Style: Freestyle
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Flako Boom vs Bonita Bonfire
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Bonita Bonfire vs FightsAndRap...
Style: Written
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
yungcheefyungcheef is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row! vs RhymeSmokeRhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!RhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > BizzyOne

Notices

Conversation Between BizzyOne and RickyLahey
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 15
  1. RickyLahey
    05-26-2020 03:58 AM
    RickyLahey
    $$ > everything. Everyone got time for that. Make excuses and I'll just write "duck" under everything you post for the rest of your life. I'll get on ya mama Facebook and let her know too. Stfu talkin to me clown. Yo weak ass bars wouldn't win & you know it. Move on bitch
  2. BizzyOne
    05-25-2020 11:58 PM
    BizzyOne
    Bitch, you still crying lol. I only battle people who's worth my time and your bitch ass is offended about that.
  3. RickyLahey
    05-25-2020 11:32 PM
    RickyLahey
    No, but I know 2 champs here who did use ghost writers.

You can say what you want hommie, but YOU ducked ME. It's not the other way around. Every battle I wrote was throwaway bars from training threads. You've never seen me battle.

And again, I offered to put up $$$$. Put up or shut up. You declined. There's a reason you declined lol. Coward ass "champion". I've had more titles than you years before you ever won titles. I'd stomp the shit out of you and it's obvious you're nervous about it otherwise you'd accept the battle and take my money. You didn't because you don't wanna get smacked around like the bitch we all know you are and lose your money. Fuck outta here bitch
  4. BizzyOne
    05-25-2020 10:15 PM
    BizzyOne
    Plus I seen your bars against 2fuel. They weak 🤣
  5. BizzyOne
    05-25-2020 10:02 PM
    BizzyOne
    So you assume I have a ghost writer LMFAO. Your a pathetic little sad Ricky and you still crying for attention. "PuT Up MoNeY" LOOOOOOOOOL
  6. RickyLahey
    05-25-2020 06:47 PM
    RickyLahey
    That's what I thought bitch. You already know 😅😂😂
  7. RickyLahey
    05-25-2020 03:47 PM
    RickyLahey
    Lmaooo you've never even seen my real bars you dumb bitch. My boys ghost write for ya punk ass champs around here. Read the forums more and get a fucking clue. I'm TELLING YOU RN. I bet you $100 on paypal... me vs you? I'd WIN EASILY. I'd fuck your bitch ass up. If you have the money and balls then putem up bitch nigga
  8. BizzyOne
    05-25-2020 06:42 AM
    BizzyOne
    Go cry for attention some where else lol. Your bars are trash LOL
  9. RickyLahey
    05-25-2020 05:47 AM
    RickyLahey
    Yeah I peeped your work. You wouldn't win against me when I bring it. Trust that. I'll make you eat your dumbass words. Don't make assumptions next time.
  10. RickyLahey
    05-25-2020 05:43 AM
    RickyLahey
    These throwaway bars bruh. You don't know me lol. I was trained by niggas who trained them niggas. I have more titles than you. Make excuses though it's all good. I said I'd battle someone else so move on. You ain't fuckin with me in the slightest. I'll see you when I see you.
  11. BizzyOne
    05-25-2020 03:55 AM
    BizzyOne
    I got Punk and Final Word to battle. They both on a different level compared to your work.
  12. BizzyOne
    05-25-2020 03:54 AM
    BizzyOne
    You're not relevant to me bro. I aint gonna stop what i'm doin just to battle you lol
  13. RickyLahey
    05-25-2020 03:47 AM
    RickyLahey
    Real champs accept any call outs and can handle more than 1 battle at once but it's all good homie, I'll battle someone else.
  14. BizzyOne
    05-25-2020 02:05 AM
    BizzyOne
    I got 2 battles before you so you gotta wait like everyone else
  15. RickyLahey
    05-25-2020 01:49 AM
    RickyLahey
    If I sent u a battle, would u reply?