2023 Grand Championship

Battle Feed
Flako Boom vs Bonita Bonfire
Style: Freestyle
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Bonita Bonfire vs FightsAndRap...
Style: Written
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
yungcheefyungcheef is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row! vs RhymeSmokeRhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!RhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
Style: Freestyle
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > J u s T C

Notices

Conversation Between J u s T C and kursive
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
  1. kursive
    07-17-2015 08:33 PM
    kursive
    I hear you. Search KursyKurs if you're on instagram. Wish you the best with life outside of music man. Take care
  2. J u s T C
    07-02-2015 10:21 AM
    J u s T C
    Thats wassup. Good to see you still going. Ill jot ya email down just incase. Tbh though musics right at the bottom of my list right now but ill def give you a shout if anything changes and get a track going. ill pm you my email in a bit. And yeah a bunch of the old guys came back for some 1 off tourney. Bh Willy Mac and a ton others. I think theyve all posted too. Not had time to check and listen. Hopefully they stick around. This place is a bit desperate right now lol.
  3. kursive
    06-24-2015 10:39 PM
    kursive
    Indianapolis Jones huh. Ha, what up man. Yeah, still make music just beats though. Aint wrote in a long long time. How about you. I still listen to your tracks every now and again, got you in my letsbeef folder. Hit me up man. Use the email, who know when I'll be back on beef. Just checked in because MacG told me he had a battle. Be easy homie
    kqcollins@gmail.com
  4. J u s T C
    01-08-2015 10:29 AM
    J u s T C
    Hey whats good man, It's Just. I know I'm a lil late replying (Only by like half a year... no biggie) Lol... but I don't use that account anymore since It got hacked so I had no idea you hit me up on the comments until now.

You still making music?