Style: Freestyle
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Flako Boom vs Bonita Bonfire
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Bonita Bonfire vs FightsAndRap...
Style: Written
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
yungcheefyungcheef is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row! vs RhymeSmokeRhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!RhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > HandJob Alias

Notices

Conversation Between HandJob Alias and HandWrapz
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
  1. HandWrapz
    12-09-2013 12:14 PM
    HandWrapz
    Nah I don't hate you, it niggas like you that be robbin me do, for no reason other than hate, I be loosing well put freestyle, I focus on not suttering and the content of my lyric, while others focus on the Rhymes and the Puinchlines that don't even make sense half the time. But you know I always lose. its all good im gonna quit this site soon, I cant take it. cant stand getting Robbed.
  2. HandJob Alias
    11-14-2013 07:53 PM
    HandJob Alias
    Hey man first dont call names and drop the N-word man..It was supposed to be a freestyle is what i was saying and yours wasnt man...i said it was nice flow and all but it was not a freestyle man right? i dont hate vote man, i vote within the guidelines...dont get so wrked up man ur talented and i appreciate your passion brotha, your a better battle rapper than me, but it was supposed to be a freestyle man thats all, i dont hate..honestly i may be the most honest unfiltered voter out here on the real cannon....be easy man, in fact i will stay away from voting on anymore of your battles and choose to vote on someone elses man..your losing an oppurtunity for a fair vote from one mans opinion but if your only looking for people that agree with you its going to be a tough life ahead man...take care and i dont mind not votin on your stuff brotha...be easy man, let me know if u need a vote for real in the future id be more than happy
  3. HandWrapz
    11-14-2013 07:41 PM
    HandWrapz
    Nigha 1 more hate vote from u and u blocked. Had my polished verse loosing to some freestyle that the nigha was stumbling all over the place. U said i was boring so i lost. Then call it a fair vote. Nigha!! BARS! Give a fuck if u think im not entertaining. Im here for the bars nigha stay away with tht hating shit ma nigga!