Style: Freestyle
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Flako Boom vs Bonita Bonfire
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Bonita Bonfire vs FightsAndRap...
Style: Written
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
yungcheefyungcheef is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row! vs RhymeSmokeRhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!RhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > KillΔWatt

Notices

Conversation Between KillΔWatt and Snoopy316
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 20 of 60
  1. Snoopy316
    04-07-2013 04:37 PM
    Snoopy316
    Yeah, the goon zoo is where animals belong. Maybe stay there next time.
  2. Snoopy316
    06-28-2012 09:50 PM
    Snoopy316
    alright, if u stay away my battles and page I'll do the same. see how easy that is? i said that like 15 messages ago.
  3. KillΔWatt
    06-28-2012 09:17 PM
    KillΔWatt
    Your right I lied. Only because you won't stop leaving messages on my page. You just don't get it. I answered everything you asked. but you keep bringing up things that make no sense. I could care less about attention otherwise I would be sniping too to be on the top. Again. please stay off my page and good luck with your "rap battle" thing
  4. Snoopy316
    06-28-2012 09:05 PM
    Snoopy316
    again, two messages in a row, this is after u say u stop with ur lame comments, u proofing urself a liar and a loser now. read ur comment 5 messages ago, what did u say? last message? hahaha fucking clown, comes to show ur a low life attention seeker, ok, for the 11th times, get tha fuck outta here, u say u a better person, proof it, take my last word, and just leave it. u ain't achieving anything by keep coming back and type the same repeat. and stop copying my words ya fag, when i tell u to fuck off it doesn't mean come back and tell me the same. fool. shut the fuck up.
  5. KillΔWatt
    06-28-2012 08:35 PM
    KillΔWatt
    You keep commenting on my channel!!!!!!!!! And dick riding. Stop commenting on my fucking channel and i won't have to keep telling you off. You contradicted yourself too many times. I answered all your dimwitted questions. Your an admitted cheater and sniper, and the racist thing was explained to your stupid self but the inbreeding clearly has skewed your thought process. Get this through your head. Stay off my channel and stop leaving comments. You want to argue with someone that you may have the upper hand on then go talk to sa_anz or whoever.
  6. KillΔWatt
    06-28-2012 08:31 PM
    KillΔWatt
    You keep commenting on my channel. Get fucked wanker
  7. Snoopy316
    06-28-2012 06:24 PM
    Snoopy316
    you'll do well as a news reporting bitch with that lame comment of urs, quit rapping and put on a nice dress faggot. read ur own words, let me remind u "This will be the last time I message cause this is a complete waste of time. But I did learn something...Guess what that was." eat it bitch. 4 messages later ur still here, fucking immature fuck. for the 10th time, ur nothing man, not even on my hate list, piss the fuck off. fucking wank
  8. KillΔWatt
    06-28-2012 06:20 PM
    KillΔWatt
    ...And in the news tomorrow...The same stories from th elast week. Tune in everyday with your news anchor Snoopy316. Who covers stories that don't matter and only become relevant when he decides to dick ride em, and in true media fashion, he'll twist the truth and stone step the facts and explanation of the real story.
  9. Snoopy316
    06-28-2012 04:11 PM
    Snoopy316
    Haha I pushed ur button and I don't even need to try. See why u got so mad after I ask 1 simple question and I didn't even need to try to diss u? lmao Because u realize ur my bitch. U regret the fact that u said in ur last 3 messages that it will be ur last post to my page and last visit. But look who's the liar. See truth hurts. U keep coming into my page because ur a bored fuck. U can't battle for shit. U got ur lame ass kicked out of a crew and u got nothing happening in ur life. So what do u do? U came crawling back to my age for a peek every now and then. How many times I need to tell ur wack ass to stay away from my battles and page? U ain't shit. Ur a racist and a hater. U should report urself to a mod and tell them u broke the rulez racism. U dropped a hate comment on my page attacking australia. Fucking racist fuck. Tha fuck out of here.
  10. KillΔWatt
    06-28-2012 02:05 PM
    KillΔWatt
    Ahhh, screw it. U been reported to the mods. Won't grow up, Well I'll help you.
  11. KillΔWatt
    06-28-2012 02:00 PM
    KillΔWatt
    Real talk: You really need to get a life. Stay the fuck off my channel with your comments. grow up little boy and stop being an internet tough guy talking shit. Wish you were face to face right now. anyway Peeps shout out all the time to check your whack as fuckin' channel to see the stupid shit you say!!! <Do I need to spell this out for you too? Ya know, since your not that great with explanations and figuring things out. You keep coming to my channel and I'll have your stupid ass banned. EAZY
