[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > -Slander-

Notices

Conversation Between -Slander- and Snoopy316
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 15
  1. Snoopy316
    07-12-2012 06:49 PM
    Snoopy316
    don't cry after reading this hahaha http://www.letsbeef.com/cypher_detai...on=tb&id=59363
  2. Snoopy316
    07-11-2012 10:14 PM
    Snoopy316
    please slander add SA ANZ to ur crew, he's begging u like the way u beggin stricc to make u leader, hahahah three clowns together wow, unbeatable hahahaha, hey slandz, heard u lost that tournament 100% hahahahahaha that's cus ur wack as fuck and now u know
  3. Snoopy316
    07-11-2012 03:30 PM
    Snoopy316
    hahaha, i know why u think ur proud, everyone, this wack shit got his ass kicked from the polo because he was wack as fuck, he came to me on instant message begging me to refer him to the mizfitz, then found stricc and dick ride him to leader spot, the entire crew disagree and these two mutha fucker kicked everyone out hahaha, how fucking wack is that? don't trust these two faggots. i don't give a fuck about ur broken crew with two people in it, u fucked the crew up and made it weak, and the moment u changed it to that music joke, it's going down, just like ur mum went down on me last night. keep feeling proud though music leader hahaha
  4. -Slander-
    07-11-2012 03:20 PM
    -Slander-
    maybe if you werent such a little bitch, we wouldnt have kicked your crybaby ass out. you are so strung up on dumb shit man. that shit with SA_ANZ... man you come to me fuckin weeping like a dying cunt about him dissin you and the mizfitz. fuck you and the mizfitz. grow the fuck up and move the fuck on you lame faggot. quit cryin to me about your sore asshole. maybe mcspike can lube it up for you with your "awesome spits" hahahahahahaha... you wack as fuck.
  5. Snoopy316
    07-11-2012 03:11 PM
    Snoopy316
    every mizfitz is coming after u and I'll just sit back, laugh and listening to MUSIC hahahahaha seriously when are u going to change that name? music? wow !!!! gangsta name hahahahah wack as fuck!
  6. Snoopy316
    07-11-2012 03:10 PM
    Snoopy316
    but u then u started acting all fucking king shit power hunger, thinking u a real life leader of some fucking party flashing ur stars all over ur shoulder like a lieutenant?? hahah that fuck outta here internet boi. u realizes ur up urself giving me advice on my rhymes? seriously u lost to me in a battle, i whoopped ur ass like a father whoop a child. u trying to give ur 2 cents advice? hahaha i played along cus u seem so proud of ur leadership that u dick suck stricc so hard for. but the moment u guys acted like a fucking Politian i had other plans. see my homie Spike the leader of the DEMIGOD always had a leader spot for me since i was in the mizfitz, i didn't join at the time because i was loyal to the mizfitz but he said when ever i'm sick of the crew let him know. ur a stupid dumb cunt thinking u kicking me out hahahaha, anyway, get ready for a cypher coming ur way exposing u and stricc's dirty work and ur betrayal act faggots.
  7. Snoopy316
    07-11-2012 03:09 PM
    Snoopy316
    hahaha comes to show how much u know and how fucking dumb u are around here, even autism kid SA ANZ read his shit, u just too busy dick riding, I got banned ages ago and Voodoom already been through that exercise and already kicked me out once for multi account on Captain A, that's no big secret ya white as chalk faggot, keep up with the program dumb cunt. and that liar SA ANZ didn't expose shit, the mod "Sun god" did posting the ban and my multi account on my page so everyone on this site knew except for fools like u and stricc cus u guys are what? newbies? too busy sucking dicks hahaha See voodoom came to me and said I've made an mistake when i first started here but told me to go back to the mizfitz he gave me a second chance. he's the reason i rejoin, not fake ass white chalks like u fags, u kicked voodoom and everyone mizfitz him out because u stole the crew like a desperate slut swallow cum, so i'm out too bitch. only reason i stayed for a little while was u were cool.
  8. -Slander-
    07-11-2012 09:25 AM
    -Slander-
    listen you dumbass little bitch. you are the one who got banned for cheating. that is why we kicked you from the crew. i always vote fair. its cheats like you that make this site fucked up. quit bein a little crybaby and get on with your life. yea im diggin your name too. love the tag. look like the shit say turdz. fitting because you have shitty rhymes. ahahah.
  9. Snoopy316
    07-11-2012 08:23 AM
    Snoopy316
    fucking white kid "white as chalk" remember that u told me? hahaha stop faking rapper white boi. u dick ride more than u battle, ur on ur instant message daily asking people to vote ur battles, I warned u so many times that shit will get u banned. it's just a matter of time chalk talk hahahaha, fake as fuck, here's a crew support line for u "MUSIC!" hahahhaha funny as fuck! u and stricc stayed up all night to think of that shit? now u know why i left ur bullshit crew? the name sucks and u can't handle the truth.
  10. Snoopy316
    07-10-2012 04:19 PM
    Snoopy316
    A message below for ur gay crush.
  11. Snoopy316
    07-10-2012 04:18 PM
    Snoopy316
    Haha watch ur cripple crew fall apart, a crew ran by a couple of faggits aint gonna last long. U kicked everyone out who made u who u r. Ur an un loyal fuck, no wonder u got no family. Ur mum and dad probably threw u away when u were a little now u feel abandon and anger inside u so what did u do? Lol I take it out on a Internet site and abandon ur own crew. Ur a joke stick to ur high pitch voice audio battle loser. Text ain't for u. By the way ur not eminem. But keep trying hahahaha.
  12. Snoopy316
    07-04-2012 06:28 PM
    Snoopy316
    hey yo check out my latest joint cypher http://www.letsbeef.com/cypher_detai...on=tb&id=59167
  13. Snoopy316
  14. Snoopy316
    06-07-2012 02:14 AM
    Snoopy316
    http://www.letsbeef.com/cypher_detai...on=tb&id=58813
    just some light work on that faggot ANZ
  15. Snoopy316
    06-05-2012 06:17 PM
    Snoopy316
    sup slander, welcome homie,