Style: Freestyle
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Flako Boom vs Bonita Bonfire
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Bonita Bonfire vs FightsAndRap...
Style: Written
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
yungcheefyungcheef is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row! vs RhymeSmokeRhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!RhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > NOT ABD AM

Notices

Conversation Between NOT ABD AM and Quincy®
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
  1. NOT ABD AM
    11-04-2014 08:05 PM
    NOT ABD AM
    n how dull are you? You do realize my interests and bio are supposed to be comical, right? There was a time when not everyone fronted to be hard or felt it was necessary.. ill act humble so when a fake thug like u test me I can pocket check u n everyone will know u threw yourself under the bus. Besides, u look like u live at ur grandmas house.. She lets girls in?? Quincy?? Really? Get da fuck outta here, not in grandmas house u ain't gettin no pussy. Well, besides that pussy u call a face. Naw but hey fam wat u up to? We should do a collab bru. wwwwoooonnnn.
  2. NOT ABD AM
    11-04-2014 07:56 PM
    NOT ABD AM
    I don't know Babylon so I don't know if I should be insulted by your comment or not. Plus, you shouldn't worry how often if I get girls when your lips look like a camel toe. I mean, when you can just look into the mirror n instantly see pussy, there's no way I can top that. No, insult.. Just sayin fam. N I was wondering, do you rap or jus wear headphones?lol naw fam.. Good looks on ur witty profile comment.
  3. Quincy®
    11-04-2014 07:24 PM
    Quincy®
    Also even in the chat box. It's quite clear that you are different from the rest. Another Babylon. That's who you mind me of. Not meant as a insult. Babylon is the wigga fam.
  4. Quincy®
    11-04-2014 07:21 PM
    Quincy®
    B4 I write that this site is dead. I wanna say. Half the shit you said on the bio and interest feeds to yourself were pretty funny. Not in a good way. Cuz if in my town your to read labels at the check out the clerk would look at you some type of way. I'm not joking all clerk where I am stationed are female. And if you get pussy.. You PROLLY wouldst be doing that IMO. Js. Ohh yea this site is dead. No votes or fair voter's club homie. 1 luv.