Style: Freestyle
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Flako Boom vs Bonita Bonfire
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Bonita Bonfire vs FightsAndRap...
Style: Written
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
yungcheefyungcheef is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row! vs RhymeSmokeRhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!RhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Krhyme Killz

Notices

Conversation Between Krhyme Killz and MR-LETS-BEEF
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 10
  1. MR-LETS-BEEF
    04-28-2014 04:40 PM
    MR-LETS-BEEF
    you still hangin' around these parks too? ha ha. i don't feel so bad coming back after all. what's going dyne KK?
  2. MR-LETS-BEEF
    01-26-2012 09:35 PM
    MR-LETS-BEEF
    wtf? i disappear for a bit to catch up on some business oriented matters and come back to this.. good looks brother. my day will come. ha ha. how you living brother? how you re-cooperating from our lost on Sunday?
  3. MR-LETS-BEEF
    10-30-2011 01:17 PM
    MR-LETS-BEEF
    How you living son?
  4. MR-LETS-BEEF
    04-21-2011 08:34 PM
    MR-LETS-BEEF
    Lordz > Classick.
    Glad all is going well with you out there bro. Keep doing what you gotta do and shout out MLB or since you drop zip codes, 79907.. ha ha. All is well on this side man. Work a bit hectic but they pay is still marvelous. Promotion coming up real soon and I'm a main canidate so.. we'll see how that works soon.
  5. MR-LETS-BEEF
    04-12-2011 08:13 PM
    MR-LETS-BEEF
    i assumed no judges due to tryouts? that's cool shit though bro. gotta impress those who could put you on.. i was reading a bit of the thread, nice of you to shout us out also. hope that turns out for the best with you though. keep grinding.

apart from that, how is DMV looking anyways? i know theirs some Go-Go i need to catch up on. big fan of CCB, TCB & Rare Essence.
  6. MR-LETS-BEEF
    04-12-2011 07:51 PM
    MR-LETS-BEEF
    i just jumped on and saw your thread about GT. major props with that move kid. how was the experience?
  7. MR-LETS-BEEF
    04-01-2011 12:26 PM
    MR-LETS-BEEF
    what would be shaking is if the dust wasn't glued to my keyboard, might be trying to qualify for the tourney. but apart from all that, I'm just enjoying a couple of weeks off from work and still getting paid.
  8. Krhyme Killz
    03-29-2011 04:12 PM
    Krhyme Killz
    lol...whats the word MLB...whats shaking
  9. MR-LETS-BEEF
    03-29-2011 12:30 PM
    MR-LETS-BEEF
    Importer huh? what's good chief?
  10. MR-LETS-BEEF
    03-01-2011 08:57 PM
    MR-LETS-BEEF
    the avy is on banana lane, nice. what's good killa.