1. Proctologist
    04-22-2015 04:20 PM
    Proctologist
    Send me 8 lines.
  2. Quincy®
  3. Quincy®
    03-30-2015 07:30 AM
    Quincy®
    Ohhhh and I look better. If you down to Die? Be my guest. Let me show you that your a complete Dicc grabbing fagget. ~1~
  4. Quincy®
    03-30-2015 07:28 AM
    Quincy®
    You run in to so many L's by me I'd think you would Ben a tad more dope but your still a bantom weight. Step your class up get ya bar's ready I'm gonna send by 2m. Ohh I'll hand you another light bland L. It's okay my punches are smoother.
  5. Proctologist
    03-28-2015 10:36 PM
    Proctologist
    What up Fag i did read your opponents verse and felt he has
    A better verse if u want to battle send 8.
  6. Quincy®
  7. Proctologist
    03-09-2015 05:11 AM
    Proctologist
    It's all good bro i understand~
  8. Quincy®
    03-09-2015 01:18 AM
    Quincy®
    Wow mayne. You know I vote fairly. He was simply better. You are better than this. Just cuz I voted to the opposition doesn't mean I can't read or understand. You were basic as fuck no offense intended. You also had no substance. You had 1sylable rhymes with oddly timed multies not saying you made no sense but I understand you and your style. You were all ova the place in this one FAM. I ain't hating or nothing. You is my wigga? Members that. I fucks witcha. (Pause) you were just all over the place. If that's fair to say. Keep getting in these battles dawg. I see you fammo. 1
  9. Proctologist
    03-09-2015 12:45 AM
    Proctologist
    Stay off my battles if u don't know how to read or understand
  10. Quincy®
    10-19-2014 01:16 PM
    Quincy®
    Na BRO I'm just waiting on my crew to be out mods have to approve of it. Sorry bout that bro any beef then send it.
  11. Proctologist
    10-19-2014 01:40 AM
    Proctologist
    Join the Agentz or else..
  12. Quincy®
    07-11-2014 02:47 PM
    Quincy®
    alright fam. it justa matter of how this falls into place. if i see an open i'll take it but if i see you can wait a week or so(suggested that i don't take your open) your bars will be written and straight on topic. but give me a week i like to do stuff but don't even write my battles anymore i just battle watever's open. i be busy with the work i do too. so i don't even get time to write battles down so i asked to get in a crew to elevate my skillset and that's all in a sum of it bro. just #Stay-Up-To-Date!
  13. Proctologist
    07-11-2014 02:14 PM
    Proctologist
    yo i never send i only did once i usually always have my opponent send and i respond right away so its up to you otherwise ill probably just post as open peace
  14. Quincy®
    07-11-2014 12:01 PM
    Quincy®
    okay you can send i'll respond immiedatly member i dont like going first.
  15. Quincy®
    07-09-2014 09:04 AM
    Quincy®
    Just send anytime you want broski. Just know I always reply. Later bro.
  16. Proctologist
    06-30-2014 12:39 AM
    Proctologist
    yo let me know if you want a rematch i have some stuff written this time im not going to take it easy on you aight
  17. Proctologist
    06-23-2014 12:55 PM
    Proctologist
    aight you beat me fair and square but soon i want a rematch
  18. Proctologist
    06-19-2014 08:58 PM
    Proctologist
    also not trying to expose you or hate on you but you been reposting verses probably by accident but if you want this send me 8 or 16 im 1-1 against you
  19. Proctologist
    06-19-2014 08:43 PM
    Proctologist
    lmao pulldapin is a chic...still male or female pull had the beter verse better barz dont get me wrong your verse was good but fell short just being honest it was close peace
  20. Quincy®
    06-19-2014 07:37 PM
    Quincy®
    yo you said when you voted in my battle that you voted for him? are you serious bro? that's not a him she's a lady.. but why do you say stuff like that.. it's very confusing? are you voting on my end or her's cuz quite honestly i don't see any reason why you voted not mad about which ever end you chose just make sensible votes.. fam and also please refrain from just not giving a vote that doesnt make sense cuz it's not supposed to be arguable ~1~...