Style: Freestyle
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Flako Boom vs Bonita Bonfire
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Bonita Bonfire vs FightsAndRap...
Style: Written
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
yungcheefyungcheef is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row! vs RhymeSmokeRhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!RhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Browse By Style: [Beats]   [Beef]   [Dirty South]   [East Coast]   [Hip Hop]   [Midwest]   [West Coast]  
Browsing » Dirty South
EL BASTARD,ZRACK.TRE STAR TREK GANG.
By: 3 4 Action
110 Listens
Download as MP3

Rate Track & Leave Comments
Rating:

Comment:
Comments
yea man i seriously had to repost it.....this is not an attempt to get more votes..lol..it stayed in top tracks long enuff....lol i say a month is enuff to destroy the star trek gang....lol/...ok....back to real hip hop....bnfa
Posted By: 3 4 Action - 2008-12-01

I expected better. You got me all excited with the Star Trek thing. Not that Star Trek excites me, I just thought there would be some lines involving it somehow. delivery was simple, but that's your style. Give slim thuggah his 'uhhhh' back, he's been asking for it, he needs it to sell records, cause otherwise his delivery is lacking. I didn't think it was awful. I just think that you can get more creative with your lines, they're kind of generic, like they could be used against anyone. minus revenge of the nerds, but even then. why do i bother. 9.5.
Posted By: Brutally Honest - 2008-12-01

^^^lol...B Honest, you a trip! I was a lil crunk as well when i saw this...i was like, "oh shit, 3-4 firing at they ass again! lmao ... still another 10 tho! just as funny as when i 1st heard it!
Posted By: BigBradBizzle - 2008-12-01

ahahahahhahahaaha.....why do u talk as if u are constipated....telll marshall mathers he got alot fans....lol...ahahah your style is a copy of what u are tryin to be........obviously...your attempts have u consumed with the belief that u are actually talented...but yet another "whatever" rapper...maybe my genre of music is not your style..but its so petty for u to come on my page and hate cause my shit stayed in the top tracks for weeks...but as i repeat ignorance is bliss....i hope u achieve that dream that got u nuttin everynite..wierd guy..lol...just tend to your flock of nobodies in the world of letsbeef,....nerd..ok...u cant rap period....lol.......thats why u stay on here..duh lol!!!lol

I just tried to give constructive criticism. No need for tears. If I'm a whatever rapper, you're just the 'what'...'what?? him?? rapper??' I wasn't even trying to diss you, but like usual you always got something else to say. If I stay on here with my flock of nobodies...why exactly are you on here?? Question is rhetorical. You dont need to write a paragraph on the comment board, then paste it on my profile and then paste it on your own to make sure everyone knows that you're capable of talking heard in front of a computer monitor at work. I saw your wife mascoting for the Longhorns this weekend. I thought you were there but it was just this massive dump she dropped next to a sign that said no talent.

*hard

FUNNY AS THAT STATEMENT MAY BE BUT IM AT MY DESK,....AT HOME...JUST GETTIN PAID ...LOL....CONTINUE WITH YOUR PATHETIC LIFE...AND DREAM..AND LET ME MAKE GOOD MUSIC,,WHY U TRYIN TO DISCOVER YOUR REASON NOTHING EARTH ,......LOL LET ME HELP U....."NOTHING"...BYE WIERDO...LOL

*REASON TO BE ON THIS EARTH*

the Re post just tells me we got to you Chalk another win for STC
Posted By: Z RACK - 2008-12-01

Okay!!! Yes,The star trek gang..ahha..Lord Of the Rings hahaha..nice drop lets get this money BNFA!!!!
Posted By: dumbo111 - 2008-12-01

Keith, I wanna see proof that u have made $1 off music HAHAHA
Posted By: TRE - 2008-12-01

Hey Tre, I have (made money off music).....and ALOT TO! LMAO!!! REAL TALK! BNFA

US= Win...U= Lose...this proves it....mmmkay....bye bye now....
Posted By: Interp - 2008-12-01

