: 10
Brutally Honest: 10
Óðinn: 10
Heavythoughtz: 10
Nikodemus: 10
Mr-Felon: 10
420 MURDER: 10
BH=New account: 10
Antmili: 10
ZITO: 10
ZEE_DA_OUTLAW: 10
yellowboyether: 10
CSKiLLz: 10
Chief BEEF___UP: 10
Just C: 10
Battle Forum: 10
Sinseer: 10
Kurupted_H8ters: 10
BENSON THA GREAT: 10
Saint-Cizzle: 10
KB RHYMEZ: 10
KING WHUT: 10
Gramdacious: 10
-Marz-: 10
iK0n: 10
XXXplicit: 10
Mic-Check: 10
LunaticK: 10
Stotty Pimpin: 10
Doc T: 10
BMC: 10
RhymeSmoke: 10
Willy Grubz: 10
Lyp: 10
jayk: 10
Lizman: 10
Skitt_Blazin: 10
CYCLONIC: 10
Marx: 10
DRUG: 10
Diesel S: 10
lilknight: 10
Van: 10
kilipto: 9
Master-Mind: 9
BaR_NoNe: 8
Colway lang: 6
dbang: 0
kursive: 0

Other Options
Something wrong with this Track?

[ LetsBeef Instagram | LetsBeef Facebook | LetsBeef Twitter | LetsBeef Youtube | Privacy Policy | Terms & Conditions | FAQ | Contact Support ]
Some members of the public may use explicit lyrics in the performance of their art, so please be advised that such language, if any, may not be appropriate for minors.
Graphics by Pixel Dreams · Site © 2024 LetsBeef.com

(new)