Flako Boom
Ranked #-- this Season
6.37/10 stars6.37/10 stars6.37/10 stars6.37/10 stars6.37/10 stars6.37/10 stars6.37/10 stars6.37/10 stars6.37/10 stars6.37/10 stars
Crew: None
Reppin: Sacramento, California, United States
HOTTEST AUDIO BATTLE

VS
Kold Krhymez is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!Kold Krhymez is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!Kold Krhymez
Ranked #-- this Season
7.69/10 stars7.69/10 stars7.69/10 stars7.69/10 stars7.69/10 stars7.69/10 stars7.69/10 stars7.69/10 stars7.69/10 stars7.69/10 stars
Crew: Mind State's Military
Reppin:London, England, United Kingdom

Start a battle

Vote on a battle to earn +1 credit!

2023 Grand Championship

Battle Feed
Flako Boom vs Sam E Scam
Style: Freestyle
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
Jatho Sups vs yungcheefyungcheef is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Style: Written
3 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
Flako Boom vs Kold KrhymezKold Krhymez is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!Kold Krhymez is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
Style: Freestyle
3 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Browse By Style: [Beats]   [Beef]   [Dirty South]   [East Coast]   [Hip Hop]   [Midwest]   [West Coast]  
Browsing » Dirty South
FUCK EL B,TRE,ZRACK,INTERP COMPLETE DISS.
By: 3 4 Action
116 Listens
Download as MP3

Rate Track & Leave Comments
Rating:

Comment:
Comments
THIS IS MY LAST DISS TRACK AGAINST THE STAR TREK GANG.....LIKE MY MAN MERGE SAY...IM NOT SCARED TO AGAINST NO ONE....."I KILLED ANYTHING I DONT CONSIDER MY EQUAL" ENUFF SAID./
Posted By: 3 4 Action - 2008-12-04

LMAO
Posted By: TRE - 2008-12-04

BNFA!
Posted By: BigBradBizzle - 2008-12-04

BITCHES NEEDTA FADE AWAY HAHA oh and brad.. thanx for the hate rate u fucking bitch

lol real gangsta!!! hahahahaha (no rate, u dont deserve one) go to subway or sumtin. i couldnt even listen to the whole thing lol terrible
Posted By: Complete - 2008-12-04

LOL.....WHATEVER PAUL "HELL NAW"WALL...I KNO GO LEAVE A FEW NOVELS ON MY TRACK.... QUEEF MASTER

COMPLETE...BECOME A CITIZEN THEN TALK OK...LOLAHAH

them fools betta reconize thats it its ova ha ha ha ha BNFA NIGGASSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Posted By: Reggie Hammons - 2008-12-04

Alright Alright.. Lets not trip here, I'ma throw somethin out here, On the real, All his other diss tracks, Were wack.. Lyrics suck, On the other hand, As an honest person, I gotta do my thang and be honest on this track.. He did a good job on this one... Lyrics wise, n disses, etc.. This was definently one of his better works, HOWEVER, Quality is extremely important, And the unfortunate thing is, You're quality, sounds like u were swallowing the mic, (As much as u do dicks) The quality on you're verses, on here, Is practicly unlistenable.. It really throws errthang off, As far as the beef shit goes, This was actually not bad for a diss. I'ma throw it a 7.
Posted By: KB RHYMEZ - 2008-12-04

Btw as far as bnfa as a crew though, no hate, but that shits a wack crew, Nowhere near the lvl of STC, Y'all needa keep the name out ya mouth, Good thang y'all been keepin my name out ya mouths

AYO SYCO, SINCE YOU BEING A REF....GO LOOK AT 3-4'S LAST TRACK...ALL THESE HATING HOES HATE RATED IT, THATS WHY I DID IT...I SEE IT MEANS WWWAAAYYY MORE TO YA'LL THAN IT DO TO ME*thinks to himself, thats why i dont bless you hoes with my skill...smh*

fuck viscious snake

only reason i didnt mention u vicious because i forgot or ddint feel u was worth mentionin ya name honestly,,.,,and yea we not on the same u below sea level ,..but thanks for the postive part,,,lol aleast u was honest i dont expect u to go against them........aprecita cha...lol

sysco...i dont expect u to go against ya boyfriend,,,u out ya crack head mind...