POINT PROVEN...3-4 HAS OFFICALLY KILLED THESE GUYS BY HIMSELF!!! EVERYONE KNOWS THE RULES...WHEN YOU HATE RATE A TRACK AGAINST YOU, ITS PROOF THAT YO ASS JUST GOT CRUSHED AND YOU CAUGHT FEELINGS! LOL THEY HATE RATED YA SHIT CUZ...AND ITS EITHER TRE, ATROPHY, OR ZRACK!! I KNOW BH DIDNT CUZ IT WAS 5/5 BEFORE THESE HATERS STARTED COMING! p.s. i do have proof of the money ive made of music as well if needed...lol

Didn't say u Brad.. I said Keith.. the dude is ASS LOL

and btw.. brad.. this isn't even a fucking diss track.. he just says names at the end.. its a fucking gimmik to get it heard.. can u say GAY?

if this IS a diss.. this just shows how weak it is LOLOL cause its fucking WEAK as a diss track.. if its a track just talking shit.. then its aight.. so.. plz tell me.. was this a diss track directed at us? if so.. it deserves a 1

well being that i KNOW you know how to interp music Tre, the lyrics are speaking EXACTLY to EVERYONE that said he's a racist and who he been beefing with for the past month now... keep in mind, its like 5-7 people against him so quite naturally he not gone use EVERY name...to me saying it at the end is the same cuz all the insults you now know who they were directed to...but if you dont see it as a diss on you i understand...dont respond, just take it and keep talkin shit to him(what ya'll say he does...lol) ...... thats the basises of ya crew right? just talkin shit? whoever lowered his track was outta line tho ... he dont have 50 crew members to keep his shit up like ya'll do...lol....prob not 50 but you get the point....anyway, ENJOY YOUR HOLIDAYS! p.s. hey 3-4, can we get some stocking stuffers again this year? rotflmao! BNFA

just for shits and giggles.. lets see the proof Brad.. LOL I want to see proof of ALOT OF IT TOO LOLOL this should be fun

no prob. kid....ill send it to ya mailbox tonite....you know i get that paper thru the day...lol...sorry i cant get it for you now but im sure you got PLENTY of time to peep it! lol.....it will be fun to!

and as far as returning a diss LOL thats not needed.. he got crushed by my crew.. no matter how many times he posts this ONE track up.. So.. lets not get it twisted.. we shut ur pussy ass crew down, destroyed him.. and u think he won? LOLOL its whatever.. I give a fuck foreal.. everyone on lb knows this dude is a fucking joke.. and u tarnish urself by rollin wit him.. str8 up.. now lets see the proof of ALL THIS MONEY u have made off music.. u said u have it.. so show it.. u jumped to something I was saying to keith, that I wasn't even saying to u.. so now its time to man up.. *WAITS FOR THE PROOF*

1st off...dont get it twisted, this shit has nothing to do with manning up...2nd, just like ya'll like to jump fly to protect ya boys...imma do the same....its funny how mf's get all defensive when i say something or start saying 3-4 cant beef on his own yet there's hundreds of mf's(seem like) dissing him and they all on the same track! but when he do a track with me, suddenly he need me to help him...lmao...and just cuz you aint made a dime of that bullshit ya'll call music dont mean i aint making money...shit, ask some old heads on here, i done dropped 2 mixtapes and made my bread...if you dont wanna wait til I TAKE MY TIME OUT OF MY DAY TO SEND IT, then ask Sport City or Tipsy for that matter! they know, shit Tipsy was on em and Sport asked me about buying it...i told him ill send it cuz we cool and off GP ... anyway, back to the money...i didnt know crabs could be in a bucket over the internet to! lol DAMN!

