Style: Freestyle
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Flako Boom vs Bonita Bonfire
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Bonita Bonfire vs FightsAndRap...
Style: Written
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
yungcheefyungcheef is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row! vs RhymeSmokeRhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!RhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Meech Mza

Notices

Conversation Between Meech Mza and Kold Krhymez
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7
  1. Kold Krhymez
    02-17-2018 01:42 PM
    Kold Krhymez
    Its all good bruh
  2. Meech Mza
    02-17-2018 11:33 AM
    Meech Mza
    I think it was 2 battles i voted on where i felt like you could've done better. I've looked at your completed battles and you go crazy bro. I respect your way with words. So when someone has certain expectations of a respected lyricist and gets not their best, i must be critical. It only makes those who wish to better, better. I mean no disrespect by it. I'm from an old school of hella tough love lol but I'm always down to battle and finish knocking these webs off
  3. Kold Krhymez
    02-17-2018 08:20 AM
    Kold Krhymez
    The middle finger was for the comments you left on my battle with Sil3 and EmceeAK wit a vote which I feel did not reflect the battle in reality but your opinion is yours tho. And I gotta respect it. Like I said tho no hard feelings
  4. Kold Krhymez
    02-17-2018 07:42 AM
    Kold Krhymez
    But no h8 bro if you think I hardly make sense. Test your faith
  5. Meech Mza
    02-17-2018 07:39 AM
    Meech Mza
    Well damn. I thought i was just being a good neighbor. And in my defense bro, his verse was weak and i haven't text battle rapped in 9 years. And if someone telling you to keep it up cuz i fuck wit your bars is advice that deserves the emoji finger....then damn man i must really be getting old
  6. Kold Krhymez
    02-17-2018 07:12 AM
    Kold Krhymez
    please... People without a sense of nursery rhymes like you with sinister minister lol get my shit. I get props from relevant folks and not about to take advice from a noob like you SMH. But keep elevating tho I was once like you
  7. Kold Krhymez
    02-17-2018 07:09 AM
    Kold Krhymez