Start a battle

Vote on a battle to earn +1 credit!

2023 Grand Championship

Battle Feed
Flako Boom vs Sam E Scam
Style: Freestyle
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
Jatho Sups vs yungcheefyungcheef is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Style: Written
3 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
Flako Boom vs Kold KrhymezKold Krhymez is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!Kold Krhymez is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
Style: Freestyle
3 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Browse By Style: [Beats]   [Beef]   [Dirty South]   [East Coast]   [Hip Hop]   [Midwest]   [West Coast]  
Browsing » Beef
The News .
By: Saint Chris
149 Listens
Download as MP3

Rate Track & Leave Comments
Rating:

Comment:
Comments
Liked the vibe and message of this.......10s for sure
Posted By: Mr-Felon - 2011-03-01

Was Vibing to this played it twice return your Ears 1
Posted By: BLACKNUCKLEZ323 - 2011-03-01

You know what?..This is your best track by far..Love the beat, the hook, the concept, the message, the delivery, the production. Basically the Whole Package
Posted By: Just C - 2011-03-01

Sick track bro..love ya tracks..so much substance in ya tracks thats why I dig ya music. Always consistent never disappoint. 10z
Posted By: EL BASTARD - 2011-03-01

track is real nice ... nice emotions & lyrics sc ... flow always nice..love it ...all the shit except .. to be real .. am not a fan of that hook .. but it still did the track well!!it fits the shit nicely .. so i can't h8 .. dimezz all day
Posted By: ZEE_DA_OUTLAW - 2011-03-01

wooo this intrumental was mad nice! Love the way it starts and how you go right into the verse....real shit. I really enjoyed this. that hook is amazing and your verses just make it better. ez dime
Posted By: Wonder Gurl - 2011-03-01

This guy has some of the best tracks on the site you should check out his other shit ppl!
Posted By: LlL WAYNE - 2011-03-01

I appreciate that homie.... There's a lot of good talent on here, glad you include me amongst them! Appreciate the feedback ya'll!
Posted By: Saint Chris - 2011-03-02

For sure. Appreciate that man. I've worked with numerous producers and engineers throughout the years, but honestly, I like to work on my own vocals, solely. I'm yet to meet an engineer to get my vocals down the way I want em... If that holds me back, it's a lump I gotta take man... Lol! I appreciate that indepth feedback for sure man... I don't really know what u meant by talking in the background? But I'll take note though homie. Thanx.
Posted By: Saint Chris - 2011-03-03

1 word, Amazing :D
Posted By: ConnoRJCOOK - 2011-03-03

wow...almost 100 plays and only 9 votes? smh...back for another listen fam...this is dope shit.
Posted By: Wonder Gurl - 2011-03-05

^ co sign...Dope works sc; ish came togather nice on some real talk vibe... Keep grindin; pufpuff pass the kush dime..
Posted By: -Marz- - 2011-03-05

said it before, ill say it again, best on this site easily
Posted By: Po a Fo - 2011-03-06

Dope.
Posted By: Void the space bar - 2018-03-27

Ratings:
-Marz-: 10
ConnoRJCOOK: 10
LlL WAYNE: 10
Po a Fo: 10
Just C: 10
ZEE_DA_OUTLAW: 10
Mr-Felon: 10
EL BASTARD: 10
BLACKNUCKLEZ323: 10
Wonder Gurl: 10
Void the space bar: 8

Other Options
Something wrong with this Track?

[ LetsBeef Instagram | LetsBeef Facebook | LetsBeef Twitter | LetsBeef Youtube | Privacy Policy | Terms & Conditions | FAQ | Contact Support ]
Some members of the public may use explicit lyrics in the performance of their art, so please be advised that such language, if any, may not be appropriate for minors.
Graphics by Pixel Dreams · Site © 2024 LetsBeef.com

(new)