2023 Grand Championship

Battle Feed
Flako Boom vs Bonita Bonfire
Style: Freestyle
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Bonita Bonfire vs FightsAndRap...
Style: Written
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
yungcheefyungcheef is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row! vs RhymeSmokeRhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!RhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
Style: Freestyle
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Kiwi Peewee

Notices

Conversation Between Kiwi Peewee and Straw Hat
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
  1. Kiwi Peewee
    01-11-2020 02:07 AM
    Kiwi Peewee
    No worries, thanks for the explanation. I was impressed with your verse and I thought you were unlucky not to make it to the next round, I'm looking forward to seeing you elevate over this year.
  2. Straw Hat
    01-11-2020 02:01 AM
    Straw Hat
    I agree with your vote!
    But it was a mistype on my behalf... The "using both hands" (like a saxaphone) and the sax/ sacks wordplay were supposed to be pointed out, but I realized the tournament was happening the day of. So didn't think much. Hence riddled with typos.

Just wanted to explain the bar now that the battle was over! Thanks for the input, I know the Sax shit was played to oblivion Lol just had a lot of ideas for it.