PDA

View Full Version : Does no one vote anymore?

_WarHammer_
08-04-2011, 01:26 AM
I remember just a few years ago when a battle hit the hot list, by the time it ended, it had 30-50 votes. Now I look and I see 5-15. Wtf happened LB? People forget how to vote on a battle? Not to mention I see the battles that just opened with 1-2 votes. A battle needs at least 3 votes to close. Once a battle gets past that list, no one sees it again unless they go to someone's page to return a vote. But how can a vote be returned if no one votes? It's ridiculous. I try to vote on every battle I see, and still no one returns fair votes. Idc if I voted against you. It's a fair fucking vote, so respect it and return the favor of a FAIR VOTE. I'm not expecting you to vote for me just because I voted for you or to vote against me because I voted against you, but read both verses and vote for who YOU think won. I hate asking people to drop a fv on my battles because no one will vote. If no one votes, people will get bored with the fact that they have to wait until the very last minute for someone to post a closing vote. I know I'm getting tired of seeing my battles with 2 votes. It's flat out ridiculous. So LB, wake up and VOTE! Thanks. :)