Style: Freestyle
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Flako Boom vs Bonita Bonfire
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Bonita Bonfire vs FightsAndRap...
Style: Written
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
yungcheefyungcheef is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row! vs RhymeSmokeRhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!RhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Plus1elf

Notices

Conversation Between Plus1elf and RhymeSmoke
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
  1. RhymeSmoke
    04-02-2021 12:46 PM
    RhymeSmoke
    Complete blank off top FREESTYLE does not happen alot of the top tier heads...Most likely because they cant and or they dont want to lose. None of my last 6 or 7 battles are my opponents freestyling..idgaf what they say. Ive called out heads for years about that. But its like pissin in the wind when you try and call someone out on it. Because everyone says the same thing "Thanks for thinking my freestyle is written"..

I'll be honest. Since I came back to LB 5 months ago..Things have really changed up here. Back in the day when you clicked freestyle most people would actually freestyle and their opps would also freestyle. There was really no written battles. Even the top tier heads would freestyle. Id say like 1 out of 20 battles would be a written. But now? All written and they clickin freestyle.
    If you think their sgit is written...its written. Im not gonna call out names but like I said...my last battles....everyone is written, whether it says freestyle or not.
  2. RhymeSmoke
    01-12-2021 07:14 AM
    RhymeSmoke
    DID YOU REALLY SAY IM DUCKING YOUR TRASH ASS BATTLE BRO?

ROFLCOPTER...IM DUCKING YOU??? HILARIOUS

3. RhymeSmoke
    01-12-2021 06:47 AM
    RhymeSmoke
    Yo. Stay off my battles cunt. Nobody cares about your wack Kermit the frog sounding trash. Hatin ass twat...