Style: Freestyle
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Flako Boom vs Bonita Bonfire
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Bonita Bonfire vs FightsAndRap...
Style: Written
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
yungcheefyungcheef is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row! vs RhymeSmokeRhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!RhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > MARXM3N

Notices

Conversation Between MARXM3N and K-Melo
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 8 of 8
  1. MARXM3N
    08-22-2016 12:06 PM
    MARXM3N
    An for the record i never denied i called ya lil dick riden voters dumbasses on that battle its jus facts obviously the kinda people that like an feel ya bars are 13 yr old kids that listen to desiigner an kodak black an think thats good quality rap an hip hop so stop hypen shit up an frontin like ur actually somebody to worry about ill kill u repeatedly effortlessly believe that fuck boy
  2. MARXM3N
    08-22-2016 12:02 PM
    MARXM3N
    Bruh the fact your still talkin to me amazes me jus kuz of the fact u can keep cryin all u want to the fact still remains your garbage
    With your 1 fish 2 fish red fish blue fish ass rhyme schemes fuck outa here dude u suck u cant beat me u wont beat me its that simple send whatever or kill yaself
    Actin like u never tookin a ass whoopin be4 bitch u get bodied by rookies an noobs fuck off my page with ya bitchin ass
  3. K-Melo
    08-22-2016 02:42 AM
    K-Melo
    Foh idk if you have the power to delete comments but 150% you made a comment about how all those people were dumb af for their votes, you're a liar and a ho and you know it. And you ain't shit, lines like 'book and rung his bell, this not a lesson' and 'let it ring in his bitch like he popped the question' are examples of ass wordplay. Thats the lightest shit I've ever read, and have heard shit like 10000 times. You're a mindless clone, who thinks sticking slightly similar words together can pass off as quality wordplay with no regard for cadence whatsoever.
  4. MARXM3N
    08-21-2016 02:41 AM
    MARXM3N
    First of all never said i was the goat but i am better then u an 70 percent of this site thats fact no question bout it 2nd what fuckin comments are u tom bout that i deleted i didnt delete a dam thing i dont even have the power to do that so whats your point? Maken more excuses to cover the fact your trash i see its a L take it live wit it grow from it if u need another ass whoopin to shape u up i got 1 for u jus set it off if u bout it other then that get off my dick fuck boy
  5. K-Melo
    08-21-2016 01:28 AM
    K-Melo
    Why you talking like you the goat when you deleted the comment you made complaining about the other votes. If you weren't gonna let's those votes 'ride' why'd you have to hide your bitching, you fucking pussy.
  6. MARXM3N
    08-20-2016 10:32 PM
    MARXM3N
    Bitch u suck no way in hell me nor any other nigga woulda let them hoe ass hate votes ride clearly seein ya bars was not touchin mine if u feel any type of way about it u can send ya best bars ina personal an still get at up
    U cant even fuck wit my freestyles get ya bars up lightwork
  7. K-Melo
    08-20-2016 11:09 AM
    K-Melo
    Way to bitch and moan to get votes in my favour deleted, stay salty you ho
  8. MARXM3N
    06-04-2016 11:21 PM
    MARXM3N
    U suck send 8 ur lightwork