Less free time these days bruh
  3. ILLoKWENT
    09-12-2017 05:01 AM
    ILLoKWENT
    what happened fam?
  4. Cel
    03-08-2016 10:30 PM
    Cel
    I'll stay off Lethal battles but you deleting my votes like that all the time makes me look like a shit voter, I have no beef w/ Lethal as a whole, mostly just Esso. But yeah, you won't see me cross a Lethal battle, track or cypher.
  5. ILLoKWENT
    03-08-2016 10:23 PM
    ILLoKWENT
    i was aware that u voted for orc, dumbass , and if hattan did ask u to vote,you shouldve toldem u were told to stay outta lethal battles, regardless of who u vote for.. i deleted ur vote on essos battle, so im just maintaing consistency with my stance until we get a consensus from regarding if its only essos battles u cant vote on..
  6. ILLoKWENT
    08-13-2015 12:38 PM
    ILLoKWENT
    Where u at. My scheme bars are done
  7. ILLoKWENT
    08-09-2015 06:13 AM
    ILLoKWENT
    we can even do audio too if youd like, 60 sec, written accapella.
  8. ILLoKWENT
    08-09-2015 06:11 AM
    ILLoKWENT
    anytime ,my inbox is open.. you can pick the scheme too.. send and ill respond
  9. ILLoKWENT
    11-28-2014 12:18 AM
    ILLoKWENT
    Lol.. i can guarantee i been text battling alot longer than you have and if your catching feelings over an honest vote than IDGAF..fact of the matter is your shit was just as played. And u do realize that his celsius bar wasnt the sole reason that made or broke his verse in fact it was one of his worse nameflips he had.. u idiot.. chill out son and improve or keep gassing yourself and dont..
  10. Cel
    11-27-2014 07:52 PM
    Cel
    Fuck you and your swaying ass vote. You're a mod and you're sashaying and voting for basic ass concepts like cold and Celsius which have been played since a month after I joined? Let's get a fucking audio battle popping you fucktard.