2023 Grand Championship

Battle Feed
Flako Boom vs Bonita Bonfire
Style: Freestyle
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Bonita Bonfire vs FightsAndRap...
Style: Written
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
yungcheefyungcheef is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row! vs RhymeSmokeRhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!RhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
Style: Freestyle
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Craig Low

Notices

Conversation Between Craig Low and SPACE_DABREE
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
  1. SPACE_DABREE
    03-09-2015 06:18 PM
    SPACE_DABREE
    Im about to make you wish you never cried about our battle ONGOD
  2. SPACE_DABREE
    03-09-2015 06:16 PM
    SPACE_DABREE
    Lol fuckin clown
  3. Craig Low
    03-09-2015 03:15 AM
    Craig Low
    <the last don> are u fuckn serious?
  4. Craig Low
    03-09-2015 03:13 AM
    Craig Low
    bro you said life guard is "slang for a big gun" your words not mine and trust me im not "sore" as u put it about anything I just want you to explain how you can drop random bullshit and then get votes when it simply doesnt make sense. Everything I said was fact. Also as far as your challenge lol oh its comn audio. and Ill show you why your a cake wit your sweet ass. LMAO pussyfied bitch Im from HOUSTON we have our own slang as well you idiot, but see the difference is ours makes sense and people get it. Bro you got handled you arent even on my level. Half the shit I spit goes over your head lil guy. (thats a reference to it goin over your head) just to explain it for you. LOL oh I see now you only rap with your keyboard LOL, u gonna battle me audio when I send it?