Style: Freestyle
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Flako Boom vs Bonita Bonfire
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Bonita Bonfire vs FightsAndRap...
Style: Written
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
yungcheefyungcheef is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row! vs RhymeSmokeRhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!RhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Straw Hat

Notices

Conversation Between Straw Hat and The Saaxxx Baba
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 10
  1. The Saaxxx Baba
    01-08-2020 02:05 AM
    The Saaxxx Baba
    It was a dope ass verse!
  2. The Saaxxx Baba
    01-08-2020 02:04 AM
    The Saaxxx Baba
    Not really as much imo, you just framed them in a manner where they seemed overdone lol.
  3. Straw Hat
    01-07-2020 05:18 PM
    Straw Hat
    Maaaan, Lmao. I should've paid attention, I like name flips too much I guess cuz I over did it with the saxxx shit
  4. The Saaxxx Baba
    12-19-2019 12:58 AM
    The Saaxxx Baba
    no issues man. disregard the verse though i threw away a few elements from it in opens here and there though lol
  5. Straw Hat
    12-18-2019 10:36 AM
    Straw Hat
    Aha had alotta shit go down in my personal life. Sorry I no showed but I'ma still get back at that verse.
  6. The Saaxxx Baba
    11-05-2019 11:06 AM
    The Saaxxx Baba
    coz he you crew leader and he may be able to elaborate in way you could understand probably something which i clearly wasn't able to and am too tiered to right now lol
  7. Straw Hat
    11-05-2019 11:01 AM
    Straw Hat
    But why would I take it up with him? Lol not to sound like a dick, but it is your vote, not his.
  8. The Saaxxx Baba
    11-05-2019 11:00 AM
    The Saaxxx Baba
    Bro take it up with GTR (God The Reptilian) he prolly be able to explain it in a better way lol or probably if you on discord that would be better.
  9. Straw Hat
    11-05-2019 10:50 AM
    Straw Hat
    Not to mention the broken multies VA had while everything I said was pretty clean.
  10. Straw Hat
    11-05-2019 10:49 AM
    Straw Hat
    See man. What I don't get .. Is why I get docked points for theming my verse when he did the same too. It was a Mortal Kombat concept battle. And maybe you didn't get some of the punches? Like the Kotal Kahn/ Hands of Ermac stuff?
    Also ... I don't know where you're from where you never say "Fell on Knees" but like ... Its pretty common. Usually I agree with your votes even when they're against me, but those 2 I'm pretty sure you got the wrong idea. Like saying a 3 and a half line bar is rushed? That doesn't even make sense because it lasted 3 and a half lines. That's longer then your average bar so how is it rushed? I really don't understand man.