2023 Grand Championship

Battle Feed
Flako Boom vs Bonita Bonfire
Style: Freestyle
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Bonita Bonfire vs FightsAndRap...
Style: Written
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
yungcheefyungcheef is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row! vs RhymeSmokeRhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!RhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
Style: Freestyle
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > The Saaxxx Baba

Notices

Conversation Between The Saaxxx Baba and TheDosage
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
  1. The Saaxxx Baba
    09-12-2019 10:57 AM
    The Saaxxx Baba
    trust me bro i ain't hating on you, the thing about your verses is that there a lot of potential which does not really surface as a punch esp in texts, you may think i am the only one saying so but thats only coz i the only active voter here with a decent amount of experience (even though i joined this site only on march after a hiatus of almost 7 years) hopefully the rest will be back soon enough, i suggest you should join a few tourneys to get feeds on your verses from the vets of this site too coz that way you will know where you going wrong. Yes letsbeef used to have champs and stuff back in the day but had it's shortcomings too which is why other battle platforms like rapbattles and soundclicks of the day flourished but the letbeef now is a much different story as it is the only active platform of that era. try to talk to nero he can hook you up with a few pointers. Also had i been hating ya i would have gotten personal instead of only sticking to your verse.
  2. TheDosage
    09-12-2019 10:29 AM
    TheDosage
    Yo I appreciate having expos but you grind on me with every battle... Literally I used to be called dosage on this site years back rapping with 2fuel etc etc the champions of this site. An I get mad respect and you on about punchlines? If you don't like my verses that's cool just don't read em.... I'm from a whole different country to you an can rap American and british.... You rate me down every chance you get...... That's the definition of a hater to me....