yeah niggas BNFA IN THIS BITCH

hahahahahahaahhaha carroot top i swear me an my niggas is still laughin hahahaha..--------------------------------------------Time to get serious--------- BNFA ended the Star Wars/Trek click///,,,,,...... nice drop my nigga claim what you repp cuzzin.. packed with punches on every corner...... Fuck a Bastard and A Zrack(the crackhead)........... an what the fuck is it with d's comments///... this shit White people vs BNFA(all black).... ya'll the racists..fuck outta here..haha carrot top..
Posted By: dumbo111 - 2008-12-04

fuck a friendly worm(viscious snake) BITCH! LMAO .... hey cuz, i honestly think these hoes just wanna suck my dick cuz of my skill maine for real...i dont even really say shit until someone come at me...now syco talking shit and i dont even know this bitch! its cool tho...I WILL MAKE MY FANS/DICK RIDERS HAPPY! p.s. you hoes look EXTREMLY gay crying about shit that you do and when its done back there's a problem...lmao...ya'll are truely sad!

brad.. he got hated on, on ONE track.. then someone in our crew dropped a track.. and yall hated it.. that should have been EVEN.. so.. what u going to hate every track we do now cause his shit got hated on once? Get the fuck out of her

again im not with or against no one .but this was pretty good ill give ya a 10......nice punches......this been pretty entertaining....outro was hott
Posted By: Mr-Felon - 2008-12-04

Damn, 3-4 getting better every track he put out..........nice beef we got going.........but i think it is a whole crew vs crew thing.............10z
Posted By: KFLu - 2008-12-04

I'll be real and say this was a nice track.. but the thing is as soon as I do.. you're going to bring it up till the end of LB LOL u can't give credit where its due.. so why should I? But in any case.. glad u stepped ur game up.. this was pretty good. Like syco said.. still not as good as El Bastards track.. thats just my opinion.. but heres a 10.. i'm man enough to give a proper rate

that was VERY manly of you Tre! =)

lol you said your last track was your last then yeah had to go repost it 2 more times wtf this shits gay .... only fans yeah have are the ones you use in the summer to cool that 450 lb frame off because you probably sweat more then a cambodian prostitute... Im skinny nah nah nah homie i may look that way cause your so fuckin fat lol how yeah gonna say im skinny from a head shot pic i got... Im still gettin more pussy then your fat ass im still a better rapper then your weak ass and what hurts the most to you is I'm White ouuuch deal wid it watch this get reposted again when 3 Whore is bored if its over we won hands down look at my disses dating back to halloween El's Disses Complete and Tre's disses makes this look pretty lame nice try i see yeah tried your hardest here not good enough (no rate unlike you hate raters)
Posted By: Z RACK - 2008-12-04

most people say im too good to back you 3-4 and that you bring me down...now if this is true and you just bust they ass, why would they STILL want me to as well? its obvious that they love me and wish they could rap on beat like me...even in insults they still acknowledge the fact that i stay on beat...maybe ya'll should put 1 line on a beat like you claim i do. whatever works, DO IT!

u kno what tre i wouldnt say a word...but thank u.. thats all i want is respect....thats it...thank u really..tre i think...if u dont want no more beef thats cool.............i respect yall if u respect me....brad kno how i am..just respect it and i will shut my got mouth ...real talk...

I liked it
Posted By: Nikodemus - 2008-12-04

apparently whats said can't be left unsaid, Anywho, For starters, Reggie, Shut the fuck up.. Nuff said there, Big Brad, You're an absoulute joke, You're skill is equivalent to someone who just learned to rhyme, Ahh wait you're probably that exact type. And well hello there, what do we have here, Who none other then killa keith to jump on the dicks, and flip him being racist on us. Shut yo trap lmao.. We ain't racist.. haha.. Neverthe less, Good diss track, A shame majority of the beef that goes on through here is because of retarded words being said, I speak truth, most of y'all don't. Keep it real, Keep my name out, Respect.

