Style: Freestyle
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Flako Boom vs Bonita Bonfire
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Bonita Bonfire vs FightsAndRap...
Style: Written
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
yungcheefyungcheef is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row! vs RhymeSmokeRhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!RhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > RhymeSmoke

Notices

Conversation Between RhymeSmoke and DeadTRI
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 20 of 51
  1. DeadTRI
    03-02-2023 02:57 AM
    DeadTRI
    half acca half beat will make it a difficult battle to judge on as it could end up with one havin the better acca and one with the better beat drop... tbh i dont want to battle u acca just yet unless it was a title match as i wouldnt wanna waste any good personal bars in a standard arena match. Lets just do two 1 min beats or sumin
  2. RhymeSmoke
    03-01-2023 08:19 PM
    RhymeSmoke
    And nah..i said we should do half accapella, half beat..and really only had the one official battle that you got the w for .. honestly my flow was off and delivery wasn't great...ima have to resoit that shit cause i had bars.
  3. RhymeSmoke
    03-01-2023 08:17 PM
    RhymeSmoke
    Dont see why he wouldn't respond, but by the looks of it, he battles lower tier kats that he knows he can beat...ima have to send em a free tho
  4. DeadTRI
    03-01-2023 06:18 PM
    DeadTRI
    Bnas lol yea good luck tryna battle him
  5. DeadTRI
    03-01-2023 06:17 PM
    DeadTRI
    all good mayne tbh we have never has an acca battle yet so lets do that
  6. RhymeSmoke
    03-01-2023 03:46 PM
    RhymeSmoke
    I honestly thought you was talkin about me when you said you bodied ruje..i misread it. And nah..fuck the lba...i just haven't battled you yet out of the active kats...you and bnas i need to battle...
  7. DeadTRI
    03-01-2023 12:15 PM
    DeadTRI
    you and i both know it should'a been me and you in that final anyway
  8. DeadTRI
    03-01-2023 12:02 PM
    DeadTRI
    ROFL ..YES BRV !! i just seen the results LETS GO CHAMP !! congrats man your put some work into this tourney even tho i feel u still wasnt even in beast mode for it . So what u sayin fam .. u wanna give me a shot at that title ?
  9. RhymeSmoke
    03-01-2023 04:55 AM
    RhymeSmoke
    Oh Word!? I guess its only I body left then...😁🤬

10. DeadTRI
    04-01-2022 06:12 AM
    DeadTRI
    ita not bad , good looks tho ive subbed , i prefer the more eerie tones tbh ...check out more of Lethal Needles beats tho he got a pretty wide range of styles and a sick sample collection
  11. RhymeSmoke
    03-31-2022 07:22 AM
    RhymeSmoke
    🔥....
  12. RhymeSmoke
    03-31-2022 07:21 AM
    RhymeSmoke

13. RhymeSmoke
    03-31-2022 07:11 AM
    RhymeSmoke
    Ehhh it's ok. Good freestyle beat. I like beats with breakdowns. Checkout anabolic beats. Most of this Kats shit is fire. And he got so many of em. It almost don't make sense how good they all are
    Some sound similar, but check the breakdowns. I fuck with breakdowns.

This one of my favorites from him, I just wanna keep spittin. Shit on evil twin with this

14. DeadTRI
    03-30-2022 10:19 AM
    DeadTRI
    check this illness
  15. DeadTRI
    03-25-2022 08:09 PM
    DeadTRI
    no smoke i didnt vote the other way , thats my point ...i voted for u in that battle and you blocked mr for it ...what kind of head fuckery is that shit ? but again thanks for the props i honestly appreciate it coming from a skilled emcee , in terms of the help you offered i think im just gonna put that one to bed and focus on another one for now i wasnt too big on that track
  16. RhymeSmoke
    03-25-2022 12:51 PM
    RhymeSmoke
    Hmmm..knew there was a reason I did. An easily rated 5-10 body, yet you vote the other way? And then block me thinking I'm gonna hate vote like you. Im not a hater and don't do that votin against pussy shit. That's honestly why I don't really vote anymore. Kats think they are waay better than they are an get mad when someone tells them the truth. Honestly bro..your either a weirdo the way you vote or you be hatin...You ain't active anyway so it don't matter. I was just giving you props on the shit you uploaded. And you typed you need help on it, but when offered, you say nothin... People are funny sometimes
  17. DeadTRI
    03-24-2022 02:27 PM
    DeadTRI
    oh u ready to be nice wit me now huh ? lol what are you like smoke ...i blocked you cos u blocked me for giving you the vote in the tourney vs armed ... which makes zero sense to me , you can be a real headfuck sometimes ... but thanks for the feed back anyway i knew you would dig that beat if u heard it . so lets get back to respecting each other and helpin our development on here ...ive got too much beef with myself right now nevermind other people .. peace
  18. RhymeSmoke
    03-24-2022 01:45 PM
    RhymeSmoke
    Damn...now you got me blocked....

Was typin this in ya track

"Beat is flame! Feelin how it got that warped sound. Piano is nice. Yeah I would kill this...

Word flow is nice, first 8 bars was a little past the snare but still sounding tight. Then you went the fuck in! The build up... word. Damn why you stop!? That's the type a beat you spit a 100 to son! Multi with the scheme sometimes you do run out though.. oh I see this ain't finished. Yo I'll help you out. All you gotta do is compress this shit and double up ya verse. Cause ya vocals are clean..You ain't gotta do shit to it. You got the accapella vocals still? Hit me up son..this fire. Dimes"
  19. DeadTRI
    01-15-2022 07:15 AM
    DeadTRI
    what you blockin me for this time
  20. DeadTRI
    12-03-2021 03:58 AM
    DeadTRI
    aye good looks man ..im really fuckin with that artwork too