[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Ohs

Notices

Conversation Between Ohs and Mokane
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
  1. Mokane
    03-31-2014 07:39 PM
    Mokane
    I haven't been able to my dude pass three months I been on lockdown at my house writing some raps but yea it's my borthers B-day and i just wrote my Partner and Teacher Student a new Freestyle on my Blog site...go on Student tagged Mokane look on the side where it says Mentions...
    on my Profile....STUDENT tags me and so i ain't seeen my name on the list to make the Letsbeef Competition not sure why he didn't add me to battle anyone yet,...yo I been waiting for my chance ain't no time for me here and ain't nothing popping just yet, i'm doing small battles here and there and shit is making me nutz with these votes anyways man,...the King of LB raps the took that title from me,...I wrote a song call King of Raps!
  2. Ohs
    03-04-2014 05:38 PM
    Ohs
    I hope you postin in the tourney