2023 Grand Championship

Battle Feed
Flako Boom vs Bonita Bonfire
Style: Freestyle
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Bonita Bonfire vs FightsAndRap...
Style: Written
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
yungcheefyungcheef is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row! vs RhymeSmokeRhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!RhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
Style: Freestyle
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Leononzo

Notices

Conversation Between Leononzo and Zaraki Kenpachi
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 10
  1. Zaraki Kenpachi
    02-09-2012 09:23 PM
    Zaraki Kenpachi
    I'm pretty much the same way man... I'm the type dude to say whatever the fuck comes to mind xD
    I'ts not my fault it's in my nature, but you know what man...
    I don't doubt anyone at the end of day. I'm gonna log off soon any way.. I gotta go to work soon.
  2. Leononzo
    02-09-2012 09:12 PM
    Leononzo
    nothing much man just working on getting my battle side back i lost its experience hehe anywho im still having fun though i careless what anyone thinks or says im just doing this because its interesting. hehe im done for today i'll definitely start battling again tomorrow hehe i have something in my head i hope it doesnt escape either
  3. Zaraki Kenpachi
    02-09-2012 08:43 PM
    Zaraki Kenpachi
    what up leo?
  4. Zaraki Kenpachi
    02-07-2012 10:46 PM
    Zaraki Kenpachi
    There is alot of them like Swavy,2fuel,and Mayneak you just gotta catch them when there online. You can just send one of them a message. When one of them comes online they could just check the battle. Make sure to send him a link of your battle, here is the link to one of the mods http://www.letsbeef.com/forums/member.php?u=64737
  5. Leononzo
    02-07-2012 10:29 PM
    Leononzo
    rofl wheres that at? hehe id be more glad to get a moderator and agreed that guy is always downplaying votes to sway a easy win hehe its kind of dumb but if he wants to go that way then i guess its alright rofl ive seen it also on other battles not just mine theres been plenty
  6. Zaraki Kenpachi
    02-07-2012 10:11 PM
    Zaraki Kenpachi
    Get a moderator man, they will clean that mess of hate votes.
  7. Leononzo
    02-07-2012 10:04 PM
    Leononzo
    rofl that one guy voted me a 5 hehehe and the other a 10 roflpeep the god vs leononzo match hehe it was very close i just dont understand why i get a 5 out of that hehe some people here dont even vote right. the rest were fine with the votes but 5 to 10 come on now rofl
  8. Zaraki Kenpachi
    02-07-2012 09:56 PM
    Zaraki Kenpachi
    I know man I respect you cause of that... You my boy man, your ill in your own way. I need as much diversty that I can. I would invite pilo but dude is in someone elses crew.
  9. Leononzo
    02-07-2012 09:52 PM
    Leononzo
    rofl nothing much man just getting my battle side back i havent battled since flame hehe and you already know im more of a cipher person hehe
  10. Zaraki Kenpachi
    02-07-2012 09:32 PM
    Zaraki Kenpachi
    Spider cat I demand you to talk to me XD!! Nah, man what up leo?