Style: Freestyle
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Flako Boom vs Bonita Bonfire
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Bonita Bonfire vs FightsAndRap...
Style: Written
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
yungcheefyungcheef is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row! vs RhymeSmokeRhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!RhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > MaCc Da G0D

Notices

Conversation Between MaCc Da G0D and Curfew
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 20 of 26
  1. Curfew
    01-06-2019 04:10 AM
    Curfew
    Happy new year, Isiah! You know, as each year passes, your queer lifestyle becomes less and less stigmatized. Good for you! You're queer and you're here because you've never left nor moved past this medium. You know, live battling is a thing now. I've done it. This should just be your starting point, something to build off of. But, clearly, this is your creative ceiling
  2. MaCc Da G0D
    01-11-2018 12:19 PM
    MaCc Da G0D
    How Could it be a Recycle or Bite? Its Full Of Personals. I doubt that u Even think That. I think u Just Hate to Give me Credit. I've Lost My Hate for you. U ain't got much to Lose...
  3. Curfew
    01-09-2018 05:55 AM
    Curfew
    Your tourney verse was actually decent, I'm sure it's a recycle/bite. Sups verse was actually true though. Why is it, that like I did with no outside influence, everyone comes to the same conclusion that you prefer the company of men? I would put the "mic to your mouth" so you could answer, but I'm sure you've had enough cylindrical objects close to your mouth this week already
  4. MaCc Da G0D
    01-05-2018 12:58 AM
    MaCc Da G0D
    All Your Losses Came From me...*Puts Mic To Your Mouth' ....How Does that Make You Feel?
  5. MaCc Da G0D
    01-05-2018 12:57 AM
    MaCc Da G0D
    Don't Make Me Get 'Knot Guilty' To Take Your Flame Again Broham! Hahahah!
  6. MaCc Da G0D
    01-05-2018 12:56 AM
    MaCc Da G0D
    2nd To A Rookie? lmao. Nothing Feels Worse Than Being Second To Bnas. But if it makes u Happy Being #1 of the Month Congrats Broski. (Chuckles)... hows the GC verse Coming? #1stRoundKnockOut Pwussy....
  7. Curfew
    01-04-2018 01:01 AM
    Curfew
    How those final December rankings look, you little bitch? You tried dropping all those battles late and took those l's. How it feel to be second to a rookie, pussy?
  8. Curfew
    12-22-2017 03:33 AM
    Curfew
    Good job, ,maytag. 7:30 you post that I'll never be #1 again. By 8:30, I was back at 1. Idgaf about ranking. I enjoy battling. Moreover, I don't give a fuck about you. You bite and recycle constantly. There are rappers on here I respect. You're not one of them. And I'm not focused on you. For whatever reason, yuh a no stop fallo mi since mi a start battle. Either you're a fan, or yuh a Tru batty. My guess is both. Pussy clot maytag
  9. Curfew
    12-05-2017 11:09 PM
    Curfew
    you and your jail homies
  10. Curfew
    12-05-2017 07:45 AM
    Curfew
    https://goo.gl/images/bqamtW back in 2010 when you were in prison. You next to Tracy Morgan.
  11. Curfew
    11-19-2017 09:37 AM
    Curfew
    Oh, you mean cakedout that I beat my first week battling? You mean cakedout that's illiterate? You mean cakedout, who unlike you doesn't rig votes, is 0-3 against me? You are a gay Albert from CB4. You think eyes have tendons. So you're also retarted. Also, you're very, very gay. You in the "sin city" closed group posing shirtless with your anorexic ass. What's the deal with you? You think you "big, mack"? Cause you so motherfuckin crackhead skinny all any of us in that group saw were your McRibs. No one trying to see that shit, you starving ass "for the price of a cup of coffee a day, you could feed Isiah and others like him for a month" info-mercial ass gay boy. Every bitch in that group was laughing at you on some "Damn, eat something, son" type shit. But EVERY bitch in that group loved my tan trini brollick ass. I even had a thick white chick from Germany named Andrea Whitaker fly in from Germany and take an Uber to the Flatbush junction just to ride space mountain.
  12. MaCc Da G0D
    11-07-2017 12:29 AM
    MaCc Da G0D
    ...Did U Beat Me Yet?

Oh.... Okayy...
  13. Curfew
    11-06-2017 09:57 PM
    Curfew
    You realize that "indention" is not a word, right? I hope you've moved on from this video, gay pookie.
  14. Curfew
    11-05-2017 03:05 PM
    Curfew

You the prom queen and the prom fiend
  15. Curfew
    11-05-2017 02:56 PM
    Curfew
    If I was "pussy" like you say, you'd have no idea what I was cause you've never seen one. Also, if I were in fact "pussy" like you say, you wouldn't come near me. You'd think I was disgusting. Because you're not a fan of pussy. You accept the peg. And, as far as your invite to the LGBT thing, I'm not interested. I support you guys wholeheartedly in your struggle for equal rights and I know it must be terrible for you, living in North Carolina what with the whole making it illegal for you to use the women's restrooms. But my sympathy doesn't mean I want to go to any of your functions. But you go girl (Martin voice).
  16. MaCc Da G0D
    11-05-2017 08:30 AM
    MaCc Da G0D
    Battle Me On The LBT Card. Unless You're Pussy...
  17. MaCc Da G0D
    11-04-2017 08:41 PM
    MaCc Da G0D
    Whats wit you and this Gay Shit My Nigga? U sound like a Homophobe or sum. Lmao. Bro, ur Anger is Rather Outrageous. Hahahah. #BigMad?
  18. Curfew
    11-04-2017 04:59 AM
    Curfew
    By "guys behind you", I meant slamming you, you gay starving motherfucker
  19. MaCc Da G0D
    11-03-2017 09:54 PM
    MaCc Da G0D
    Behind Me? Lmao Are U Fuccing Serious? Nobody is behind me. Everybody Hates Me. I have No Friends On Letsbeef. Stop making excuses. You just dont have the Skilla to Ever Beat Me You Chump Ass Nigga. And Dont woery bout my Record last month. They all Came from me Dropping Opens. You Could NEVER match MY HUSTLE!
  20. Curfew
    11-03-2017 07:44 PM
    Curfew
    "IDGAF who's not behind me, I'm behind me". We all know there's plenty of guys behind you. Stop it already.