Lets Beef Member: Josh Breezzyy -

Start a battle

Vote on a battle to earn +1 credit!

2023 Grand Championship

Battle Feed
Jatho Sups vs yungcheefyungcheef is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Style: Written
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Flako Boom vs Kold KrhymezKold Krhymez is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!Kold Krhymez is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
Style: Freestyle
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Josh Breezzyy
Register Articles FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Journals

Notices

Conversation Between Josh Breezzyy and MJH
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5
  1. Josh Breezzyy
    04-07-2013 10:06 AM
    Josh Breezzyy
    Nigga your 11-109 stfu and get off my shit
  2. Josh Breezzyy
    12-29-2012 06:28 PM
    Josh Breezzyy
    Dude you voted on my audio battled, that ended in 2010 lmfaoo... Get over yourself broo.. Send 8 and stop hate voting tryna ruin my battles,Your trash dude youre Garbage; You jus a bitch made nigga that dont want it...
  3. MJH
    12-29-2012 01:56 PM
    MJH
    that what you get for being a fucking smart ass, and being a asshole, so fucking man up bitch and from now on, i am doing all your battles like that, even if they are good or not fuck you and enjoy your time on lets beef and your last rap sucked too
  4. Josh Breezzyy
    12-29-2012 09:59 AM
    Josh Breezzyy
    Dude... You sucked... You multies were broken you had no flow and your punches were weaker than a crackheaded female who just got over anerexia.. Dude a 5 is not bad... You were bad... Technically you diserved a 1 because you were awful.. Got a problem with the vote then send 8,16,32 shit send 64 if you want faggot
  5. MJH
    12-29-2012 09:00 AM
    MJH
    so you can't vote