Style: Freestyle
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Flako Boom vs Bonita Bonfire
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Bonita Bonfire vs FightsAndRap...
Style: Written
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
yungcheefyungcheef is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row! vs RhymeSmokeRhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!RhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Aggo

Notices

Conversation Between Aggo and RhymeSmoke
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 9 of 9
  1. RhymeSmoke
    11-29-2021 10:48 AM
    RhymeSmoke
    Ay FAG-GO. Either jump off my Dills...or do somethin. But we know you won't...maybe type a text diss...lol

I don't have to vote on shit...Fuck you and the tournament. You like the battles being skewed?..that's on you.
  2. RhymeSmoke
    11-29-2021 10:30 AM
    RhymeSmoke
  3. RhymeSmoke
    11-27-2021 12:10 PM
    RhymeSmoke
    Should of atleast kept it real...smh. Cause that expo was ass backwards unless you was talkin about ill. Yous a blatant hater...
  4. RhymeSmoke
    11-27-2021 11:57 AM
    RhymeSmoke
    Nigga had 5 to my 25..love the hate tho..Clown
  5. RhymeSmoke
    11-27-2021 11:54 AM
    RhymeSmoke
    Rofl....hatin ass. You the only one...smh.
  6. RhymeSmoke
    03-31-2021 03:30 PM
    RhymeSmoke
    And yeah I fly off the handle alot. But when kats are shootin shots for no damn reason, im gonna shoot back even harder.

Like in the chat box....Wtf you throw a shot for? Knowing damn well I didnt and absolutely dont need to fuckim vote for myself. Thats pussy ass lame shit to cheat. It aint even that serious to even do that corny shit.

What You think its cool they do that vote power change shit?

Im all about makin this site pop. I guess you arent..

But check it...theres no fuckin point on a text head beefin with an audio head...pointless. So you mind yours and I'll mind mine... ✌
  7. RhymeSmoke
    03-31-2021 03:28 PM
    RhymeSmoke
    Seriously...Out of nowhere you popped up in my forum thread where i was confronting Manhatin for the ban thats was proved to be fugazi. But why did you have something to say about it?

It dont make sense...you don't rap audio, so why talk shit? I beef to get battles poppin, but those threads in the forum were to defend myself and show how much of a fuckin hater he is and how he completely abused his powers. Like im supposed to just not say anything? They can "try" to clown me and when it fails and I clown them, Im an asshole for that?
  8. RhymeSmoke
    03-31-2021 03:26 PM
    RhymeSmoke
    But Rt wtf is ya problem? Your a text headnand im an audio head, so wtf is the deal? Why evertime I see you, you talkin shit to me? I have no clue who you even are.... Unless your a multi account.

And its funny yall kats that have nothing to do with the beef I have with the mods keep throwin shots sayin I vote for myself...atleast throw some true shots. Come up with some new material. Or how about just mind your business.
  9. RhymeSmoke
    03-31-2021 03:25 PM
    RhymeSmoke
    So what exactly is a real battler? Lemme ask you this...you ever been in a actual rap battle? You dont know me, so stop frontin. Ive been in live battles...have you?