Style: Freestyle
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Flako Boom vs Bonita Bonfire
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Bonita Bonfire vs FightsAndRap...
Style: Written
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
yungcheefyungcheef is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row! vs RhymeSmokeRhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!RhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > RhymeClops

Notices

Conversation Between RhymeClops and RhymeSmoke
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 10
  1. RhymeSmoke
    04-01-2021 04:26 AM
    RhymeSmoke
    And you and everyone else can say my confidence is cockyness...and what yall dont seem to realize is thats it both...and every slick comment, tough talk, weird comment about or towards me...feeds that. Because I just know Im that good at everything I do, so it just lets me know that its 100% hate...and hate is fuckin great...

Like when someone says i suck at rapping...lol
    100% Hate...cuz I know im fire and so do they...

Someone just said I cant flow to save my life...ROTMFFLMAO!!
    100% Hate...my shit flow like fuckin water... tighter than their girlfriends wrinkled cheerio...everytime! Lol...

Sayin I have the intellect of an 8 year old....smh
    100% Hate. I might be dumb af...But for LB, Im a fuckin Genius...lol.

I AM FUCKIN BAKED!! ROLL UP!! 😤🤤
  2. RhymeSmoke
    04-01-2021 04:13 AM
    RhymeSmoke
    Ya full a shit.. I read it. Had nothin to do with names, I understood the contect bro.I was askin a general question. Basically was sayin wtf you satin my name for? And not for the actual reason...smh...You really think im clueless, which is absolutely so far from the truth...either way tho you aint battlin anyway so idgaf...

But why are you so weird? Talkin about walls like its 2005...this aint myspace. And Why are you bringing up from 4 months ago? I was clownin you for then for sayin wall..like youre actin like i don't what a fuckin wall is..

Like you dumb for thinkin im dumb because ya dumbness didnt realize i was callin YOUdumb, for sayin some myspace term for my lb profile visitor comment section...jeeez louise..you need to start readin between my lines and realize im pretty savy when it comes to EVERYTHING.
  3. RhymeClops
    04-01-2021 01:49 AM
    RhymeClops
    ur name was said cuz we got similar names thats all bro....ps. This is a wall not a message box....
  4. RhymeSmoke
    03-30-2021 01:12 PM
    RhymeSmoke
    YOU RUNNIN YA TRAP AGAIN? DONT DO IT TO YOURSELF....
  5. RhymeSmoke
    01-13-2021 05:58 PM
    RhymeSmoke
  6. RhymeSmoke
    01-12-2021 08:39 PM
    RhymeSmoke
    so now since you blocked me...stay the fuck off my battles fag ass bitch ass pussy
  7. RhymeSmoke
    01-12-2021 08:22 PM
    RhymeSmoke
    SO YOU BLOCKED ME TOO OFF YA BATTLES? FAG...LOL
  8. RhymeSmoke
    01-08-2021 11:27 AM
    RhymeSmoke
    i think im just gonna delete my account anyway...this placve aint worth it anymore and doesnt deserve my music on here
  9. RhymeSmoke
    01-08-2021 11:26 AM
    RhymeSmoke
    your funny for deleting my messages on your "wall"...ill leave you alone because you dont want no smoke....but from here on out, cut it out with your slick talk
  10. RhymeClops
    12-15-2020 02:10 AM
    RhymeClops
    This is how u type of peoples wall...why u bein weird..specially if u dont wanna battle..makes zero sense..its a battle rap page! Da fuck