Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Craig Low
Register Articles FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Journals

Notices

Conversation Between Craig Low and Quincy®
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 15
  1. Craig Low
    03-31-2015 01:39 AM
    Craig Low
    I feel ya 100 percent but see this is a "RAP" battle site, we r supposed to rap not type. Everyone is like well in text you need this and that. I say fuck that we are rappn so rap. no special rules for text. If you cant spit it then don't type it and fake like you rappn. Becaue you are typing.
  2. Quincy®
    03-30-2015 07:20 PM
    Quincy®
    Rematch waits for ya.
  3. Quincy®
    10-18-2014 02:35 AM
    Quincy®
    Yup he's femine.
  4. Craig Low
    10-18-2014 02:02 AM
    Craig Low
    Q of course we are all good my line of clothing my gay aunt designed for transexuals and hermaphrodites would be no where right now without the support of you and your clique bro. I mean who else is gonna model and market that wierd shit, you always represent on the catwalk. Also right back at you bro, you still are my favorite transexual on this site I put that on everything. emhemmm
  5. Quincy®
    10-17-2014 03:22 AM
    Quincy®
    Listen Craig. I'm not gay and making that dumb ass comment was a joke but yea you are homo. But I'm not. I'm not mad at you or nothing I'm just saying I'm not one of your sex toys. I don't roll like that bra. Don't worry though you still my favorite female emcee on this site. Your fine by met. Lol.
  6. Craig Low
    10-17-2014 02:01 AM
    Craig Low
    Obviously Q the pawn doensnt have very good english skills, since my "compression" skills which I believe you mean comprehension is just fine. So dont dont try to explain your way out of a corner when you are obviously wrong, go ahead explain to me again what exacty tied into the "dad peed in who?" line again. Really tell me what exactly you meant by that? But dont worry, its all good you are still my lil homo Q .
  7. Quincy®
    10-17-2014 01:45 AM
    Quincy®
    Um it seems Craig is really low on his compression skills. Lol. Craig read that bar again you obviously can't understand simple set up to punch swings than something is really wrong with you. Lol for lil expo. When I 'SWING IN THE GHETTO' means fight in the ghetto. Lol. He'd be lucky to live after' self explanatory. That's the set up obviously for. These beams in for red dough' expo to that can play two ways. Infrared dough or in for red dough double meaning. So that ties into 'buck wit ya kids ass sir??' Quite ez and mehhish punch give or take but original in some aspacts. If you need some advice w/your game feel free to ask I have no problem helping you bra but lol you still my wugga though bra bra.
    Comment Only
  8. Quincy®
    10-15-2014 03:18 AM
    Quincy®
    Wuddup Craig you ain't LOWWW!lol.
  9. Quincy®
    04-07-2014 05:32 PM
    Quincy®
    i would not mind handing you anotheR "L" cuz honestly i like battin' you so just send bars my way this time and we could get a crack at it again big homie. #GETATME
  10. Craig Low
    04-06-2014 01:07 AM
    Craig Low
    that was bullshit lets go again , 3 votes wth. I ate you alive.
  11. Craig Low
    04-03-2014 05:40 PM
    Craig Low
    Did you like the sideline cheerleader you are. You couldnt fuck with me in your best wet dream lil boy. Any time you need a good ass whipppnn hollla at your boy. NITE NITE
  12. Craig Low
    04-01-2014 04:25 PM
    Craig Low
    I just logged on for the first timein a few days so I just saw your challenge young scrappy doo. I got you though no problem I will shoot mine to you this evening after 9 or 10 when I get to the house.
  13. Quincy®
    03-31-2014 09:18 PM
    Quincy®
    you a fuckin phony show me sumin i went light for starters make sure you reply.. #GARBAGEBITCH
  14. Craig Low
    03-31-2014 01:30 AM
    Craig Low
    No tough guy I insist ladies first. I have noticed how you guys are all scared to go first. 30 plus battles and have gone first every time but once. So you go ,send it my way sweetheart.
  15. Quincy®
    03-30-2014 07:34 PM
    Quincy®
    send some bars fam i'm itchin to get a match wit you.. i'll reply to whateva amount you send.