Style: Freestyle
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Flako Boom vs Bonita Bonfire
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Bonita Bonfire vs FightsAndRap...
Style: Written
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
yungcheefyungcheef is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row! vs RhymeSmokeRhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!RhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > BonesRecordz

Notices

Conversation Between BonesRecordz and bars-of-legend
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
  1. BonesRecordz
    04-08-2016 09:24 PM
    BonesRecordz
    OK ya battle against troll, your bar inn start had quotes around it like it was going to lead to something special, it never left, fuck falling short. That whole beginning didn't connect as well as you stated after. Multis with 2 syllables and simple concepts stretched over ya verse isn't great unless it hits hard. The king is a meme line was fire... Best line in the verse. BODY does not Rhyme with SCOLD YA or FOLD HIM. if ya gonna multi link more than two syllables they have to Rhyme. Esp. Since body was you part of your last delivery in that line. same with MILD and LINES/RHYMES... The concepts were OK but some multis fckd ya from scoring higher. That being said, I made my decision in the battle. I won't sway with an expo of trolls verse on ya wall.
  2. bars-of-legend
    04-08-2016 12:39 PM
    bars-of-legend
    look man. votes are objective and subjective. just cause you think you killed it don't mean you gon get a fucking 9, jackass. if I don't give you a dream vote don't take it like a lil bitch. I just base it on all 5 criteria nigga, that's how it is. you don't like it? block me then, soft ass nigga
  3. bars-of-legend
    04-08-2016 08:00 AM
    bars-of-legend
    lemme get that expo fo that verse against troll fam
  4. BonesRecordz
    04-06-2016 05:06 AM
    BonesRecordz
    You suck at rating verses... Esp when ya bars can't match up... You already lost to my open how bout you send and lose another?