Style: Freestyle
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Flako Boom vs Bonita Bonfire
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Bonita Bonfire vs FightsAndRap...
Style: Written
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
yungcheefyungcheef is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row! vs RhymeSmokeRhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!RhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > EtH

Notices

Conversation Between EtH and RickyLahey
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5
  1. EtH
    07-27-2020 10:59 PM
    EtH
    Damn really ran you off eh
  2. RickyLahey
    06-09-2020 04:26 PM
    RickyLahey
    Uh huh. And like Celsius even said, you're a known racist. My personals were actually real lol.
  3. EtH
    06-09-2020 04:13 PM
    EtH
    You still saying racist even though you got played big time lmao
  4. RickyLahey
    06-09-2020 05:56 AM
    RickyLahey
    Shut your bitch ass up. You got slaughtered. Shake my hand figuratively and walk away. Quit fuckin talking you stupid racist obese ugly bitch & hold that L
  5. RickyLahey
    06-06-2020 04:33 AM
    RickyLahey
    I'd argue that not one opinion should matter more than anothers.
    But I see the point you made because noobs dunno shit. But at the same time, my battle I lost 6-2 it's not like I had only noobs. I had a FVC vote and a champ vote for me. And look at my battle with mizz ammo. Even VP doesn't fix the issues they were trying to avoid when they implemented it in the first place!! Proof!!

U dont know the entirety of my argument. Why is it one day BNAS has 0 VP then the next day he has VP? Then he had 0 again, now he has VP again. They change it whenever they want. It's bullshit. They change it ALOT, and its like.... make a fucking decision. It's being looked into now.
    It shouldn't flip flop just to fit their agenda.

I'm the mf who exposed shaz. I blew the roof off this place then and I can DEFINITELY do it now. You may not like me but don't be on the wrong side of history. Or keep being ignorant. Wouldn't surprise me at this point.