1st off...dont get it twisted, this shit has nothing to do with manning up...2nd, just like ya'll like to jump fly to protect ya boys...imma do the same....its funny how mf's get all defensive when i say something or start saying 3-4 cant beef on his own yet there's hundreds of mf's(seem like) dissing him and they all on the same track! but when he do a track with me, suddenly he need me to help him...lmao...and just cuz you aint made a dime of that bullshit ya'll call music dont mean i aint making money...shit, ask some old heads on here, i done dropped 2 mixtapes and made my bread...if you dont wanna wait til I TAKE MY TIME OUT OF MY DAY TO SEND IT, then ask Sport City or Tipsy for that matter! they know, shit Tipsy was on em and Sport asked me about buying it...i told him ill send it cuz we cool and off GP ... anyway, back to the money...i didnt know crabs could be in a bucket over the internet to! lol DAMN!

pfft.. i'm done w/ u brad.. foreal.. this means nothing to me.. 34 isn't worth my time.. ur not either.. u want beef wit me, just say it, and I'll eat ur ass alive.. or keep font fucking

curly and MOE
Posted By: Heavythoughtz - 2008-12-01

TRE U HAVE SERIOUS MENTAL ISSUES THAT WACK ASS SHIT U CALLED TRACKS....TALKIN ABT YA BALLS AND SHIT..BITCH PLEASE....BITCH U CANT RAP....I DEMOLISHED YA FAKE RAPPIN ASS...GET A LIFE SLUT..LIKE U ACTUALLY MAKIN MONEY ON THIS...AHAHAHA OK...THEN WHY U ON HERE...U ARE A FUCKIN JKE....AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHA..BRAD DONT WORY THE STAR TREK SICK AND MAKIN EXCUSES...U WOULD HATE REGARDLESS....LOL AHHHAHA

whoever it was....i dont give a shit kids! remember, this means WAAAYYYY more to you kids than to me....thats why ya'll exclusive and dropping shit and i just guest appear and listen...as for beef, ROTFLMAO ... i know you really dont want that...you just talking.... for 1 or 2 reasons...either you know i dont really care and i havent been exclusive in over a year, or you just wanna talk tuff so ya lil klan will think you a gee...lol...either way, its funny to me....atrophy, i dont care what u rate it...i was just letting 3-4 know its some hating hoes on his page!

*crickets chirping*
Posted By: Heavythoughtz - 2008-12-01

*chirpin crickets ass heavy thoughts scratches his ass is in fear**

Bitch Nobody Gives A Fuck Abt This Horrible Tracks U Lay.......u Are In A Land Of Your Own....bitch Send Beef...u See Im Finished,,,,u Keep Tryin To Covince Ya Self...u Better...fat Ass Big Titty Slut....like A Track U Do Go Stop.;me...have U Seen The Past Haters...they End Up Just Giving Props At The End.....danger Rich....stot........tipsy...dj Wenjay........u Kno Real Rapper Worth Listenin Too...start Talkin When You On Tv...thats What I Thought Keep U Titties In A Bra And Worry Abt Ya Trashy Ass Family....bitch ...u Cant Beat It So Why Not Hate Ketchup Boy...lolahahaa

3-4 im pissed at you now! you know they fear what they dont understand....REAL SHIT! lol

LOL thats why I'm exclusive and dont' even pay for it.. cause I contribute to the fucking site.. 34 just font fucks.. and brad just back ya man up.. no one gives 2 fucks about either of u.. real talk.. I wouldn't care if either of u died on the spot.. take that how u want.. now.. i'm out this bitch.. just remember.. u ain't fucking w/ me.. PERIOD end of sentence.. if so.. make a fucking trakc and i'll post it myself.. or just back each others wack asses up.. STC BITCH

omg tre...dude just go back to ya trailer home,,,and jack off........ bitch i buried ya fat ketchup smellin ass u and the star trek, gang..i did my diss track,.,,u finished..bitch....drop dead in ya sleep along with ya triflin mom and where ever ya cheese and cracker ass daddy at...u make a diss track bitch..u the only continue one to talk..i normally ignore ya fat pink cheek ass...cause ya ryhmes would get laughed at by a real record company...but at this i will laugh ...thinkin abt ya song how u love balls in ya mouth...aaaahhaa///just stop comin to my page...if im so sorry why even mention.......mmmmmmmm cause u kno the deal..ya mommy a had waste of a child doin nothin with his life..but make sex songs abt othe men .......ahahahahahahahhhahahahhaha instead of trey songz...u are offcially "tre wrong"...u a joke..this is your life no in the real world cares abt i promise...ahahahahahahaha pale bitch...lol

