PDA

View Full Version : Worst injury that ever happened to you

Insuppressible
08-13-2011, 08:01 PM
+ how did it happen?

Me, i've been stabbed before...I was 16, when these aussie skater faggets came up to us cos we were "wogs" (search it up) and hasslin us...There were 4 of us includin me and 4 of dem, then shit got nasty....fight fight fight, then some aussie cunt pulls out a knife and gets me inches away from my liver...

Geez, then they ran away. My mates didn't call the paramedics and hell, when my mother asked i told her i fell off my bike lmfao.

No questions asked...lol, i required stitches but didn't get em...:pimp:

Lets hear yours..

Insuppressible
08-13-2011, 08:23 PM
of all sites i never thought this thread'll get slept on lol

SiiLK
08-13-2011, 08:25 PM
Worst injury...hmm...

This was like 2 months ago, actually...me and some of my boys were drunk as fuck the day before, and we go out to the store, to get some smokes, we're walking through an alley, and some fuck hits me in the back of the legs with a baton, tells me to give him my money...and then hits me in the back and kicks me in the back of the head....

Catharsis
08-13-2011, 08:45 PM
Broken ribs and a broken collarbone from getting jumped after a punk show when I was in High School...... I got stabbed with a small screwdriver once when I was in Jr High, but it just hit my arm. Getting the shit beat out of me by multiple dudes was way worse.

SiiLK
08-13-2011, 08:48 PM
I got stabbed a pocket knife in the leg in grade 9...but...shit was nothing. xD

Catharsis
08-13-2011, 08:56 PM
+ how it happened...... I was a S.H.A.R.P. alone at a hardcore punk/ oi show....and a bunch of dumb ass white power bro/ nazi skins showed up. There was a small fight between me and one dude in the pit, it got broken up...as I'm leaving the pit someone hit me with a smiley and I went down. I wasn't knocked out but I was pretty much incapacitated to say the least....like 3 or 4 dudes started kicking me in the back so I curled into fetal position and hoped for the best. A few friendlies came and stopped them from killing me basically..... I went to the hospital for a like 2 nights...got some righteous drugs out of it....and eventually found a few of those fags when I wasn't alone.

Ohs
08-13-2011, 08:58 PM
i got jumped by 11 dudes back in like 05, they chucked sewer rocks at my head while i was gettin jumped and shit, i got a scar, but never hit the ground....fuckin PUSSYS

Catharsis
08-13-2011, 09:02 PM
Lemme hit you in the side of the head with a master lock at the of a chain when you're chilling not expecting it... lol. You'll hit dirt fam....unless you're on pcp. Then...fuck it...you're hulkster.

John Dos
08-13-2011, 09:56 PM
I have had many injuries. I have been stabbed in the stomache, it was a fatal stab that I could've died from if I didn't get to the hospital when I did. It was very painful, but I passed out quickly and after stitches it wasn't too bad tbh...I have been shot in the head by a BB gun lol, that shit fucking hurt bad, stung for days...But tbh the most painful injury I've ever had was dislocating my pinky...Had to get it surgically fixed, the after surgery pain was exscruciating. Had my whole arm in a cast, 16 stitches, cast was on for 3 weeks. Vicodin helped ease the pain, but man that shit fucking hurt!

Mind Fuck
08-13-2011, 09:58 PM
Just broken bones

Im not a gangster with stab wounds and bullet holes

:high:

John Dos
08-13-2011, 09:59 PM
i got jumped by 11 dudes back in like 05, they chucked sewer rocks at my head while i was gettin jumped and shit, i got a scar, but never hit the ground....fuckin PUSSYS

i was jumped by 9 ckrips in Florida, got my front tooth chipped bad, had to get a fake tooth n shit. i hit the ground, aint gonna lie. got kicked in the face like 3 times, which ultimately led to my tooth getting chipped. getting jumped sucks.

Mind Fuck
08-13-2011, 10:00 PM
i was jumped by 9 ckrips in Florida, got my front tooth chipped bad, had to get a fake tooth n shit. i hit the ground, aint gonna lie. got kicked in the face like 3 times, which ultimately led to my tooth getting chipped. getting jumped sucks.

lol

I bet, never been jumped

:high:

Ra¡n Matrix
08-13-2011, 10:11 PM
I was ontop of one of those baseball houses where the players sit, talking shit to some kid... he came up and threw me off... i landed on glass & rocks & couldn't walk right for dayzzz.

I got my nose broken in a fight with some kid bigger than me

a bloood vessel in my eye popped during another fight when he was ground n pounding me... my eye remained red for 2 weeks. probably the most painful experience of my life ... i was seeing double & everything was blurrry

Uhhhmmm i don't feel pain that much anymore so its hard to say what else

Ra¡n Matrix
08-13-2011, 10:12 PM
& the closest i got to being gang beat was when i was kicking this guys ass and his friend jumped in hahah

SiiLK
08-13-2011, 10:19 PM

I was jumped by 2 crips once when I was down in Boston, visiting some family...

Unfortunately for them, I had 3 buddies around the corner....

Fuckin' dumbasses. xD

Insuppressible
08-13-2011, 11:16 PM
lol....some of dis shit ain't even funny..
y'all better be on some real shit doe..

keep em coming..

Insuppressible
08-13-2011, 11:22 PM
actually, does anyone know what happened to -lyp-?

on the real, dead serious, i've heard that he got beaten up by O_G in real life?
Is this accusation true lmfao?

SiiLK
08-13-2011, 11:26 PM
Another painful story...

I was buying some weed off of my guy, I go to cross the street w/ my glass pipe in my pocket...it was my turn to cross and everything, and a drunk driver hit me w/ his car. My pipe shattered into my leg, and my weed fell all over the place...(my buddy savored like 2 grams out of the half O we bought....

Shit fucking sucked.

Lizman
08-13-2011, 11:30 PM
Broke My Arm, And Got Scratched In The Face With 2 Inch Long Fingernails
Peeled The Skin Off My Fingers, Slipped And Fell From The Second Floor

John Dos
08-13-2011, 11:57 PM
damn yo...sounds painful lmao

Wigsplit
08-14-2011, 01:29 AM
My friend gotta new blade n was fuckin around actin like he was gonna cut me, and somehow he managed to actually cut my wrist open, it didnt hurt, but it shocked me, the shit didnt bleed for like 4 seconds, i jus saw meat, it was pretty cool. He was all like, "dont tell my mom I did it!" panickin n shit, lol, like i was jus spose to be like "I slipped on it" lol Wtf

Ps: Gettin jumped=not fun
Jumpin people=fun fun jus sayin lol

Ps: Fightin fair is fun too, dont get me wrong, but if the time calls for it, by all means, enjoy jumpin that douche who beats his girlfriend, or some racist bitch, you know lol

The Kid Eddie T
08-14-2011, 01:47 AM
day before my birthday, i was smoking blades, n my brother was serving me up, he slipped with the knifes n a blade hit my eye. i couldnt see for 2 weeks, lucky i got my vision back.
dont do drugs.

SiiLK
08-14-2011, 01:55 AM
day before my birthday, i was smoking blades, n my brother was serving me up, he slipped with the knifes n a blade hit my eye. i couldnt see for 2 weeks, lucky i got my vision back.
dont do drugs.

That happened to me, only it hit my cheek...and I still do drugs...:high:

The Kid Eddie T
08-14-2011, 02:37 AM
Fuck you let's getA battle of Alberta