Style: Freestyle
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Flako Boom vs Bonita Bonfire
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Bonita Bonfire vs FightsAndRap...
Style: Written
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
yungcheefyungcheef is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row! vs RhymeSmokeRhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!RhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Dysfunctional

Notices

Conversation Between Dysfunctional and NOT ABD AM
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 1 of 1
  1. NOT ABD AM
    11-05-2014 02:56 PM
    NOT ABD AM
    Hey Dys, sorry about the other night. I didn't know it was your girl bro. Well, at first. But by the time I found out it was to late bcuz she'd already been tryin work one out of me all night so it was hard to say no at the point. N I didn't know that was ur house we went back to either, so again.. my bad. A heads up, You should wash the sheets, the couch, table, floor, toilet, sink, rinse off the patio, a thorough detailing of your 93 ford tempo is a must, pretty much bro just send a team in there to spray the house down with bleach and Dawn soap cuz ur chicken head girlfriend is dirty af. uuuuuhh yea.... Awkward..........