lmao...awe look at this ketchup smelling redneck gettin pissed cuz im keeping it 1000 with him...lmao...dont get mad, GET TALENT BITCH! im glad you dont care if i died, that means ya crackhead ass mama should drop any day now... how you gone get mad cuz ya mom suckin dicks for Hunts(ketchup) bottles...lol....FUCK YOU AND THE ENTIRE STC .... TELL EM I SAID IT TO...you mf's wack and that shit yall put out is bullshit thats why you stupid nerdy tomatoe paste smellin ass bitches keep hating and stay on here...they probably gave ya broke ass an exclusive cuz they felt sorry for ya...lmao...on here 24/7 trying to make a name for himself...lol...you got one tho, its..."HUNTS THE BROKE BUM" ... holla at me when you "KETCH-UP" to my skill level....lmao...you TOOOO mf funny!

yea, I'm a kraka pale bitch that lives in a trailor park and smells like ketchup.. dont' know why people think ur raceist.. its beyond me LOLL u crave attention SOO bad its amuzeing

TRE NEEDS ATTENTON....U MUST HAVE BEEN MOLESTED BY YA STEP DADDY AS CHILD....CUZ U REALLY ON MY DICK......DO I NEED A BODYGUAD WIERDO...LOL

brad.. I want u and fake bitch to both make a track.. team up.. and I will SMASH both of you.. so stop fucking typing and get to work bitch.. END OF STORY.. yea I guess I should rap about the bullshit EVERY OTHER RAPPER raps about, ur no different then any other rapper man.. you'll never be SHIT.. as for me.. I rap so I dont' kill motherfuckers like you.. I dont' give 2 fucks about MAKING A NAME.. those that respect me, do, those that dont'.. don't.. keep doing ur COOKIE CUTTER rhymes.. and keep my fucking name out ur mouth.. don't forget, I got info on u brad.. I REALLY REALLY REALLLY!!!!!!!! don't think u want to go there

WHAT EVERBITCH I SEEE CRACKERS LIKE U GET THEY WIG TWISTED WHERE I FROM.SO THAT KILLIN SHIT KEEP IN YA DICKSUKERS..U ARE A WANNA BE RAPPER CLAIMIN, U SOMETHIN U NOT..STOP TRYIN TO GET ATTENTION WIERDO...WE DID OUR DISS TRACK...LIKE TIP..."I DIDNT MENTION YA NAME THAT WHAT U ALL SALTY ABT" BITCH...AHAHAH U THRU PALE SLUT....U STEADY DROWNIN AFTER EACH COMMENT GO TAKE YA PROZAC WIERDO..AND JACK OFF TO ONE OF EL BASTARD TRACKS....THE TRUTH STINGS..AND I KNO THE TRUTH ABT U SLUT ..SO DO U REALLY WANNA GO THERE....PLEASE DONT GO THERE BITCH U DONT KNO WHO U FUCKIN WITH.....U HIGHSCHOOL DROP OUT..AND U MAD THE WORLD NOT GIVIN U A CHANCE...SO WHAT ...DIE THEN BITCH LOL

PLEASE TRE...I DO WANNA GO THERE.....PUT ME ON BLAST BITCH! you the one said you was done and still talking bitch...fuck you, fuck ya mama, and 50 ketchup smelling bitches that look like her! now put me blast hoe...go right ahead...more proof that ya'll some bitches and fear me...you been beefin with 3-4 for over a month, but you got info on me tho.....oh ok...so you took the time to research ol Big Brad....my point is proven...did you also find out i got a big ass dick and ya moma just wont stay away? i got info on you that i wont hold back....Tre got AIDS from his mama yall!!! ......lmao.....you an off beat ass wanna be rapper...and bitch, if you even dream of doing me dirt, you betta wake yo dirty ass up and apologise...lol...fuck you Tre, you a fat dirty hoe! i could have swore i saw red in ya pics(ketchup)!

DONT HATE ON MINE ROBERT DINERO THE CRACK HEAD VERSION...BITCH ....

