Style: Freestyle
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Flako Boom vs Bonita Bonfire
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Bonita Bonfire vs FightsAndRap...
Style: Written
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
yungcheefyungcheef is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row! vs RhymeSmokeRhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!RhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Dysfunctional

Notices

Conversation Between Dysfunctional and Evolution
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 12 of 12
  1. Evolution
    08-29-2013 09:59 AM
    Evolution
    Yeah bro, EVERY single person low-rates on LB dude. I gave yall 9's i think. If i scrolled through right then and there and clicked 10 random battles, none, MAYBE POSSIBLY 1, but prolly none, would be as dope as yours, so yall deserved it IMO. But most vets don't agree with my style. But that's the story with me mostly all the time anyway is I do my own thing lol..
  2. Dysfunctional
    08-27-2013 11:51 PM
    Dysfunctional
    yo my dude thanks for the vote on my battle eloh good looks i've been trying to elevate so props for the nice words but honestly did you really think it was that dope?
  3. Dysfunctional
    02-19-2013 04:34 PM
    Dysfunctional
    Another cypher out another emotional problem of mine please rate
    http://www.letsbeef.com/cypher_detai...on=tb&id=61794
  4. Dysfunctional
    02-16-2013 08:00 PM
    Dysfunctional
    http://www.letsbeef.com/cypher_detai...on=tb&id=61755
    please rate let my emotions out on this cypher
  5. Evolution
    02-07-2013 01:17 PM
    Evolution
    http://www.letsbeef.com/cypher_detai...on=tb&id=61616
    byebye uhmazing.

BTW, props on elevating bro.
  6. Evolution
    02-01-2013 06:11 AM
    Evolution
    LOL S'all good man. If I were you I'd look for a different crew because your leader's a dumbass.

BTW, ask your leader why he thinks I need advice from him when I beat him twice now lol?
  7. Dysfunctional
    01-31-2013 05:46 PM
    Dysfunctional
    No H8 Uhmazing told me to post this.
    Half rhyme or slant rhyme, sometimes called near rhyme or imperfect rhyme,[1] is consonance on the final consonants of the words involved (e.g. ill with shell). Many slant rhymes are also eye rhyme.
    The following example uses alternating half rhymes (on/moon, bodies/ladies):
    When have I last looked on
    The round green eyes and the long wavering bodies
    Of the dark leopards of the moon?
    All the wild witches, those most noble ladies
  8. Dysfunctional
    01-31-2013 10:08 AM
    Dysfunctional
    I thought about that after I said it lol like he's gon say something about him not seeing me cuz we on the internet damn im stupid but anyways. I don't think you''d want me in your crew so I'm gonna try to get Ill Scriptures dope Mc's and if they ain't dope imma make em dope cuz I know HOW to spit i just find sometimes my rhymes get sslept on and other times it sounded better in my head you know what i mean? But anyways found my first deciple FloWolf i like him i gotta stop i'm rambling but in conclusion you sounded like you were telling uhmazing it was terrible choice to get me so
  9. Evolution
    01-31-2013 10:03 AM
    Evolution
    On a side note I actually do not have any beef with you. You're probably the best guy in that crew, NO lie.
    It's just the uhmazing dude that's an idiot and I have a problem with because dude doesn't know what he's talking about, ever. And he's a liar and a punk bum bitch.
    You? I have no problem with.
    But I also have no problem having a problem with you.
    Whatever you want, nahmean? You're cool in my book.
  10. Evolution
    01-31-2013 10:03 AM
    Evolution
    The bars you put out aren't wack, but because you DO have a history of biting, you can't be credible as a ''dope emcee'' quite yet. And bro I literally had to come up with like 10 battles at once and I just went one at a time in a row and just did my damn thing, so that's no excuse.
    I don't hate, I'm just realistic, that's IT. I'd rather be friends with everyone, but uhmazing is a dumbass lol.
    Almost every member of your crew is a dumbass.
    Biting is something a dumbass would do.
    Not saying you are a dumbass, there's a chance to redeem yourself, keep spitting dope like you HAVE BEEN, and not bite anymore, stay humble, and it's all good.
    BTW I'm not scared to say a damn thing to anyone's face, it's just this is the internet lol.
  11. Dysfunctional
    01-31-2013 09:44 AM
    Dysfunctional
    Yo first of all how did you figure out it was me? The "Biter" as you like to call it what had happened was I couldnt come up with bars quick enough cuz i was trying to do too many battles at once the reason I even sent you that beef is so I can show you I still got dope shit without biting. But apparently I still suck nice to see you can't say that shit to my face haha
  12. Dysfunctional
    01-28-2013 05:20 PM
    Dysfunctional
    Yo respond to my 16 At