Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 8 of 8
  1. oSo Slick
    04-30-2014 08:55 PM
    oSo Slick
    block me from voting on your battles lol
  2. K I L L M I K E S
    04-26-2014 06:19 PM
    K I L L M I K E S
    HEYO, fresh I put yo battle out in the open field, sense you been coming up with excuses like im mad and shit I put it out and the open and dissed yo name all in the track, now you can be a mad or keep signing offline and oing other pussy shit, but weather you get the battle or not somebody bout to feel the barrel of the canon
  3. K I L L M I K E S
    04-26-2014 05:37 PM
    K I L L M I K E S
    i will send you something, and if you don't accept it i will put it in the open so everybody can hear me diss you and then i don't give a fuck who gets it but everyone getting on will hear it
  4. K I L L M I K E S
    04-26-2014 05:36 PM
    K I L L M I K E S
    ima send you a battle first since you acting scared, and if you don't except it then I will talk shit about you in the open battle and I really don't care who gets it
  5. K I L L M I K E S
    04-26-2014 05:05 PM
    K I L L M I K E S
    BITCH, don't be talking all that soft ass bullshit on my page hoe, I STILL CALLED YOU A PUSSY IN YO FACE , and it seems now you STALLING HOE,the only way I want to talk to you is WITH A MIC, so

PUT UP OR SHUT THE FUCK UP
  6. oSo Slick
    04-26-2014 04:59 PM
    oSo Slick
    Bro i'm garbage?? all i said was you be taking every written battle that people put up but you dont bring effort at all...save the good battles like the one tain posted for people who can match up. dont come half assed.
  7. K I L L M I K E S
    04-26-2014 04:58 PM
    K I L L M I K E S
    yea fresh j your so good knowbody even knows who the fuck you are bitch, and you almost loosing half the total 50 battles you been inwith ya whole life on this shit, face it ya suck dick bitch
  8. K I L L M I K E S
    04-26-2014 04:57 PM
    K I L L M I K E S
    fresh j, you garbage at rap bitch, plain and simple, if you think you nice send a battle right now, please so I can beat yo ass and resume my dominance over ya dead body hoe