ATROPHY BITCH I LAY DEAD IN A DITCH SOMEWHERE..U WANNA BE GANGATER...DUDE IF WAS REALLY IN THE STREET U WHITE BOYS...WOULD BE RUNNIN FOR COVER...LOL STOP HATIN ON MY SHIT SLUT..

WOW.. i will stress my point again.. COME AT ME, and see what happens.. LOLL yall love some comments if I suck at rap so bad.. it should be ez for both u fat fucks to take me out.. so get on it

BITCH PLEASE I DONT COME TO TRASH....ONLY COME U GET IS WHAT YA SORRY ASS MOMMA GOT IN HER MOUTH..U THE ONE STARTED THIS CAUSE OUR DISS TRACK CRUSHED U....SO U BRING IT...FAT CHEEKS..PLEASE...AHAHAHAAHAHAHA I NEED A LAUGH...FOR REAL ...I BET U MAKE YA PUSSY FART ..HUH..BITCH GET A LIFE...KKK LOL

i keep coming at you cuz ya gay, stalkin ass said you got dirt on me and trying to treaten me with it and i wanna know hoe...so put me on blast bitch...everyone in the world knows you aint fuckin with me on wax so you aint gotta worry about me putting you thru that shame...unless you beg for it like you do your meals...ya bummin ass bitch! hahahahahahahaha.....look 3-4 she mad cuz....I got that hoe Tre mad now!!

ok....playtime is over now....my money has been made for the 1st part of the day.....see yall tomorrow...lol....cuz i make moves so i cant play on here when im off...and YES, i got a computer hoes(before ya'll even suggest that shit! ..lmao) this site a trip!

TRE AKA "QUEEF" MEANING PUSSY FART.. THATS IS TRE NEW NAME ..QUEEF CALM DOWN PLEASE U DONT MAKE IT ANY WETTER OK...LOL./......

i think 34 reposted this truly outta boredom he needed a forum to go run his fuckin cocksuckin lips again and the fact he is just a fat sack of shit that has nothing better to do then write mile long comments hating on the top emcee on Lets Beef ...funny i was listening to an old track by Stot done awhile ago on his first mixtape and your gettin your fat ass torn up by Danger Rich Mac G Stot and LJ... some things will never change the fact 34 is talkin shit on me just proves I've made a name on this site and so has my crew... STC dont leave any more comments because this is what he wants he gets a fuckin erection off of hating you sick fat fuck ...34 is just better left ignored weve already dropped our disses on him and sliced him no more attention is needed
Posted By: Z RACK - 2008-12-01

funny...until recently i didnt even kno 34 and brad still existed?...hmm....learn sumthin new everyday
Posted By: Interp - 2008-12-01

yall niggas crazy as hell ive been at work all day and i get on LB and ha ha ha ha ha ha ha lets end this shit 3 4 my dog yall do a dis track on BNFA and we do one on STC and let the people decide who shit the illest
Posted By: Reggie Hammons - 2008-12-01

Reggie.. considering there was at least 2 disses toward 34 from our camp.. including EL totally SHITTING all over him.. if this is going to happen.. yall come at us first.. but I'm telling u now.. some peoples feelings are going to REALLY be hurt LOLOL *funny what u can find out talking to people on myspace*

TRE if somebodys feelins get hurt ova some rap shit then they are simple as fuck my nigga on some real shit if yall want to do this we can pimp i promise i wont cry one bit.
Posted By: Reggie Hammons - 2008-12-01

then, get u, brad, and 34 on a track.. I PROMISE you we will smash it

Hmmm..Nope i dont make no money off my music..prolly soon doe diss juss the begining of my shit. "lets get this money'" a term only fella's know!! ahha...anyways nice drop homeboy..BNFA !!!!
Posted By: dumbo111 - 2008-12-02

its funny coz we already beat u lmao! loser
Posted By: Complete - 2008-12-02

lol beat who..replying to me?

