2023 Grand Championship

Battle Feed
Flako Boom vs Bonita Bonfire
Style: Freestyle
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Bonita Bonfire vs FightsAndRap...
Style: Written
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
yungcheefyungcheef is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row! vs RhymeSmokeRhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!RhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
Style: Freestyle
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > IIAM

Notices

Conversation Between IIAM and TradeMarked
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6
  1. IIAM
    01-06-2020 02:03 AM
    IIAM
    Bro how do you honestly not notice you get ignored in every thread you create? Like are you really that stupid lmao
  2. TradeMarked
    01-05-2020 10:58 PM
    TradeMarked
    So, Its safe to say that I won't be getting your LB Presidential Election Vote? lol
  3. IIAM
    01-05-2020 09:38 PM
    IIAM
    Here’s the verse you idiot, show me where ii don’t have punches or broken multis that don’t make sense? This is a battle site idiot says it above the stipulation RANKED BATTLE! and lil Wayne totally schemes like that you’re just an idiot

Who’s got the WEAKER AWFUL BANTER,
    That GEEKER PROPPER GRAMMAR , Or Croz’s BLEAKER GROVELED STAMMER? Your box is filled with lies you MEAGER PAUPER SHAMMER. Ya rhyme PATTERNs STRAIGHT RIGID, SLACKERS-get-SLAYED-in-this-KITCHEN-DAGGER-FILLETED-into-SMIDGENS-dusted-and-BATTERED-STRAY-CHICKENS! And every time you lob an open, ii’ll be there to SHATTER CLAY PIGEONS! Are you really this awful? Or were you hired to get your FACE SHOT with HAMMERS bigger than GALLAGHER STAGE PROPS! This Rap shit ain’t for you, ii’m not hating but even your names self deprecating!
  4. TradeMarked
    01-05-2020 06:03 PM
    TradeMarked
    #1, You didn't follow the description.
    #2, You didn't make any sense in your verse.
    #3, Your Multies were broken to shit.
    #4, You literally had no punches.
    I vote by the rules of the site. If you don't like honest votes. Don't post your links.
  5. IIAM
    01-05-2020 04:30 AM
    IIAM
    Yeah you fucking bum I’m talking to your hood rat ass
  6. IIAM
    01-05-2020 04:25 AM
    IIAM
    Honestly dude stay away from my battles you’re clearly an ignorant piece of shit lmao. Fo you to say that kid won, shows you’re ignorance when it comes to battles, and that’s sad cause you’ve been here 12years.