Style: Freestyle
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Flako Boom vs Bonita Bonfire
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Bonita Bonfire vs FightsAndRap...
Style: Written
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
yungcheefyungcheef is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row! vs RhymeSmokeRhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!RhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Leroy Brown

Notices

Conversation Between Leroy Brown and Craig Low
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6
  1. Leroy Brown
    08-13-2014 05:13 PM
    Leroy Brown
    im writin now...1 minute custom/acapella....was gonna do 2 minutes but i'll take it easy on u this time
  2. Craig Low
    08-11-2014 09:23 PM
    Craig Low
    ill send your mamma roses when she drop youin that earth
  3. Leroy Brown
    08-11-2014 06:27 PM
    Leroy Brown
    lol? aight....its your funeral
  4. Craig Low
    08-11-2014 06:00 PM
    Craig Low
    first of man you sound just like him yall rap the same he was here first , waaay before I heard you so to me yes you bit that style especially in that battle. What I mean by that is that silly craziness rappn all nutz and stuff ok. Dont make excuses talkn about how many you dropped etc. in such amount time... I dont wanna hear that thats excuses as far as you beating me bitch..im waiting for you ..please send audio written whatever my way bro, talk shit when its done. You can not hold me ever I promise you, tic toc im waiting?
  5. Leroy Brown
    08-11-2014 05:06 AM
    Leroy Brown
    this is what u said::

"losers loes just for biting his style and trying to battle him"

u've never seen/heard me before but you know me well enough to say I bit his style? are u that ignorant? and on top of that, I tried to battle him? LOL...how many verses did I drop that day?..and the last time me and MG battled I dropped 10 opens (at least) and he replied to every one so I knew he was comin at me this time...stop sleepin and pay attention to what the fucks goin on around you...otherwise don't vote...and u rated my shit a 4 which is whatever but I dropped 4 verses in 10-15 minutes im sure if me and u battled for 15 minutes I'd win every time....after u check yourself for hatin on me u might wanna check how u ratin people...cuz if im a 4 then u bout a 1...maybe 2 at best
  6. Craig Low
    08-10-2014 04:43 PM
    Craig Low
    Leroy oh Leroy , its called a hate vote especially since I dont u from the bum on the corner , never heard you rap, etc. Its just called a vote My opinion wasyou lost. What exactly made that a hate vote? How can Ihate you iv never even seen youon here.?