Snake fuck you pussy and no one said anything about you anyways so you shut the fuck up or shut me up you fuckin pushova like you gone drop some shit to make a nigga stop talkin wack ass clown

its easy to stay on beat Brad when yeah rap 3 words in a bar go pat yourself on the back now .... you ever listen to hip hop thats lyrical or just into that down south honky tonk texas rap good standards you hold yourself by Brad the only good rap that came outta texas was Scarface then doods had to go ruin hip hop down there
Posted By: Z RACK - 2008-12-04

ooook carrot top so u wanna the south period huh....in thk ub might have a problem...lol.........saltine

**hate on**

~10~
Posted By: CapCityChick614 - 2008-12-04

LISTENED.........not good at all, u dont rhyme, best line was foul flip which ive seen a million times, except way more creative, hook was terriable, hahahah, your a retarded bird(DUMB FOwL)
Posted By: Heavythoughtz - 2008-12-04

ty heavy ass faggot,,,,knowin that u have no talent whats so..ever,,,hatin on my shit from is actually good.....wanna be rapper...lol.keep hatin...fat cheeks....lol

lmao.......3-4 put a lil effort in this one........not bad
Posted By: TIPSY_SLIZZARD - 2008-12-04

started pretty good...then slowly...became trash..NO RATE.....
Posted By: Interp - 2008-12-04

lol ok well this was better then i thought it would be....i give you credit you stepped up sum but yer still an asshole an i dont like you lol...had me tappin my foot sum hahaha...but on the real this wasnt anythin serious..i got a kick out of yer track. ill drop you a 10 cuz im nice like that but unlike you i dont need to hate vote on tracks. I give credit where credit is due. Wasnt bad but i heard better.
Posted By: EL BASTARD - 2008-12-04

Reggie u a lil bitch ass, obviously u aint gonna start shit, cuz u ain't the type to open ur mouth, unless it's for dicks.. Hahahahhaa Pussy , BNFA Ain't shit, Only decent member in it as far as i see is 3 4, and this is the only song of his that i've actually liked.. So that dosen't say much.. Y'all The best rappers in the world?? Lmfao..
Posted By: KB RHYMEZ - 2008-12-05

lmao, nice shit
Posted By: Diesel S - 2008-12-05

lmao@the start of the track...no comment..but iight track..beat was garbage tho. how you diss someone with ah southern style!
Posted By: JaeCreepZ - 2008-12-05

hahah u no how i fiucking wow this redickoles man .. i give u a afort
Posted By: BH=New account - 2008-12-06

simply nice track........no h8 fo ma homies in da $tc but dat was a good track
Posted By: ZEE_DA_OUTLAW - 2008-12-10

Gotta admit this tyme u came hard , en yo shit sounded ryt . u got em 10 . funny shit..
Posted By: _Bz_ - 2009-03-24

wow where was I when this went down?? Don't know N-E ways....I am cool with both Big B and 3-4 I think there both talented as hell.....on another tip this must be old beef & I aint trying to bring old shit back up...
Posted By: DRUG - 2009-07-31

Ratings:
CapCityChick614: 10
dumbo111: 10
Mr-Felon: 10
Nikodemus: 10
DRUG: 10
Diesel S: 10
KFLu: 10
_Bz_: 10
ZEE_DA_OUTLAW: 10
TIPSY_SLIZZARD: 10
BigBradBizzle: 10
JaeCreepZ: 9
KB RHYMEZ: 7
BH=New account: 1
Interp: 0
TRE: 0
EL BASTARD: 0
Reggie Hammons: 0
Heavythoughtz: 0
Complete: 0
Z RACK: 0

Other Options
Something wrong with this Track?

[ LetsBeef Instagram | LetsBeef Facebook | LetsBeef Twitter | LetsBeef Youtube | Privacy Policy | Terms & Conditions | FAQ | Contact Support ]
Some members of the public may use explicit lyrics in the performance of their art, so please be advised that such language, if any, may not be appropriate for minors.
Graphics by Pixel Dreams · Site © 2024 LetsBeef.com

(new)