  12. Snoopy316
    06-26-2012 09:44 PM
    Snoopy316
    lol, why u keep checking out my page if i'm so lame according to ur eyes?
  13. Snoopy316
    06-23-2012 11:48 PM
    Snoopy316
    yeah lets see how much of a BIG MUTHA FUCKING LIAR U ARE, last message, keep ur words. save ur shit for urself to read, i'm done with ur kind, hate fucks
  14. Snoopy316
    06-23-2012 11:43 PM
    Snoopy316
    hahaha, wow, here we go, slowly steering ur way out of trouble. alright, lets "assume" every one of ur conspiracy theories are correct, and now u "finally figured it all out for sure". what are u going to do about it? u kept saying how I attemped to insult u, listen kid I did insult u and u got murked, the truth hurts that's why ur replying back. but u brought it all upon urself, u got no one to blame. ok now u solved ur so call "conspiracy theories" say whatever u got to say on ur own page and give urself a pat on the back cus u can sleep at night now.
  15. KillΔWatt
    06-23-2012 11:38 PM
    KillΔWatt
    I can troll too. Is the 316 in your user name cause you really reppin' Wichita, Kansas (area code<spelled out so you can understand) or is it that its a word play on Stone Cold Steve Austin. Austin 3:16. I bet its Austin 3:16 cause you on the wrestling tip. Its all fake. See anyone can do it. Twist shit and get off topic. This will be the last time I message cause this is a complete waste of time. But I did learn something...Guess what that was.
  16. KillΔWatt
    06-23-2012 11:37 PM
    KillΔWatt
    I got it all figured out now for sure. You have pointless arguments with people like this is youtube or something, You post ridiculous comments based around nothing and the only ground you can dig your heels into to get any sort of leverage is by twisting peoples words and making an entire argument out of nothing to further skew the truth and original point of the entire conversation. That by definition is a troll.
  17. KillΔWatt
    06-23-2012 11:35 PM
    KillΔWatt
    Read my last three comments? There is only one comment that says "Do I get the last word? I guess so if I don't read your comments when you come back online." I guess you can't even read sarcasm let alone between the lines. FAIL. You obviously hadn't had enough at this point as you keep writing on my page with more desperate attempts at insulting me and bringing up irrelevant things, and who said I "HATE" Australians? Again twisting things. AGAIN it---was---a---play---on---words. You understand how that works or do I have to explain this too? just because I call your family a bunch of criminals doesn't mean all Australians are. You just happen to be Australian and the portion of your population (FAMILY TREE) was scum. Real talk though. Your just a troll. Took me a while to figure it out but its all clear to me now.
  18. Snoopy316
    06-23-2012 08:56 PM
    Snoopy316
    yeah ur just another SA ANZ but with wack version of pictures, the less technological way of pictures. I don't know why u need to hate for to begin with. now ur saying u don't hate australians, talking about twisting words around. ok I give u that. But here's what I don't understand, u keep saying u want to end this conversation but why did u send me 3 messages in a row on two occasions? read the past messages. see i don't need to use swear words just in cast u get offended again. answer the "simple question" like a
    literature that u believe urself to be.
  19. KillΔWatt
    06-23-2012 08:48 PM
    KillΔWatt
    I never said your white. Wtf are you talking about. Getting things twisted again I see, and I called your father a deadbeat and your mother a ugly whore. Just for the record. Since I know you can't read between the lines of what I said. You basically are not hip hop. Its an affair and fake like your "culture" Hip hop>culture, Play on words. Nevermind. Since you have a hard time reading between the lines, read between these

....................../´¯/)
    ....................,/¯../
    .................../..../
    ............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
    ........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
    ........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
    .........\.................'...../
    ..........''...\.......... _.·´
    ............\..............(
    ..............\.............\...
  20. Snoopy316
    06-23-2012 08:42 PM
    Snoopy316
    WOW, i can go on and google the history of everything and put it on here too if i wanted to. Get with the program moron, are we beefing or sharing history lessons? hahaha, saying that ur black and i'm white? ur a fucking idiot. I say nigga because i have the rights to. read ur comments again. sure ur facts are right, but u also added a few hatred racism comments of ur own. stop pretending to draw back now. ur fucked! u hate australians, we all know that now