Style: Freestyle
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Flako Boom vs Bonita Bonfire
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Bonita Bonfire vs FightsAndRap...
Style: Written
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
yungcheefyungcheef is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row! vs RhymeSmokeRhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!RhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Babylon

Notices

Conversation Between Babylon and Curfew
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 12 of 12
  1. Curfew
    01-09-2018 12:19 AM
    Curfew
    Congrats man, you 3-0'd Ness in a 1 round battle. She should change her name to Bonnylon
  2. Curfew
    10-17-2017 02:44 AM
    Curfew
    Not a big "Coldplay" guy, myself. But if you are, babsy, more power to ya! Godspeed! Shine on you crazy diamond.
  3. Babylon
    10-17-2017 02:19 AM
    Babylon
    I'd have opted for an out as well. Good look to the next poor soul that meets your kaleidoscope of an approach to conversation
  4. Curfew
    10-17-2017 02:04 AM
    Curfew
    Furthermore, I'd like to close with the proclamation that the battler currently known as "the sleepwalker" and "mackdabully" is indeed a faggot. Enjoy what remains of your night, babsy and be sure to say sup to my buddies over at the Kennedy space center.
  5. Curfew
    10-17-2017 02:03 AM
    Curfew
    You have a pronounced inability to actually keep your comments to the subject matter. See, babsy, the navigating principle of our one sided debate is the validity of my claims of purported voter bias. I offer factual evidence, you offer only scorn and insult. I would ask you if you've been a victim of childhood abuse or bullying, but I've made it clear that I've only come to this site to battle and not politic nor make friends. It is that disposition that invites the ire I encounter. Unlike other people on this site, I'm both perspicuous and transparent in intention. Our interaction falls under the auspices of "sub cordial" due to your proclivity for insecure insult. Again, thank you for proving my hypothesis that the majority of battlers, most especially those who've been here for some years are insecure children who take this more seriously than they should because their lives are devoid of proper stimulation.
  6. Babylon
    10-17-2017 01:42 AM
    Babylon
    "Propers for the "Dunning-Kruger" reference. I'm impressed that someone of your ilk is even familiar with that idea." "You actually seem to have a modicum of cognitive ability."

Just listen to yourself, as if I feel like typing in your tryhard ass format to comply with the cringey intellectual pissing contest you obsessively shift your interactions on here into. Super funny.while the next few back-to-back paragraphs of your need to justify the image that you are so mentally tempered was likely telling of some acceptance shit youve got going on- you got me, you demonstrated you can be an objective /battler/. That's not to say your cringey approach to any comment on here doesn't scream dunning-kruger overcompensation.

try not to take that one easily digestible paragraph and break it into a seven post response piece please. You take things so seriously that it's hilarious.
  7. Curfew
    10-17-2017 01:21 AM
    Curfew
    The fact that I have NO issues with admitting when I've lost completely contradicts your dunning-Krueger assertion. Also,* in that Rai battle,* notice how many votes were cast already in a battle dropped less than 24 hours ago. Notice how they pile on when I've clearly lost yet won't come near any battles I've clearly won or are debatable.* How is that my hubris?* These battles shouldn't be popularity contests.* They should be judged on a content based criteria.* Because I don't suck dick in forums or on message boards.* And because I didn't come to let's beef to "meet cool people for friendship and maybe more" I'm absolutely subject to unfair voting.* You actually seem to have a modicum of cognitive ability.* Tell me I'm wrong.
  8. Curfew
    10-17-2017 01:20 AM
    Curfew
    That fact is amplified by the fact that, unlike the majority of the pussies on here, I don't snipe. I consistently drop open battles with the expressed directive of battling not winning. Secondly, as is well illustrated by the fact that I have 6 battles sitting in purgatory because they can't get enough votes to close, I'm very unpopular here. Had my battles received numerous unbiased fair votes, I contend that my winning percentage would be considerably higher. And, finally, I'd like to bring your attention to my battle with Rai, now open for votes, btw. This is a very telling battle. I'd like to bring your attention to the fact that, in a battle I clearly lost, 2 things are noteworthy. The first being that I conceded my defeat and congratulated rai. If you would retrospectively examine some of my losses that were actually losses, you'll see me go so far as to implore voters to not vote for me.
  9. Curfew
    10-17-2017 01:18 AM
    Curfew
    Propers for the "Dunning-Kruger" reference. I'm impressed that someone of your ilk is even familiar with that idea. That said, it's not a proper diagnosis given several facts. The first being that I lost 44 of my first 50 battles. So that .550 winning percentage you ridicule is actually something I'm quite proud of given the fact that I've never battled before I joined here. Meaning, essentially, that the fact that my record is even in the positive side of the ledger indicates a very enhanced progression.
  10. Babylon
    10-17-2017 12:14 AM
    Babylon
    on a funnier note, I cant imagine the mental state necessary to be a 55% win rate textcee who cant even rap his shit on a mic and still retain the level of misplaced ego you have. Youre a regular walking dunning-kruger effect aren't ya?
  11. Babylon
    10-16-2017 11:26 PM
    Babylon
    meh, unimpressive response. you just try too hard
  12. Curfew
    10-16-2017 05:10 PM
    Curfew
    You really thought that "block egregiously" and "not what seems to be" doesn't rhyme. Furthermore, you used that as evidence as to why my proclivity for "self-hype" belies my skill deficiencies? Thank you for proving my point perfectly. You are a living microcosm of the idiocy of this site and why good battlers can't get fair votes. Thank you. Your uninformed attempt at articulation proved every point I was trying to make in the Cypher.