Style: Freestyle
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Flako Boom vs Bonita Bonfire
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Bonita Bonfire vs FightsAndRap...
Style: Written
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
yungcheefyungcheef is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row! vs RhymeSmokeRhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!RhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Coldstorms Dad

Notices

Conversation Between Coldstorms Dad and JFE
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 9 of 9
  1. JFE
    06-20-2017 02:39 AM
    JFE
    Lmao it's fine-I don't care, just drop it when you can
  2. Coldstorms Dad
    06-20-2017 02:37 AM
    Coldstorms Dad
    I'm on my mobile, i can't write unless i get my wifi straight
  3. JFE
    06-20-2017 02:35 AM
    JFE
    What you mean by connection issues
  4. Coldstorms Dad
    06-20-2017 01:21 AM
    Coldstorms Dad
    yo im having connection issues
  5. JFE
    06-18-2017 04:48 AM
    JFE
    You ready for me to drop?
  6. JFE
    06-12-2017 11:12 PM
    JFE
    Lmaooo, my bad, he gave me my exclusive member status and I was the only one to vote against you, so I misunderstood...feel like an idiot now smh
  7. JFE
    06-12-2017 10:54 PM
    JFE
    Since I couldn't really decide who should've won based on punchlines and wordplay, as I felt at the time that they were equal, I decided to use whoever I perceived used the rhyme scheme the best, as it is a scheme tournament, and since I generally prefer perfect rhymes, I didn't think some of your lines fit that well with the scheme, which turned the tide slightly in Bape's favor. However, considering how everyone else voted, I don't think anyone cares all that much about perfecting the rhyme scheme, so just keep doing your thing, you're undefeated and a fuckin dope rapper.

BTW, I read your thread-I know you think (or at least are trying to get people to think) that I'm one of Row's alts, and I'm flattered, but I'm not. You seem like a decent dude when you're chatting with me, but then act like a complete douche on the forums-I realize you're trolling, but don't try to invalidate me as a user on this site...again, you're great, keep up the good work and good luck in the next battle.
  8. JFE
    06-12-2017 08:18 PM
    JFE
    Lmao yeah I'm guilty, isn't it hidden? But yeah, your verse was dope, just liked Bape's a bit more-clearly everyone else thought otherwise, but congrats on advancing to the finals, Green Street Vs. MSicc in both the crew battle and the tourney final is dope as fuck
  9. Coldstorms Dad
    06-09-2017 05:08 PM
    Coldstorms Dad
    come roll with me in my crew, captain spot