BNFA...BRING NACHOS FOR ALL........fatfuks...lol....
Posted By: Interp - 2008-12-02

suck ya mama's dick interp...lol
Posted By: BigBradBizzle - 2008-12-02

all yall pale riders...suck i buried tre fat red cheek ass and le bastard he stop even talkin....yall sluts drownin......and try to whole up image thats fadin away quickly.......zrack needs some medicationand pussy cause that skinny crack aint shit ..i heard his tracks...ahahahahaha i almost pisssed on myself laughin,....lol....ahahahahahahahahahaha and interp oh my god..........even yo team tell u rap off beat...lol.and complete go suck a kangaroo dick u lil adopted child....suck a dick...u sluts make a diss track...please.....lol..u not ready......lol
Posted By: 3 4 Action - 2008-12-02

THNKS MERGE ....HE KNO YALL HATING FOR NO REASON..AHAHAAHAHHAAHAH ..YA OWN FUCKIN TEAMATE...SO STAR TREK GANG BRING IT......AND QUEEF...PLEASE DONT RAP ABT PEOPLE BALLS PLEASE...LOL...

oh fkn hell, this iz da lamest most pre schoolish shit iv eva heard in ma life since i rated this shit as a 1 i rekon u shud go bak ta yr 1 nd learn ENGLISH. u fukin sped dick cheese wannabe rapper el bastard, z-rack, Tre, and complete beat this shit al day everyday, ur tha shittest peice of shit iv eav heard of ya shit talker, ur a fukin hobo, fukin go bak to ya lil internet dating chat sites ya fkn poser. u just got all ur"frendz" (WHAT FRENDZ?) to rate diz nd uv only got like 1 ya demented frog go bak ta drinkin ya muthas breast milk nd suckin ya dadz cock loser.
Posted By: detris123 - 2008-12-02

LMAO u tell em detris. fuk this clown! (no rate)
Posted By: Complete - 2008-12-02

DETRIS I DONT EVEN KNO YA SORRY ASS ...BITCH U BRINGIN...ALL U FATHERLESS FAGGOTS DO IS TALK...KEEP BUMPIN THEM DICKSUCKERS....AND HIT ME WHEN U SERIOUS SLUT

DETRIS,,,,,U ARE WACK ASS FUCK GO VISIT YA CRACK REHAB.....DUMB ASS IF TELL U GO DWN UNDER U PROBABLY GO SUCK TRE AKA QUEEF'S DICK...U KANGAROO SMELLIN SLUT

LMAO this is what the 4th time you are posting this? Apparently you take this site very serious cuz you are the first person to brag that this track made the top 10 list when you first posted it lol Big deal! And everybody knows you LIVE on LB cuz anytime someone posts a comment on this track you got yer reply up within 2 minutes. You must refresh this page ALL DAY LONG. WOW! Get a life! (no rate)
Posted By: EL BASTARD - 2008-12-02

ahahhhaaha....first i need to correct ya wierdo geek ass...all my tracks are on top..ok...ketchup boy...secondly i make money sittin on my ass ....so i come to this and u see tryin to downplay my tracks ..its cool u are obviously not a real challenge for me....thats cool i responded to your lies and accusations callin u out...lol..and basically dismantling your entire crew to the point where they feel need to hate to save they own name...ahahahaha its fun and games to me...now u and your star trek gang are simply providin entertainment for me and my crew...u got ya team sayin im good..lol...ahahahahhahaahahhaa ok wierdo what ever go to rapper school.....ahahahahahha

You makin money sittin on yer ass huh..Oh thats right i forgot yer a BEFORE model for weight loss.
Posted By: EL BASTARD - 2008-12-02

AHAHAHAHHAHHAAA...YEA I LOST IT ALL IN YA MOMS MOUTH.....STAR TREK BOY....LOL

lol who is detris123??? another guy from australlia haha...an whos fat?

wow......all these comments over a track we already heard.....ill say wat i said last time, if some1 has a point make a track.....listenin 2 disses hurts my eyes less than reading 800000 lines of shit! hahahahahh fuck this.........basically, some1 diss tre to the point were he knows its at him....then he will reply.......i think this is the point of all this shit.
Posted By: Boss-MC - 2008-12-02

i kno right........north east if im sooo sorry why do they respond...can u answer that questions for since we cool now..???

