Style: Freestyle
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Flako Boom vs Bonita Bonfire
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Bonita Bonfire vs FightsAndRap...
Style: Written
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
yungcheefyungcheef is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row! vs RhymeSmokeRhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!RhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Mind Fuck

Notices

Conversation Between Mind Fuck and DjNarcotize
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6
  1. Mind Fuck
    03-12-2018 08:29 PM
    Mind Fuck
    im not to picky bro, cook omething up for my signature and i will return the favor in anyway possible within my grasp...such as member spot in the crew??up to you my dude
  2. DjNarcotize
    02-23-2018 06:58 AM
    DjNarcotize
    I am a producer, developer (graphics/programming), lyricist of course. I do a lot of things bro. Most of all, I just got myself back into sobriety so I have my mind back. I have definitely been deep in the scene though. So, I have viable connections and access to a professional $30,000 studio and everything. Free studio hours for me and all that.

3. Mind Fuck
    02-23-2018 02:18 AM
    Mind Fuck
    For sure do you make beats or do you produce or are you just on the music and in the aspects to writing
  4. DjNarcotize
    02-22-2018 10:19 PM
    DjNarcotize
    Dayumm I thought you was reppin' Vegas. I still want to collaborate though bro definitely. Good-battle by the way. No hate, I just hold my ground is all haha I am a man of my opinion and word. Let's collab though on the real. I think we can do somethin'
  5. Mind Fuck
    02-22-2018 10:03 PM
    Mind Fuck
    unfortunately my dude im actually based out of pittsburgh

but that dont mean we cant still collab on some ish.. btw if ya want a spot be more tha happy to see you in the red ribbon army

i respect the emcess that do all aspects of this site and out: recordinmg, text and audio battling, think bout it. AND GET AT THAT 8 bro!! lol..no rush forrealies though-- sorry for teh minor deception, if you look closely it says fear and loathing las vegas which is from my personal favorite movie
  6. DjNarcotize
    02-22-2018 08:25 PM
    DjNarcotize
    Bro you in Vegas? Collaborate with me or something man. I am looking for local artists to elevate and collaborate with. I do have things to bring to the table I am fully independent. Get at me if you wanna put something serious together and take this to a profesional level.