Style: Freestyle
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Flako Boom vs Bonita Bonfire
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Bonita Bonfire vs FightsAndRap...
Style: Written
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
yungcheefyungcheef is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row! vs RhymeSmokeRhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!RhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > HuNgReeDy BeAsT

Notices

Conversation Between HuNgReeDy BeAsT and 4N2U
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6
  1. 4N2U
    04-29-2021 06:45 PM
    4N2U
    Kold Krhymez washed you. stop crying lol
  2. HuNgReeDy BeAsT
    02-25-2021 11:00 AM
    HuNgReeDy BeAsT
    I don’t know what kind of house hold you grew up in but my moms friends?? Yeah my moms know I rap alil something but I don’t go around including my mommy and her friends in my pass time hobbies. I could careless about they’re opinion or even exposing them to what I do for that matter.
  3. 4N2U
    02-25-2021 05:49 AM
    4N2U
    I'm sure all your mom's friends say your super dope and extra ill...Your not a threat, just simply annoying me now. Your bars have content-but you lack the ability to structure them appropriately. If you would shut up and listen to someone you could be legit....smh.
  4. HuNgReeDy BeAsT
    02-25-2021 03:47 AM
    HuNgReeDy BeAsT
    Yo Rad first things first I never tryed to be a rap star but if I did want to go that route I could of. I was born in the Bronx Ny where hip hop was born this shit is embedded in my blood. I heard your audio your trash and I am sure I’ll smoke the fucking spirit out you. I’m about to go audio also. Dawg you have no idea who you fucking with.
  5. 4N2U
    02-25-2021 02:56 AM
    4N2U
    If you had a fraction of the talent you believe you do...you would be doing world tours. Try dropping a battle..maybe a quick expo, then STFU. You sound like a crybaby child with your antics. You are garbage.
  6. HuNgReeDy BeAsT
    02-22-2021 09:07 PM
    HuNgReeDy BeAsT
    16 lines 8 Bars/ Are you Game Or Are You Scared Of The Beast?? Coz If Your Not Your Going Down!