2023 Grand Championship

Battle Feed
Flako Boom vs Bonita Bonfire
Style: Freestyle
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Bonita Bonfire vs FightsAndRap...
Style: Written
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
yungcheefyungcheef is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row! vs RhymeSmokeRhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!RhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
Style: Freestyle
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Marty-McFly

Notices

Conversation Between Marty-McFly and Leroy Brown
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 12 of 12
  1. Leroy Brown
    02-25-2014 10:33 PM
    Leroy Brown
    lol aight..i'ma record soon
  2. Marty-McFly
    02-25-2014 03:20 PM
    Marty-McFly
    im was gonna do the promo but its already the end of the month so i guess we doing a title..either way mr marshmallow im ready when you are..2 minutes acapella..i rapped my whole verse in sign language
  3. Leroy Brown
    02-21-2014 11:48 AM
    Leroy Brown
    Hold up...hows it goin down? We doing a promo & a title or just a title? I'll hit up vegeta and find out
  4. Leroy Brown
    02-21-2014 10:41 AM
    Leroy Brown
    Marty mar...im recording tonite
  5. Marty-McFly
    02-16-2014 02:48 PM
    Marty-McFly
    whats good brown
  6. Leroy Brown
    02-14-2014 09:48 AM
    Leroy Brown
    aight cool
  7. Marty-McFly
    02-13-2014 03:01 PM
    Marty-McFly
    cool..let me know when your done recording then ill have vegeta do some promo work for a day or two then we will drop the battle..the polls were in last night in the chatbox and everyone says leroy is going to be a problem..even i agree
  8. Leroy Brown
    02-13-2014 06:51 AM
    Leroy Brown
    im good wit that...I haven't written yet but i'll have my verse done this weekend
  9. Marty-McFly
    02-13-2014 02:34 AM
    Marty-McFly
    instead of a promo battle wanna go 2 minutes for the vbl title?..we could jump it off next week if you want..get at me, im already written and recorded
  10. Marty-McFly
    09-14-2013 11:36 PM
    Marty-McFly
    Nah no hate at all..just your opinion and my out look on it..yeah the opener lines were based off the "STATE" of mind scheme..the scheme after was based on smoking weed, (on a high note, puff raw, face me stoned), then i used he "face me stoned" with "carve your face" and added the mount rushmore punchline since its the mountain where the presidents "faces are carved out of stone"..it happens, sometimes im hard to follow on a first listen
  11. Leroy Brown
    09-14-2013 10:02 PM
    Leroy Brown
    After I read your verse I saw some of your bars went over my head, like the cities/states I didn't get what you were talkin about. But I had to keep it real and judge it based on what I got from it when I heard it.

You freestyled that verse then you got skills. Shit was dope to me...you two were obviously on two different levels. I was listening like "he wrote this shit!". That's my bad though. Wasn't trying to hate on you
  12. Marty-McFly
    09-14-2013 12:38 AM
    Marty-McFly
    You listened to my written battle against Goodness and gave me the lost, cool..you even said something about the wordplay, great..then you claim a wack ass freestyle i spit is written.. i just listened to my free verse and that shit was horrible lol..anyways everyone is entitled to their own opinion its cool..but you sir need to post more cuz you did a good job in your first battle