Style: Freestyle
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Flako Boom vs Bonita Bonfire
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Bonita Bonfire vs FightsAndRap...
Style: Written
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
yungcheefyungcheef is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row! vs RhymeSmokeRhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!RhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Browse By Style: [Beats]   [Beef]   [Dirty South]   [East Coast]   [Hip Hop]   [Midwest]   [West Coast]  
Browsing » East Coast
Fly Gangsta- Brixx Belvedere Ft RealTalk.
By: Real Talk
185 Listens
Download as MP3

Rate Track & Leave Comments
Rating:

Comment:
Comments
Sick shit son. Beat was a lil annoying in the begining but grew on me. Lyrics were redic. No h8 to Brixx, but RT you shined here lol. Good shit.
Posted By: LunaticK - 2011-03-04

That man realtalk puttin letsbeef on the map, thats wassup good shit mah dude , not a fan of brixx battles but he def makes good tracks, great collabo right here keep grinding out fam...10 ez
Posted By: Skitt_Blazin - 2011-03-04

feeling the verses for real...alot of different feels n shit...felt like a nice mix of rugged to even out the ligt hook...good shit from all...best shit from RT though on this one for real...lol..Harvard line was tuff
Posted By: Krhyme Killz - 2011-03-04

What up RT? Aint seen you on in a minuet. Sounds like you still doin ya thing. This tracks coo, Yo part was nice. Dude got pipes on the chorus. Good to hear you and Ima check you on grindtime.
Posted By: kursive - 2011-03-04

didn't feel the hook at all to be real ... beat was annoyin at first but i think it was coz of the hook .. first verse was real nice .. i never heard of him but he is nice wit it... 2nd verse .. Realtalk is dammmn sick wit it ... foreal mayne... yo did dis shit up justice .. i digg dis shit!!!3rd verse was tight too .. verses really did it for me .. nice track RT
Posted By: ZEE_DA_OUTLAW - 2011-03-04

Shit was type annoying at first cuzz of the beat i think, but it really grew on me, and by the end of the first verse... my head was noddin. real talk did his thing too. nice drop. 10s
Posted By: Next Level ~R I P~ - 2011-03-11

This track was crack son, brixx is sick on the battle tip too, but I agree wit lunatic yo, u spazzed. This was fire.10 and I didn't know u was the real talk on grind time, u killing em too son. keep doin ya thing
Posted By: $ha-Money - 2012-02-20

Good listen!!!!! Want more from that killer Brixx!!
Posted By: mrsupahype - 2012-03-07

tbh brixx aint that nice on the battle shit... ive seen some of your battle and you got bars but like i like that SMACK shit the funny shit is cool every once in a while... but this track is fire was bumpin to this the whole time 10z easy.....Monstas InK new battle league in central florida real monsters donthide under beds they walk amongst us!!!!!!!
Posted By: EpidemikK - 2012-03-08

dope shit..
Posted By: AL NICE - 2013-02-14

TIGHT..............Real talk for president!!!!!!!!
Posted By: ALL-BORO - 2013-04-01

Ratings:
$ha-Money: 10
Next Level ~R I P~: 10
Krhyme Killz: 10
ZEE_DA_OUTLAW: 10
EpidemikK: 10
ALL-BORO: 10
AL NICE: 10
Skitt_Blazin: 10
LunaticK: 10
mrsupahype: 10
kursive: 0

Other Options
Something wrong with this Track?

[ LetsBeef Instagram | LetsBeef Facebook | LetsBeef Twitter | LetsBeef Youtube | Privacy Policy | Terms & Conditions | FAQ | Contact Support ]
Some members of the public may use explicit lyrics in the performance of their art, so please be advised that such language, if any, may not be appropriate for minors.
Graphics by Pixel Dreams · Site © 2024 LetsBeef.com

(new)