Style: Freestyle
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Flako Boom vs Bonita Bonfire
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Bonita Bonfire vs FightsAndRap...
Style: Written
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
yungcheefyungcheef is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row! vs RhymeSmokeRhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!RhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > ~YuNg~

Notices

Conversation Between ~YuNg~ and Rest In Pieces
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 14 of 14
  1. Rest In Pieces
    02-06-2014 07:13 AM
    Rest In Pieces
    WAAAA? A GINGER FUCK NO! i got a soul yo (i have black hair like a nigger)
  2. Rest In Pieces
    02-05-2014 05:21 AM
    Rest In Pieces
    Ok fat ass I've prepared a battle for you
  3. Rest In Pieces
    02-04-2014 12:41 AM
    Rest In Pieces
    HAHAHA im laughing my head off I'm talking shit for fun don't u see, i know ur mad cause u just typed me a book trying to rebuke.. dude i read it, ALL LIES
    u never get pussy ur fat as fuck and don't judge battles of mine that u didn't watch. ur so fucking bad you've never battled in real life its always been online
    and if u don't like multiple messages FUCK YOU FAGGGGGOT cuz every 1 should see this gay ass public beak fest.
    Stop asking me to battle you I don't want to YOUR BAD
    only reason i want to cut benuses head off is cuz HES EVEN WORSE THEN YOU
  4. ~YuNg~
    02-03-2014 11:56 PM
    ~YuNg~
    Lol. Clearly your a fucking idiot. This is hilarious. The fact that you actually tried use the word Virgin and use it as an insult towards me. I get pussy on the regular. Every single night I lay down my head. That's more then anyone could say about you. You think your really hard oh I battle on the "fucking streets" like that makes you cooler then anyone of these ugly motherfuckers on this site. Clearly you cannot even succeed at an internet emcee I'd hate to see your wack ass on the streets battle I bet you all kinda dudes eat you up like shit not even trying. Your name must come from you street presence. "Rest in Pieces" bitch. If my fam don't anwser your battle fuck it. Who gives a fuck that has nothing to do with me calling you out and trying to get you to battle and all you doin is being a true bitch "2messages at a time" Get to ya feelings that bad? Feel like you gonna respond with two things right quick and hopefully everything will be alright? Fuck that send a battle
  5. Rest In Pieces
    02-03-2014 11:48 PM
    Rest In Pieces
    ask ur "fam" to accept my battles if bnus accepts then you can have a turn, I promise.
  6. Rest In Pieces
    02-03-2014 11:41 PM
    Rest In Pieces
    ok ur right I'm new to letsbeef but at least I'm not a fat fuckin virgin like you, who UNLIKE me hasn't rapped in battles or cyphers on the fuckin street.. I'm only on this shit to make others look bad. i know u think ur hard with your internet crew, but remember INTERNET EMCEES THAT ARE FAT DONT GET PUSSY OTHER THAN PUSSY RAPPERS
  7. ~YuNg~
    02-03-2014 11:11 PM
    ~YuNg~
    Oh is that the case, Well atleast we know your is considered the chasity belt. Ya still a Virgin in this bitch. With no Skill level. Sorry you could never sound like me. It's not humanly possible considering your a pussy that's trying to act big and bad with no win's. Don't forget to count those loses on the daily I'm sure you're your going to have to start counting them loses on the daily cause the more you on this site with your cock sucking attitude you'll get no where and we can all laugh at you again. Now send something or shut the fuck up faggot.
  8. Rest In Pieces
    02-03-2014 10:58 PM
    Rest In Pieces
    Oh ill battle you when my skill level devolves into angry wigger caveman status. Someday ill sound like you, maybe after you beat my head in... who knows? FAGGOT.
  9. ~YuNg~
    02-03-2014 10:48 PM
    ~YuNg~
    Fat lol. Dude you don't know what fat is. But I could teach ya a lesson to have your head looking like you got beat up after I'm done with you. But your nothing but I little bitch ain't no point trying to get a bitch to battle because for a bitch to battle he has to sit down and right and say they are freestyles with no flow, no lyrics, and no fucking mic presence. Fuck outta here little ass kid.
  10. Rest In Pieces
    02-03-2014 10:46 PM
    Rest In Pieces
    i battled your garbage crew cuz i was hungry now I'm full
  11. Rest In Pieces
    02-03-2014 10:43 PM
    Rest In Pieces
    oh your fat
  12. ~YuNg~
    02-03-2014 10:39 PM
    ~YuNg~
    Guy you are straight trash no question asked. I'll wait for a battle that I'll never get lol
  13. Rest In Pieces
    02-03-2014 10:36 PM
    Rest In Pieces
    4 maybe more of ur gay online rap buddies blocked me, yet you want a battle.
    I JUST KILLED YOUR LEADER IN AN OPEN, than sent him a freestyle which he's taking his time accepting (i think he's writing shit) anyway all ur gay fam sucks ill check u out and if your worth it ill fuck u up
  14. ~YuNg~
    02-03-2014 10:27 PM
    ~YuNg~
    Pussy rappers? LOL Send me battle faggot.