Lets Beef Member: nightcrawler -

Start a battle

Vote on a battle to earn +1 credit!

2023 Grand Championship

Battle Feed
Flako Boom vs Kold KrhymezKold Krhymez is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!Kold Krhymez is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
Style: Freestyle
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > nightcrawler
Register Articles FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Journals

Notices

Conversation Between nightcrawler and RickyLahey
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6
  1. RickyLahey
    04-26-2020 06:32 AM
    RickyLahey
    https://www.letsbeef.com/battle_deta...n=tb&id=518363

this the shit i'm talking about. we already talked about it and we're passed it 'far as i'm concerned but.... her a 7? every halfassed verse i have ever wrote here has been better than hers. by that logic i shoulda got no lower than an 8 rating by you. MAKE IT MAKE SENSE. If it's cause she has a vagina then i can respect that . just lmk. and... MAKE IT MAKE SENSE. love you <3
  2. RickyLahey
    04-25-2020 01:03 PM
    RickyLahey
    Furthermore, I had more punchlines in that battle than you've had in every single one of your gay ass battles combined. Lmaooo hold this L dummy
  3. RickyLahey
    04-25-2020 11:23 AM
    RickyLahey
    Bars over BS. Send me an audio battle or I can send you a text one. Loser has to stfu and winner gets bragging rights. That's it. You literally don't DESERVE to vote on battles due to how RETARDED you are. I can prove how wack and stupid you are in any kind of battle. Honestly I'm so confident that I'm the shit and YOU'RE so trash, we can do a loser-leaves-the-site battle lol. You aren't a rapper of any kind. You're a piece of shit and don't even deserve to exist bruh. Talk shit again and I'll find your family on social media and start spazzing the fuck out. BATTLE or STFU. Clown. Coward. Faggot.
  4. RickyLahey
    04-25-2020 11:14 AM
    RickyLahey
    Kairos, I even have noticed you and I usually disagree about OTHER battles we both vote on. You're a fucking idiot and everyone knows it lol. I'd beat your ass in a battle and I'd beat your dumb punk bitch ass in real life. You don't want the smoke tho. Dumbass retarded bitch
  5. RickyLahey
    04-24-2020 11:57 PM
    RickyLahey
    Stop voting on my shit if you're going to be fucking stupid about it. Dumbass mf
  6. RickyLahey
    04-24-2020 09:55 AM
    RickyLahey
    Wanna audio battle? Lmk