Style: Freestyle
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Flako Boom vs Bonita Bonfire
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Bonita Bonfire vs FightsAndRap...
Style: Written
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
yungcheefyungcheef is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row! vs RhymeSmokeRhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!RhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Kiwi Peewee

Notices

Conversation Between Kiwi Peewee and RhymeSmoke
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7
  1. RhymeSmoke
  2. RhymeSmoke
    03-27-2021 04:59 AM
    RhymeSmoke
    Memorial essay huh? Only yall pussy ass mods are on the "lets get rid of the REALEST member"

Dummies...
  3. Kiwi Peewee
    01-26-2021 02:11 AM
    Kiwi Peewee
    Maybe now that you've notified me I can actually do something about it. Send me the link and I'll have a look at deleting the battle.
  4. RhymeSmoke
    01-26-2021 01:14 AM
    RhymeSmoke
    YO HOW DO YALL LET A AUIDO BATYTLE STAY UP WITH SOMEONE SAYIN NIGGER OVER AND OVER AGAIN???
    AND YOU CAN TELL THE PERSON HE WEAS AGAINST IS THE SAME PERSON OR THEY WERE TOGETHER DOING IT SMH

SHIT IS DISGUSTING THAT THAT HASNT GOTTEN REMOVED. ITS BEEN UP OVER 24 AND IT HOTLIST...I HONESTLY ONLY VOTED ON IT TO GET A QUICK CREDIT...I THOUGHT IT WOULD OF BEEN REMOVED IMMEDIATLY..

BANHATTAN GONNA JUST BAN HIM AND SAY AUTOWIN FOR THE SAME GUY THAT DID IT,,,SMH,,,YALL DUMB AF TYPE STAFF..
  5. RhymeSmoke
    01-14-2021 01:37 AM
    RhymeSmoke
    Yeah....none of that was done. I didnt even say anything about the battles. I was juat talkin shit...its hate
  6. Kiwi Peewee
    01-13-2021 08:31 PM
    Kiwi Peewee
    Swaying is exactly the same for text or audio. I haven't seen the battle in question, but if you drop comments on an open battle giving your opinions about who should win, or anything else about what's good and bad in the verses, that is swaying which is against the rules. This also applies to forum posts discussing open battles.
  7. RhymeSmoke
    01-13-2021 08:02 PM
    RhymeSmoke
    I appreciate you tryin to help. But you stuckin up for that pussy just because hes a mod. He's shady as fuck. I got my boy to jump on and talk shit with me to prove a point. And I did. Only thing is I didnt think I was gonna get banned...again because I didnt do shit. Now this cunt is on my battles talking about swaying. This aint text. How the fuck do you sway audio? Lol. He's a dickriding cowards and I called him on it and now he's lookin for every reason to ban the best audio battler on the site.