Lets Beef Member: JayImmortal -

Start a battle

Vote on a battle to earn +1 credit!

2023 Grand Championship

Battle Feed
Jatho Sups vs yungcheefyungcheef is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Style: Written
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
Flako Boom vs Kold KrhymezKold Krhymez is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!Kold Krhymez is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
Style: Freestyle
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > JayImmortal
Register Articles FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Journals

Notices

Conversation Between JayImmortal and Shodan
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 17 of 17
  1. Shodan
    04-19-2018 03:44 PM
    Shodan
    Welcome back to the site, man. I haven't seen you around in a minute.
  2. Shodan
    07-28-2017 01:13 AM
    Shodan
    Aye, good to see you back on the site dropping bars
  3. JayImmortal
    03-29-2017 07:30 AM
    JayImmortal
    Thanks for the comments on the tracks, man. Much appreciated! Keep strong, my dude.
  4. JayImmortal
    10-09-2015 11:24 AM
    JayImmortal
    Odd. Thanks for notifying me. Perhaps it's better I double-check next time. Oops.

Looking forward to what you've got to put in. Cheers, man. I value your opinion.
  5. Shodan
    10-09-2015 11:15 AM
    Shodan
    Thanks for requesting a fair, but the battle you linked was an audio from 2010. I'm assuming that that isn't the one which you intended to link.

I believe that the issue was that the link didn't specify =tb (text battle) on the end, meaning that the link returned either the audio battle with that ID or the battle with that ID out of all formats.

No hate, though. I'm assuming that you want a fair dropped on your 64 with The Nu Sky, which has the same ID, so I'll get on that.
  6. JayImmortal
    10-09-2015 10:19 AM
    JayImmortal
    http://www.letsbeef.com/battle_details.php?id=491218 At your earliest convenience, this could use a fair. Thinkin' you'd be proud of the performance.
  7. Shodan
    07-08-2015 01:11 AM
    Shodan
    I realize that this is completely irrelevant to everything, but I just found it and I thought that you'd enjoy it.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgeY...ature=youtu.be
  8. Shodan
    03-28-2015 09:00 PM
    Shodan
    I rarely bother to look at the battle sections, though I do drop votes to keep respect amongst the staff... in any case, I usually don't go bar-for-bar when I do expos.

If you want the help, I'd be willing to provide you with more in-depth feedback on your bars, either through profile comments or PMs (not IM, I like to take a fair bit of time to really understand a bar and dissect it) - you're not a great battler (no offense), but you're obviously pretty smart, and I do see potential in you.

You remind me *a lot* of myself when I first joined LB, and I could see you becoming a serious problem, *if* you're willing to put in work and apply the advice that you can receive from both myself and others.

Let me know if you're interested.
  9. Shodan
    12-11-2014 10:47 AM
    Shodan
    Indeed! I was going to change it back to Nyarlathotep (a name I had formerly used on here, several months ago), but the system refuses to allow me to change it back, because it still thinks the old one is in the database - apparently, it doesn't keep a unique identifier for this user account that tells it, "Hey, I'm Nyarlathotep, can't I change my name back?"

With this in mind, I can't revert it until one of the admins gets on the case; but, then again, I like the name Hastur fairly well, so I might just keep it!

(I'm also likely going to end up donating to give myself the custom title "The King In Yellow." Damn you, Pugz, for extorting my Bitcoins so effectively).
  10. JayImmortal
    12-11-2014 01:34 AM
    JayImmortal
    Ah, Hastur. The King in Yellow, the Silent One. Someone knows their Lovecraft!
  11. JayImmortal
    12-09-2014 04:32 AM
    JayImmortal
    As dope as a rematch sounds, I don't think my game is up-to-par to tangle with you yet.
  12. Shodan
    12-09-2014 01:32 AM
    Shodan
    I'm up for a rematch whenever you are.
  13. Shodan
    11-20-2014 02:35 PM
    Shodan
    I missed your message for some reason when you posted it, and didn't realize it was there until just right now when Bnas posted his track link on there. I'm definitely up for that.
  14. JayImmortal
    11-17-2014 10:18 PM
    JayImmortal
    Hey dude, been off for a while. That was a hot joint we did! Feelin' for a cypher?
  15. JayImmortal
    10-05-2014 03:58 AM
    JayImmortal
    Typically I prefer 8-bars (16 lines) lengths. I'm feelin' like us clashing would be brilliant.

(Also, mad props on playing chess as well! We'll get in some chess some day.)
  16. Shodan
    10-05-2014 12:40 AM
    Shodan
    We should get some bars in, fam. I do see potential in you. I'll send, what length do you want?

(Oh, also, if you want to get some chess in, my name on chess.com is Cosmic_AC).
  17. JayImmortal
    09-27-2014 07:24 PM
    JayImmortal
    Appreciate the comment on the solo drop I did. Just wish I could get that kind of lyricism working in a battle. Ha! Keep it real, my dude.