Style: Freestyle
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Flako Boom vs Bonita Bonfire
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Bonita Bonfire vs FightsAndRap...
Style: Written
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
yungcheefyungcheef is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row! vs RhymeSmokeRhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!RhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Featured

Notices

Conversation Between Featured and MARXM3N
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
  1. Featured
    07-28-2016 10:40 PM
    Featured
    Dude your a fuckin joke, i know you will take the L, cause truthfully you suck, your doing rhymes like, instruments get pulled till his mum screaming, and the next rhyme is '''i got his number so i called em out just to start ringing like wtf... i read one battle of yours that was close to being good, your problem is you cant take criticism or anything.. And dude i didnt say im the best but atleast the one i did against macc worked. And like said before get a mod or the fvc to have a look at my vote.. Bye...
  2. Featured
    07-28-2016 12:14 PM
    Featured
    dude your the idiot, post shit on my wall cause you cant take a loss, got a problem with my vote get a mod to have a look, easy enough