average........ 8
Posted By: XPOSIN - 2008-12-03

BNFA= Boring Nerds Filling Anus...??.....closer yet?
Posted By: Interp - 2008-12-03

STC=SUCKIN THICK COCKS....LOL....GET A LIFE INTERP OR TRY TO COME BACK WITH A SARCASTIC RESPONSE...COVERIN THE FACT THAT U CANT PUT YA OWN TRACKS UP AND YA TEAM SAY U CANT RAP ON BEAT...SO SAY SOMETHIN SARCASTIC ABT YA SELF ..TRYIN TAKE THE ATTENTION OF YA WACK ASS.......SO 5 4 3 21 ...SAY IT......AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH THATS HOW ALL YA PATHETIC RESPONSES ARE...HE GO GO RESPND YALL WATCH HIS RESPONSE....LOL...AHAHAHAH I KNO U BITCH LOL..THATS WHY ITS SO FUNNY
Posted By: 3 4 Action - 2008-12-03

BNFA= Brads New Fag Alliance.....lol. thats gotta be it...right?.....

funny thin i noticed...only one agreein wit 34 is brad and the rest(all 3 of em) of BNFA....now whos agreein wit us....??...hmmm...EVERYBODY...learn ya lesson...sit down..and put the dunce cap back on...

this is what I posted to jamz and I realized everybody need to hear this shit. take a good look in the mirror and ask yourself if what you rep is real to you and what you really beleive in!!!!!!!! fuckin suck a major dick for leavin that comment on my page a couple weeks ago. I'm not killin hip hop I'm just not fuckin with you gay ass rappers anymore. rap is wack and so is most of the cats that try it. it's gay as fuck. I'll take my chances singin about my addiction to caffeine. fuck all the fake ass "I'm a gangsta and I'll kill you coz i had a hard time growin up in the hood" BULL SHIT!!!! half these fake ass rappers live in big ass houses and have rich parents. so suck my muthafucking crazed out dick son! don't player hate on me just because I decided to stop reppin fake shit that I know nothing about like killin' people and robbin banks and fake ass shit like that. face it man, rap is fake and it's done with! respect it real life killa!
Posted By: CRAZED H - 2008-12-03

interp, you dumbass....bnfa and stc are the only ones commenting on the track....lmao...omg, you dumb as hell....cant even spell thinG ..... lol....quite naturally its gone look like alot of people are siding with you clowns....hell its 50 of ya'll and 5 of us! duh!
Posted By: BigBradBizzle - 2008-12-03

@ Brad.. i mean in general...yall been a joke for awhile...lol....

but one thing interp ...who are u lol...but u kno us....ok....u ass backwards..just keep talkin more and more...u diggin ya own grave savin something thats hopeless like ya life and that crew....interp that ,...lol..come on now....keep talkin..ajahahahahahahaahhahaahahahahhahaha
Posted By: 3 4 Action - 2008-12-03

34 has 23 comments on this that has to be a record what a fuckin loser
Posted By: Z RACK - 2008-12-04

what ever skinny crack head u left way more on my page....stop tryin to find shit.......i kno u frustrated its not easy rappin on beat slut .....lol.....get a life..but im glad u comeback to my track to check....u wierdo...lol
Posted By: 3 4 Action - 2008-12-04

Ratings:
Reggie Hammons: 10
Brutally Honest: 10
dumbo111: 10
BigBradBizzle: 10
XPOSIN: 8
CRAZED H: 5
Heavythoughtz: 5
TRE: 1
detris123: 1
Boss-MC: 0
Z RACK: 0
EL BASTARD: 0
Complete: 0
Interp: 0

Other Options
Something wrong with this Track?

[ LetsBeef Instagram | LetsBeef Facebook | LetsBeef Twitter | LetsBeef Youtube | Privacy Policy | Terms & Conditions | FAQ | Contact Support ]
Some members of the public may use explicit lyrics in the performance of their art, so please be advised that such language, if any, may not be appropriate for minors.
Graphics by Pixel Dreams · Site © 2024 LetsBeef.com

(new)